CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brown Sugar

Neil

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncle Ben's have dropped the logo an rebranded as 'Ben's Original'. The logo was offensive apparently... WHY FOR FUCKS SAKE?!

It depicted a kindly looking, respectable and dignified older black man, who I had always seen in a positive way. This is fucking going beyond illogical. 

We've covered this only a few months ago...

On 16/06/2021 at 08:27, Mrs Roops said:

AFIK, the picture of the elderly black man is still part of the product's branding. The issue was not the image of a black man but the use of "uncle" in "Uncle Ben's" as white southerners addressed elder black men as "uncle" to avoid using "Mr". The same fate happened to Quaker Oats' brand of the Aunt Jemima Pancake mix but not to the British "Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire Puddings".

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And also, if the issue was with the use of 'Uncle', why was the image of the man's face also removed? Utter bullshit on the part of the company.

Well I'm not a global marketing strategist but one suspects that Mars Inc have decided to remove any semblance of identity politics from the product brands it owns. 

I'm wondering why you think the decision is "utter bullshit"?

9 hours ago, Clavo said:

I have a favourite brand of instant coffee "PERCOL" there is a sticker on the cap which reads "NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT TASTE", what is the point of that sticker? At a guess some kind of marketing initiative.

Break the jar and ram the jagged edge into your decrepit turkey neck, you miserable, tedious, fucking cretin.

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

You mean buys or eats, Shirley? I mean, what would you 'use' a Yorkshire pudding for? A really crap hat that gets soggy when it rains? 

Tin foil is much more effective at keeping the rain out, and also picks up  messages from the airwaves about important things that the public aren’t being allowed to know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tin foil is much more effective at keeping the rain out, and also picks up  messages from the airwaves about important things that the public aren’t being allowed to know.

I thought it was to keep the mind control ray out of your head, Bill?

Either way, its going to be better than a Yorkshire pud. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Except when you go out in a lightening storm you daft mick cunt

On to other matter; I’m sick to the gut with all the homos and ethnics running around screaming ‘look at me, I’m oppressed’ so was thinking of moving to Northern Ireland. I’ve heard they’re not tolerant of that kind off shite? (Unlike south of the border where being a poof is now compulsory I believe). Do you think I’d make a good bog trotter? I’m a complete cunt for starters 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do you think I’d make a good bog trotter? I’m a complete cunt for starters 

Nowhere near thick enough Stubbs. They’d suss you out in five minutes mate. Smash your face against a brick wall about twenty times and have someone suck your brain out of your ear with a straw, and you’ll fit in a treat. Give Panzy a kicking from me if you bump into the cunt please.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Except when you go out in a lightening storm you daft mick cunt

On to other matter; I’m sick to the gut with all the homos and ethnics running around screaming ‘look at me, I’m oppressed’ so was thinking of moving to Northern Ireland. I’ve heard they’re not tolerant of that kind off shite? (Unlike south of the border where being a poof is now compulsory I believe). Do you think I’d make a good bog trotter? I’m a complete cunt for starters 

Don't you fucking start.

• Like 2