CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

14 minutes ago, nocti said:

On the subject of both Tottenham and poetry, I present to you this ode to indignation.

https://www.thetottenhamindependent.co.uk/news/19639676.tottenham-17-year-old-wins-foyle-young-poets-award/

I offer a screenshot of the ads beneath the article/poem without comment.

That's one massive fucking chip for a 17-year old shoulder. I bet he didn't get that from KFC.

Also without comment, here are some selected lines from the (in my opinion) very poorly constructed poem:

Where we ride around on stolen scooters,

I still listen to the voicemails of my dead peers in my phone,

We fight over streets we don’t own,

Knife crimes on the rise because the beef can’t be left alone.

Why do they claim they’re not racist but label the violence here black?

• Like 1

Welcome to Tottenham(Edited Version,not written by a privileged little cunt)

by Giovanni Rose

Welcome to Tottenham.

Where we wake up to the smell of weed

Mixed with the odour of the curry from the night before.

Where we cover our blood stained streets with county lines gangs

Where kids have holes in their last pairs of Nike's so they need to steal some from JB Sports

Where daddy left mummy and mummy didnt even catch his name.

Welcome to Tottenham.

Where if you look like me then it’s danger for you,

Where everybody’s equal because they're all darker than you.

Where the police see colour because there's so many of them

Where children get stopped and searched and aren’t allowed to ask why the police confiscate their knives and drugs

Welcome to Tottenham.

Where the drugs addicts sit at the back of the 149 having got on without paying

Where education and sports are ways to shine, Unless you're black and then it can be shoes as well

Where they ride around on scooters stolen from hard working white boys

Where we can’t afford KFC so the streets are our ways to make money

Welcome to Tottenham.

I love but I hate my home,

I still listen to the voicemails of my dead drug dealers in my phone that I nicked off an 8 year old kid

I live in a nightmare. I had to learn how to rob,

I’m afraid to open up the shop because it'll get looted and burnt down

Welcome to Tottenham.

The devil’s playground.

We fight in the streets we don’t own,

Knife crimes on the rise because rastas need to keep on shivving

Why does no one understand that we just want our ghetto back,

Why do they claim they’re not racist because everyone knows blacks cant be racist?

Welcome to Tottenham.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

On the subject of both Tottenham and poetry, I present to you this ode to indignation.

https://www.thetottenhamindependent.co.uk/news/19639676.tottenham-17-year-old-wins-foyle-young-poets-award/

Screenshot-20211021-184810-Chrome.jpg

Oh, the irony of it. That said, the face on the left is a most studysome one. Unless it's been elongated in Photoshop, I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like it. What an extraordinary creature.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

by Giovanni Rose

Welcome to Tottenham.

Where kids have holes in their last pairs of Nike's so they need to steal some from JB Sports

Welcome to Tottenham.

Where children get stopped and searched and aren’t allowed to ask why the police confiscate their knives and drugs

Welcome to Tottenham.

Where education and sports are ways to shine, Unless you're black and then it can be shoes as well

Welcome to Tottenham.

I still listen to the voicemails of my dead drug dealers in my phone that I nicked off an 8 year old kid

Welcome to Tottenham.

The devil’s playground.

Why do they claim they’re not racist because everyone knows blacks cant be racist?

Welcome to Tottenham.

Neil, I was hoping for more. I've finished this feeling disappointed. I'm sorry but it is absolutely quite shit.

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

by Giovanni Rose

Welcome to Tottenham.

Welcome to Tottenham.

Welcome to Tottenham.

Welcome to Tottenham.

Welcome to Tottenham.

The devil’s playground.

Welcome to Tottenham.

It's no "Evidently Chicken Town". 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's one massive fucking chip for a 17-year old shoulder. I bet he didn't get that from KFC.

Also without comment, here are some selected lines from the (in my opinion) very poorly constructed poem:

Where we ride around on stolen scooters,

I still listen to the voicemails of my dead peers in my phone,

We fight over streets we don’t own,

Knife crimes on the rise because the beef can’t be left alone.

Why do they claim they’re not racist but label the violence here black?

I recommend everyone to watch the Ashley Banjo interview with Jim Davidson. Davidson made him look a right twat  

On 20/10/2021 at 17:11, Wolfie said:

Dave the self-proclaimed ethicist
Was actually a bit of a serial fetishist
Trying to keep history under his hat
Couldn't conceal his lust for all things scat

And despite his desire to promtly move on
He was addicted to all things canine and bum
His efforts and words never quite transpired
By popular demand it was time he expired

Isn't it strange how all these accusations of dog molestation come from people who profess a love of canines, and an obsession with scat.

Me, I'd exterminate the lot of 'em, owners too!

The only good dog is probably in a cage in Wuhan market.

8 hours ago, dave said:

Isn't it strange how all these accusations of dog molestation come from people who profess a love of canines, and an obsession with scat.

What a lovley turn of faggot lipstick red we have today from Mr Shit.

No matter how stressed I may be, and whether something's playing on my mind, a brisk 20 minutes out with my dogs is the ultimate tonic. I'm able to get back and tackle whatever problem I may need to sort.

Selfishness aside, 99 percent of dogs are among the most unselfish, forgiving and loyal creatures which have ever existed. It's little wonder millions of us adore them; those who own and love them will know why precisely they are labelled 'man's best friend'.

I cannot stand watching them suffer. Indeed – this goes for any living, sentient, non-human entity.

I can however tolerate (though not enjoy) watching other humans in distress. Obviously there are degrees of acceptance to this rule, in as much as I would take pleasure in watching people, like you, who in turn enjoy watching animals suffer, being fed to starving wolves after having a couple of ribeye steaks nail-gunned to their genitals. There are also around a billion of them in China, and an area of south east Asia which comprises several hundred million of the wok-faced wankers, for whom I have deep animosity towards for their nonchalance of animal cruelty.

Why is it you hate dogs so much? Indeed, why is it you also hate people who provide them a happy existence, especially as they would be treated with brutality in many other parts of the world?

• Like 4

On 20/10/2021 at 17:11, Wolfie said:

Dave the self-proclaimed ethicist
Was actually a bit of a serial fetishist
Trying to keep history under his hat
Couldn't conceal his lust for all things scat

And despite his desire to promtly move on
He was addicted to all things canine and bum
His efforts and words never quite transpired
By popular demand it was time he expired

Surely your ego isn't so fragile that you had to try again after your first dismal effort received a battering, or is this something you recite to pacify your pets, in more intimate moments?

Obviously you got likes from the CC Gay Mafia, that's expected, but your continued use of scat comments on anything I post is OCD.

I mean, poetry FFS(even that badly done) makes you look unstable.

2 hours ago, dave said:

33 minutes ago, dave said:

Surely your ego isn't so fragile that you had to try again after your first dismal effort received a battering, or is this something you recite to pacify your pets, in more intimate moments?

Obviously you got likes from the CC Gay Mafia, that's expected, but your continued use of scat comments on anything I post is OCD.

Rattled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxyCSvCIX4QsSpVT1dbQm

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What a lovley turn of faggot lipstick red we have today from Mr Shit.

No matter how stressed I may be, and whether something's playing on my mind, a brisk 20 minutes out with my dogs is the ultimate tonic. I'm able to get back and tackle whatever problem I may need to sort.

Selfishness aside, 99 percent of dogs are among the most unselfish, forgiving and loyal creatures which have ever existed. It's little wonder millions of us adore them; those who own and love them will know why precisely they are laballed 'man's best friend'.

I cannot stand watching them suffer. Indeed – this goes for any living, sentient, non-human entity.

I can however tolerate (though not enjoy) watching other humans in distress. Obviously there are degrees of acceptance to this rule, in as much as I would take pleasure in watching people, like you, who in turn enjoy watching animals suffer, being fed to starving wolves after having a couple of ribeye steaks nail-gunned to their genitals. There are also around a billion of them in China, and an area of south east Asia which comprises several hundred million of the wok-faced wankers, for whom I have deep animosity towards for their nonchalance towards animal cruelty.

Why is it you hate dogs so much? Indeed, why is it you also hate people who provide them a happy existence, especially as they would be treated with brutality in many other parts of the world?

Another Friday wasted Wiffles?

4 hours ago, dave said:

You've answered the same post twice, which suggests you're somewhat bothered by it.

Seriously, forget about the poem. Answer the two questions I've asked you above. As with a handful of other members, I'd like to know why you think it's ok to inflict suffering on animals, and in particular dogs.

3 hours ago, dave said:

If I see any cunt deliberately harming any animal, let alone a dog, i will fucking punch until they stopped. 

22 hours ago, nocti said:

Screenshot-20211021-184810-Chrome.jpg

They shouldn't be too lonely in jail.

https://www.thetottenhamindependent.co.uk/news/19626736.cold-blooded-murderer-jailed-targeted-shooting-enfield/

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I see any cunt deliberately harming any animal, let alone a dog, i will fucking punch until they stopped. 

Do some of the "good owners" know what cruelty is .. I see neatly groomed dogs of many breeds obviously well cared for but with their tails having either been docked or entirely removed ..  a practice banned except for very specific reasons since 2008.

3 hours ago, dave said:

I don't hate the dogs. What I hate are the selfish owners who think that their dog is a fashion statement or a living teddy bear or some kind of substitute child. I would reckon that more than 50% of the dog owners I see are unfit to own them. Dogs untrained, owning multiple dogs that they cannot provide stimulation for, individuals who cannot afford or are unwilling to pay for even one dog's veterinary needs who choose to own two or more dogs.. cunt who going into pound shop to buy poisonous flea powders or et their dogs chase bird or other wild animal on nature reserves. Selfish cows with handbag dogs, cunts who own breeds that have breathing or eye problems, the stupid pissed up cow who takes her German Shepherd to the local yates every Sunday and sits outside with the dog bored to fuck etc, etc.

• Like 1