CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Superman now a poof

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Dave Prowse. He asked to do the voice as well, but he could only speak in a thick West Country accent...

"Luke, oi aaahm your farver"

So James Earl Jones did the voice.

Remember the Scottish Star Wars that Baws once brought to our attention? That was quality 😂😂

Guest Smelly Dave

So superman is a bender or is he a Bi cunt , a confused cunt. Are we supposed to be brainwashed into thinking that only turd burgling cunts can save the world ? 

9 minutes ago, Smelly Dave said:

So superman is a bender or is he a Bi cunt , a confused cunt. Are we supposed to be brainwashed into thinking that only turd burgling cunts can save the world ? 

And wimmin. Have you seen what they did to The Avengers? 

Iron Man's dead, Captain Tits is in charge, The Hulk is mincing around in reading glasses being non-threatening. Thor is a fat joke, and has made a black woman the ruler of Asgard. Captain America is a spook And all of them are in awe of the Wakandans, obviously. 

33 minutes ago, Smelly Dave said:

Pongo I am glad that there is someone new to talk to. A couple months ago I won seven million quid .. is been great, I have got lots of new friends and the family are talking to me again but there something that is bothering me in that I think that they might be taking advantage of me.

On 19/10/2021 at 21:14, Clavo said:

Pongo I am glad that there is someone new to talk to. A couple months ago I won seven million quid .. is been great, I have got lots of new friends and the family are talking to me again but there something that is bothering me in that I think that they might be taking advantage of me.

Are you Michael Carroll reliving his glory days on here?

Everyone's a fucking poof these days, Channel 4's Stand Up To Cancer last Friday night reeled the sausage jockeys out one after the other. Joe Lycett, Alan Carr and a plethora of others all too fond of the cock. The whole fucking platform of media and TV is fucking plagued by them. What chance of the youth of today got of growing up normal when they are force fed this shit on a daily basis. There was a John Lewis ad in the middle of all this bumfoolery showing a kid of about 6 made up like one of those cunts on Drag Race mincing around in a fucking tutu. The world's fucked.

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Everyone's a fucking poof these days, Channel 4's Stand Up To Cancer last Friday night reeled the sausage jockeys out one after the other. Joe Lycett, Alan Carr and a plethora of others all too fond of the cock. The whole fucking platform of media and TV is fucking plagued by them. What chance of the youth of today got of growing up normal when they are force fed this shit on a daily basis. There was a John Lewis ad in the middle of all this bumfoolery showing a kid of about 6 made up like one of those cunts on Drag Race mincing around in a fucking tutu. The world's fucked.

I think it’s high time you joined in, Neil. Tart up the Rascal with pink ribbon and glitter, stick some Swarfega on your face as impromptu slap, and ride from Kings Lynn to a Felixstowe in search of yourself while in a haze of Amyl Nitrate. Elton can do the soundtrack, and we’ll call it PeNeilope, Queen of The Dessert. 

Fantabulosa!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Every time I turn on the mind control box these days it seems to be either that hideous faggot Rylan whatever his name is or the Only Gay Weatherman in the Village Owain 'Arsepain' Wyn Evans gurning back at me. 

There's no need to worry about climate change, human kind will be extinct in a few generations as a result of rampant homosexuality. 

I fucking despair. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was an ad last night, can't remember what is was for, but the only white man in it was in a wheelchair. All the other characters were either black, wimmins and black wimmins.  

Just saying 

Are you sure you weren't watching Glee?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Every time I turn on the mind control box these days it seems to be either that hideous faggot Rylan whatever his name is or the Only Gay Weatherman in the Village Owain 'Arsepain' Wyn Evans gurning back at me. 

I'm fairly sure that scruffy Polack cunt Tomasz Schafernaker is a raging arse bandit as well.

TM-MOCK-PG3.jpg