CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Selfishness aside, 99 percent of dogs are among the most unselfish, forgiving and loyal creatures which have ever existed. It's little wonder millions of us adore them; those who own and love them will know why precisely they are laballed 'man's best friend'.

Piss-off back to mumsnet you whiney fuckin' pussy.

You sound like one of those sad sacks who takes his dog for a walk in the park, so you can attract attention and talk about your 'friends' with other lonely blokes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No matter how stressed I may be, and whether something's playing on my mind, a brisk 20 minutes out with my dogs is the ultimate tonic. I'm able to get back and tackle whatever problem I may need to sort.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dave said:

Piss-off back to mumsnet you whiney fuckin' pussy.

You sound like one of those sad sacks who takes his dog for a walk in the park, so you can attract attention and talk about your 'friends' with other lonely blokes.

From the man who takes dogging quite literally and whose wanking material of choice is a well used 'Hey, Duggee' box set, you really haven't got any room to mock anyone else.

4 hours ago, dave said:

Surely your ego isn't so fragile that you had to try again after your first dismal effort received a battering, or is this something you recite to pacify your pets, in more intimate moments?

Obviously you got likes from the CC Gay Mafia, that's expected, but your continued use of scat comments on anything I post is OCD.

I mean, poetry FFS(even that badly done) makes you look unstable.

Answer the questions you sick cunt. Your claims that you enjoy the idea of inflicting pain on animals is worrisome. Animal abusers are in the same league as paedos for most people and the vast majority would happily have both groups put up against a wall and shot 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Answer the questions you sick cunt. Your claims that you enjoy the idea of inflicting pain on animals is worrisome. Animal abusers are in the same league as paedos for most people and the vast majority would happily have both groups put up against a wall and shot 

Agreed; child and animal abuse belong in the same pot. 

@dave has shown time and again he falls comfortably into this category.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Agreed; child and animal abuse belong in the same pot. 

@dave has shown time and again he falls comfortably into this category.

Let's never forget the time that he stuck up for Pete after that sick cunt got banned for fantasising about sex with a child. According to R-Soles, Pete stirred things up and annoyed the "CC Gay Mafia" so he was all good according to @dave.

Looking back it now makes plenty of sense, though. Pete's sick paedophile fantasy included Greta Thunberg shitting all over him, as the PM he sent to RK confirms. 

R-Soles, if I ever saw you on the street, I'd beat the absolute living fucking shit out of you, you disgusting pervert cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

From the man who takes dogging quite literally and whose wanking material of choice is a well used 'Hey, Duggee' box set, you really haven't got any room to mock anyone else.

Oh no! Don't bring Hey Duggee into it. My 2 yo grandson loves it. And I bought Hey Duggee PJ's today

For him not me 

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's little wonder millions of us adore them; those who own and love them will know why precisely they are laballed 'man's best friend'.

Totally agree. The most loyal animal bar none. Even the most cruel cunt alive could beat his dog mercilessly every night, and the next day it’s loyalty to him will be undiminished. Cruelty to animals is the surest sign of a defective human.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Totally agree. The most loyal animal bar none. Even the most cruel cunt alive could beat his dog mercilessly every night, and the next day it’s loyalty to him will be undiminished. Cruelty to animals is the surest sign of a defective human.

Anyone worthy of owning a dog would never beat it. In my experience, as a dog owner all of my life, and as someone that has trained many gundogs, it's obvious to me that dogs want to please their 'master'. If they misbehave it's simply because they don't understand what's required of them. Therefore, when there is misbehaviour the owner should be beating themselves and then training their dog to their circumstances. 

A well trained dog that knows the boundaries is a happy dog. Happy dog, happy owner. It's not fucking rocket science. 

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's never forget the time that he stuck up for Pete after that sick cunt got banned for fantasising about sex with a child. According to R-Soles, Pete stirred things up and annoyed the "CC Gay Mafia" so he was all good according to @dave.

Looking back it now makes plenty of sense, though. Pete's sick paedophile fantasy included Greta Thunberg shitting all over him, as the PM he sent to RK confirms. 

R-Soles, if I ever saw you on the street, I'd beat the absolute living fucking shit out of you, you disgusting pervert cunt.

It seems I was absent during the absolute peak that CC is ever likely to reach. 

I’d ask @Cuntybaws to pull out of his chronicled catalogue, but I’d wager it’s been deleted. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Browsing through R-Soles' internet history would be interesting as it is disgusting.

We can't all be wrong, @dave. Nobody tolerates an advocate of animal maltreatment. You can't come back from this. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Browsing through R-Soles' internet history would be as interesting as it is disgusting.

We can't all be wrong, @dave. Nobody tolerates an advocate of animal maltreatment. You can't come back from this. 

Wolfie, you talk of solving your problems by walking your dogs, never a mention of a walk with a family member or another person with whom to talk things through, are you a people hater?

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I’d ask @Cuntybaws to pull out of his chronicled catalogue, but I’d wager it’s been deleted. 

Pete was a dirty cunt who I gave a chance to when he first showed up.

My reward was an incredibly sinister and clearly described fantasy posted to my PM box in which a well known and underage environmental activist shat on his chest and shagged him.

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Most of the really sick stuff was via PMs, but I never got any of them despite my best attempts to procure some evidence. He did express a strange liking for my avatar, though, and - for some reason - this video.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Most of the really sick stuff was via PMs, but I never got any of them despite my best attempts to procure some evidence. 

Having said that, he did send me a couple of poetic tributes to our old Yank chum, Salty Piss Flaps, which I can share now that he's no longer a member. The second one in particular hinted at the depravity to come and, to its credit, was significantly better composed than that awful "Welcome to Tottenham" shite we were critiquing earlier.

The boy stood on the burning deck 
As if life couldn’t get horrider. 
But it could if he knew a paedophile 
Living in fucking Florida!

Mary had a tiny cunt. 
At 13 , never clammy. 
Until she spent the afternoon 
2 hours from Miami.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Most of the really sick stuff was via PMs, but I never got any of them despite my best attempts to procure some evidence. He did express a strange liking for my avatar, though, and - for some reason - this video.

This is all a bit fucking sinister. How did a card carrying nonce get through QC? And no, not the Yacht-nomming idiot. 

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pete was a dirty cunt who I gave a chance to when he first showed up.

My reward was an incredibly sinister and clearly described fantasy posted to my PM box in which a well known and underage environmental activist shat on his chest and shagged him.

You're just too nice RK. Perhaps you northerners are not all coal-dusted, filthy benefit scoungers after all. 

If you're ever down in the Eastern flatlands I'll buy you a pint. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This is all a bit fucking sinister. How did a card carrying nonce get through QC? And no, not the Yacht-nomming idiot. 

There's been a few over the years, Bubs. Can you remember Erroreptyle? When he wasn't grooming kids on XBox live he was writing fan fiction about a resurgent British Empire. He genuinely and without any irony once suggested that a rusted Royal Navy minesweeper based in the South China Sea was all that stood between Japan and invasion by the chinks.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think Bobby did make a wise decision. Not only did it save his life, he dodged having an anus like the Dartford tunnel. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's been a few over the years, Bubs. Can you remember Erroreptyle? When he wasn't grooming kids on XBox live he was writing fan fiction about a resurgent British Empire. He genuinely and without any irony once suggested that a rusted Royal Navy minesweeper based in the South China Sea was all that stood between Japan and invasion by the chinks.

Yep, I’d say there’s been some characters, but to label Ready Player 1 as a character is a compliment I can’t stretch to. 

Who was the silly cunt who claimed he could see the Earth’s curve from his boyfriend’s bedroom?