CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blackfishing

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Bubba one of your 'homies' from the old days ProfB?

I don’t know who/what this faggoty little creep is, eric, you know me better than that. 

It’s clearly (and correctly) identified one of the main players on the corner and is trying to ride my coattails to the top. 

I wish it was dead. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I don’t know who/what this faggoty little creep is, eric, you know me better than that. 

It’s clearly (and correctly) identified one of the main players on the corner and is trying to ride my coattails to the top. 

I wish it was dead. 

She was here before both of us then, bubba. I thought you had been here at the time.

12 minutes ago, ProfB said:

homies - is that back door stuff?

no, I am not an homosexual.

I am ProfB xxx

A lot of those do-rag wearing 'homies' likely are raving fucking benders. Taking it up the black starfish. The cunts.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Im sure I made that joke on the first page in regards to what punkers does for a living, you useless tosser

I must have missed it. Jokes are funnier when kept short and sweet though. Apart from this one which on reflection couldn’t make me laugh if you tickled my bare arse with a boxing glove on, which I’d prefer you didn’t.