CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lying fucking bandwagon jumping cunt. Same M.O as 'Duffy'...

'I was drugged and smuggled out of the country while I was unconscious. I was held hostage and repeatedly raped over a 4 week period. Then I was brought back to the UK'

Really Duffy? Brought back just in time for your new album to be released. And let's not forget, British Airways are always transporting unconscious people with no documentation around the world. And who abducted you Duffy? Oh, you don't know their name or what they looked like.. after spending four weeks with them, you can't offer the most basic description? Oh yeah, except that they were white, obviously.

Lying attention seeking cunts. 

The only thing I’ve heard re this story is that she says she felt like she was moving slowly during most of her captivity, a stinking mattress, a Bedford Van and some fat cunt who was a expert on laying paving slabs…

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Demi Lovato wouldn't have, apparently.

Imagine if ET and his mates abducted you and pen on the same flying saucer; for starters they could drain your blood and piss and use the resulting booze strong liquid to fuel their craft to warp factor 10. As for pen, the poor cunts would probably think they’d rocked up on some strange Planet of the Apes scenario- a 7 foot naturally unshaven beast that wouldn’t look out of place in the Congo eating bananas and it’s own shit

lol

fuck off

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Imagine if ET and his mates abducted you and pen on the same flying saucer; for starters they could drain your blood and piss and use the resulting booze strong liquid to fuel their craft to warp factor 10. As for pen, the poor cunts would probably think they’d rocked up on some strange Planet of the Apes scenario- a 7 foot naturally unshaven beast that wouldn’t look out of place in the Congo eating bananas and it’s own shit

lol

fuck off

Isn't it strange that you never say this when I meet you face to face .. you are a scruffy cunt by the way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Isn't it strange that you never say this when I meet you face to face .. you are a scruffy cunt by the way.

The point of an ‘in’ joke on a forum like this is that others are ‘in’ on it, you fucking thick cunt. If you’d have mentioned pebble fondling or newt wanking you might have raised a smile. Perhaps you could enlighten us to your sidesplitting character assassination?

On the other hand, if I mention that you’re sporting not only a fowl stinking axe wound that hasn’t seen action since rationing stopped, but also a solid foot + of one eyed brute cock that dangles in the bog when you take your morning piss, punters here know exactly what I’m getting at 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The point of an ‘in’ joke on a forum like this is that others are ‘in’ on it, you fucking thick cunt. If you’d have mentioned pebble fondling or newt wanking you might have raised a smile. Perhaps you could enlighten us to your sidesplitting character assassination?

On the other hand, if I mention that you’re sporting not only a fowl stinking axe wound that hasn’t seen action since rationing stopped, but also a solid foot + of one eyed brute cock that dangles in the bog when you take your morning piss, punters here know exactly what I’m getting at 

Get a fucking wash you scruffy cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Bullshit never happened. 

It’s standard fare for female slebs to claim they have been sexually abused and “look at me look at me.....pity me you cunts”. I seem to remember professional remoaner and Soros puppet, Gina Miller, claiming that she was gang raped outside Whitechapel station in her youth. Poor Gina, not known for being shy and retiring, didn’t report it to the police or attend hospital, despite the fact that the Royal London is on the other side of the fucking road. Bullshit never happened.

Then there is the delectable Debbie Harry who, allegedly, hitched a lift from Ted Bundy but managed to escape his clutches. I can’t imagine old Ted letting a sort like Debbie get away from him. Bullshit never happened.

I don’t know who this Emma bitch is but sexual abuse is old hat these days. It’s all about yer mental elf now. Emma needs to be crying about her depression....blah blah woof woof if she wants to attract attention to herself. 

Personally I have a little weep to myself every day about global warming and how we are destroying the planet and there’s only nine years left. Love me, feel sorry for me.... I really deserve it.

Or kiss my fat hairy arse you bunch of cunts.

Guest judgetwi
On 15/10/2021 at 07:46, Decimus said:

The Jews?

Quite right. It’s all part of the 2000 year old plan for world domination. Now I’m working on it you can expect it to come to fruition very soon. Fortunately for us there are only a handful of smart bastards like you who have sussed us out.

But even though you count for fuck all (the story of your life) we haven’t forgotten you. I’m making no threats or anything but the next sheep you line up or the next time you stick your pencil into the electric sharpener.......well, accidents can happen, know what I mean? 

We’ve got your number Countryboy. We are everywhere, but you already knew that didn’t you?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We’ve got your number Countryboy. We are everywhere, but you already knew that didn’t you?

Very true, your lot have got form for turning up out of the fucking blue and throwing your weight around.

I look forward to the day some little hat wearing faggot with ringlets turns up at my house and tells me that it's his now as one of his ancestors a few thousand years ago once took a shit on my land. Hopefully it won't get nasty and lead to him murdering my kids in an unprovoked case of ethnic cleansing.

Know what I mean, mate?

On 12/10/2021 at 22:42, judgetwi said:

Bullshit never happened. 

It’s standard fare for female slebs to claim they have been sexually abused and “look at me look at me.....pity me you cunts”. I seem to remember professional remoaner and Soros puppet, Gina Miller, claiming that she was gang raped outside Whitechapel station in her youth. Poor Gina, not known for being shy and retiring, didn’t report it to the police or attend hospital, despite the fact that the Royal London is on the other side of the fucking road. Bullshit never happened.

Then there is the delectable Debbie Harry who, allegedly, hitched a lift from Ted Bundy but managed to escape his clutches. I can’t imagine old Ted letting a sort like Debbie get away from him. Bullshit never happened.

I don’t know who this Emma bitch is but sexual abuse is old hat these days. It’s all about yer mental elf now. Emma needs to be crying about her depression....blah blah woof woof if she wants to attract attention to herself. 

Personally I have a little weep to myself every day about global warming and how we are destroying the planet and there’s only nine years left. Love me, feel sorry for me.... I really deserve it.

Or kiss my fat hairy arse you bunch of cunts.

She might well have been flashed at by someone but when you are flashed at the flasher usually covers their face which from what I have read about Couzens he would have done. Being flashed at is something that probably most women (and likely a lot of men) have experienced but pretty well always the flasher then takes to his heels before you have a proper chance to look at his face.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Quite right. It’s all part of the 2000 year old plan for world domination. Now I’m working on it you can expect it to come to fruition very soon. Fortunately for us there are only a handful of smart bastards like you who have sussed us out.

But even though you count for fuck all (the story of your life) we haven’t forgotten you. I’m making no threats or anything but the next sheep you line up or the next time you stick your pencil into the electric sharpener.......well, accidents can happen, know what I mean? 

Great. That means Spurs can start fucking winning things. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I look forward to the day some little hat wearing faggot with ringlets turns up at my house

Of course you do, being a member of the CC Gay Mafia, scat and cock obsessive that you are, you're bound to invite the cunt in and give him a reach around.

It's good that you feel so confident about your sexuality that you can reveal that information on a public forum.

Now you're out of the closet, be proud about your abnormality. :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dave said:

Of course you do, being a member of the CC Gay Mafia, scat and cock obsessive that you are, you're bound to invite the cunt in and give him a reach around.

It's good that you feel so confident about your sexuality that you can reveal that information on a public forum.

He sniffs it here, he sniffs it there

He sniffs it everyfuckingwhere

Is it in Heaven, or on the end of his bell

That damned elusive dog shit smell

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dave said:

I think that Scotty is about to come out.

3 hours ago, dave said:

You’re the bender who posts in enlarged bright pink text. 
Gaylord

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Very true, your lot have got form for turning up out of the fucking blue and throwing your weight around.

I look forward to the day some little hat wearing faggot with ringlets turns up at my house 

That’s only on Saturdays.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

He sniffs it here, he sniffs it there

He sniffs it everyfuckingwhere

Is it in Heaven, or on the end of his bell

That damned elusive dog shit smell

Didn't you learn anything from your boyfriend Woofles piss-poor attempt at poetry?

Oh well, at least you two have something else in common, besides the buggery. ;)

2 hours ago, dave said:

Didn't you learn anything from your boyfriend Woofles piss-poor attempt at poetry?

Oh well, at least you two have something else in common, besides the buggery. ;)

Dave the self-proclaimed ethicist
Was actually a bit of a serial fetishist
Trying to keep history under his hat
Couldn't conceal his lust for all things scat

And despite his desire to promtly move on
He was addicted to all things canine and bum
His efforts and words never quite transpired
By popular demand it was time he expired

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Dave the self-proclaimed ethicist
Was actually a bit of a serial fetishist