CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brown Sugar

Neil

The Stones have now removed this from their tour set as it has racial connotations. Just fuck off you fucking crusty pussies, what about Paint It Black? Racist cunts. Don't get me started on The Beatles 'white album. Lennon. hated blacks but loved a slope.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

The Stones have now removed this from their tour set as it has racial connotations. Just fuck off you fucking crusty pussies, what about Paint It Black? Racist cunts. Don't get me started on The Beatles 'white album. Lennon. hated blacks but loved a slope.

Breaking news, it's just been announced that they'll be taking the knee before concerts. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I believe it's Uncle Ben's Rice and KFC. 

Uncle Ben's have dropped the logo an rebranded as 'Ben's Original'. The logo was offensive apparently... WHY FOR FUCKS SAKE?!

It depicted a kindly looking, respectable and dignified older black man, who I had always seen in a positive way. This is fucking going beyond illogical. 

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncle Ben's have dropped the logo an rebranded as 'Ben's Original'. The logo was offensive apparently... WHY FOR FUCKS SAKE?!

It depicted a kindly looking, respectable and dignified older black man, who I had always seen in a positive way. This is fucking going beyond illogical. 

It’s just baffling to me.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What would Aunt Bessie be rebranded as, because presumably the term 'uncle' is offensive / sexist.

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric today I have seen three teenaged white lads with a teenaged black girl.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck the geriatric cunts will have a stroke performing the move. Their music is shite

I’ve never liked the Rolling Stones and have always thought them to be massively overrated. Richards and Wood are mediocre guitarists at best. They should expand their selection of dropped songs to their entire back catalogue. Fucking cunts.

• Like 1