CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's been a few over the years, Bubs. Can you remember Erroreptyle? When he wasn't grooming kids on XBox live he was writing fan fiction about a resurgent British Empire. He genuinely and without any irony once suggested that a rusted Royal Navy minesweeper based in the South China Sea was all that stood between Japan and invasion by the chinks.

And another one who tried to pick up the flag in the name of Pete when I revealed him.

Didn't he make a few returns, but got so pissy everyone kept figuring out who he was that he basically told the entire admin team to fuck off and ban him?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yep, I’d say there’s been some characters, but to label Ready Player 1 as a character is a compliment I can’t stretch to. 

Who was the silly cunt who claimed he could see the Earth’s curve from his boyfriend’s bedroom? 

Were you around when Fender and Eddie were due to meet up for a straightener? 

Just now, Roadkill said:

And another one who tried to pick up the flag in the name of Pete when I revealed him.

Didn't he make a few returns, but got so pissy everyone kept figuring out who he was that he basically told the entire admin team to fuck off and ban him?

Several returns, I think, and each time he had Venables and Thompson style protection from the admin team.

Disgusting.

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba C said:

That’s the weird cunt. Isn’t he the one who had a hammer fetish and threatened to torture people who didn’t find him funny? 

He's still here. Goes by 'Jake The Muss' now. 

He turned up to a fight with Eddie at Danson Park in Welling. He genuinely did as well, I asked him to post a photo of a newspaper in front of the mansion house. Ed didn't turn up. Disappointing.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's still here. Goes by 'Jake The Muss' now. 

He turned up to a fight with Eddie at Danson Park in Welling. He genuinely did as well, I asked him to post a photo of a newspaper in front of the mansion house. Ed didn't turn up. Disappointing.

Ed never would. His wop heritage means he’s a master manipulator, and a slippery cunt too. 

Imagine if you will, the wily antics of a veteran Italian footballer, whilst possessing the body of the gran off the Dolmio adverts. 

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

About the same as Reptyle's anime body pillow coming to life for a single night to finally claim his virginity.

He fucking wishes it would happen with all his angry little black heart.

I appear to have strayed into the historical big league…best fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I appear to have strayed into the historical big league…best fuck off.

Reptyle was never big league fodder, if there even is such a thing. He was like a very slow burning JSP - lasted just long enough for every cunt on here to give him a kicking for whatever bollocks he came up with on the day and be happy that he was dead.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Reptyle was never big league fodder, if there even is such a thing. He was like a very slow burning JSP - lasted just long enough for every cunt on here to give him a kicking for whatever bollocks he came up with on the day and be happy that he was dead.

Noted. It’s just the ole time discussion is a bit vague to me. Scrolling back, though, you were truly horrible cunts. I wish I’d have been around then.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Browsing through R-Soles' internet history would be interesting as it is disgusting.

We can't all be wrong, @dave. Nobody tolerates an advocate of animal maltreatment. You can't come back from this. 

Seriously Wolfie .. what about these dogs. Abandoned by "caring" owners .. I bet that they were loved to bits until the people who bought them realised that they might have to look after them for the next 15 years

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58996017

_121178102_maggie.jpg