CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Superman now a poof

Stubby Pecker

On 12/10/2021 at 20:03, Stubby Pecker said:

In some fantasy bullshite world dreamt up by yanks, Superman has a son who’s bisexual (ie a screaming bender for cock)

The new superpoofs superpowers must be cumfarting his enemies, screeching in an effeminate way and shitting without it touching the sides. His kryponite would be the smell of a fanny, using a condom and beer.

If one were to don the tin foil it’d be easy to see this as a slow leaching of homo normally into everyday life via popular culture especially to those young enough to be most easily impressionable/brainwashed. A subservient breed of limp wristed weak cunts is what they want, something @Wolfieeluded to on another thread. The sooner humanity dies out the better- 100 years at best I’d give it, sooner if Marburg virus kicks off or another deliberate dose of bat flu is dumped on us by the chinks

It pains me to give you a like you fucking swampy rock bothering ponytailed weird cunt .

26 minutes ago, nocti said:

I wonder how much chutting will be in this bastardisation of Tolkien's work? Plenty if this disgruntled unfunny whale-fucker has anything to do with it.

WARNING: Contains Lenny Henry. Sorry Decs. 

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/the-lord-of-the-rings-star-lenny-henry-promises-more-diversity-in-tv-series-3069934

I bet - I fucking BET - the Orcs will all be white in this one.

19 minutes ago, nocti said:

I wonder how much chutting will be in this bastardisation of Tolkien's work? Plenty if this disgruntled unfunny whale-fucker has anything to do with it.

WARNING: Contains Lenny Henry. Sorry Decs. 

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/the-lord-of-the-rings-star-lenny-henry-promises-more-diversity-in-tv-series-3069934

I've read elsewhere that he's tried to further justify this blatantly shoehorned, multi-ethnic woke shit by linking it to Tolkien's original descriptions of Hobbits.

Apparently the Harfoot's were described as being browner of skin than the Fallohides and Stoors, which when considering Tolkien's descriptive terminology of other characters, doesn't literally mean brown like Lenny fucking Henry, but brown as in the walnut shade agricultural workers go whilst labouring in the sun.

Not only has this article confirmed that the Hobbits of the Amazon series will be strolling around The Shire knifing and raping each other, but we can obviously expect the main heroes of it to be female. Tolkien's legendarium did include women, and capable ones at that, but you can bet your house that capable males will be rarer in this than a woman who can 100 percent be verified as shagging serial closet case Robbie fucking Williams.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've read elsewhere that he's tried to further justify this blatantly shoehorned, multi-ethnic woke shit by linking it to Tolkien's original descriptions of Hobbits.

Apparently the Harfoot's were described as being browner of skin than the Fallohides and Stoors, which when considering Tolkien's descriptive terminology of other characters, doesn't literally mean brown like Lenny fucking Henry, but brown as in the walnut shade agricultural workers go whilst labouring in the sun.

Not only has this article confirmed that the Hobbits of the Amazon series will be strolling around The Shire knifing and raping each other, but we can obviously expect the main heroes of it to be female. Tolkien's legendarium did include women, and capable ones at that, but you can bet your house that capable males will be rarer in this than a woman who can 100 percent be verified as shagging serial closet case Robbie fucking Williams.

I've only just realised Ainsley Harriott and Lenny Henry are different people. Did Ainsley also shag the Vicar of Dibley?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You sneaky fucking cunt. I forgot you can always get likes off @nocti just for mentioning Robbie Williams.

• Like 1