CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Of Pigs and Jaffa Cakes

White Cunt

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a Sky News investigation into the filth a few years ago that found that over 200 officers throughout the UK were accepted, despite the fact that they had criminal records including violent assaults. 

It also turns out that some (possibly several dozen) have also served prison sentences.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking quality. Nobody will believe this, but 6 or 7 years ago, I barely had any racist inclinations or opinions. The world seemed to be ok. Racism was pretty much forgotten, apartheid was gone and everybody seemed to be getting a fair crack of the whip. Equality was already there.

But that wasn't good enough. They didn't want equality. They wanted supremacy, priority and ultimately revenge. They've pushed for the mixed relationship agenda so successfully that any white female child who watches tv is bombarded with instructions to only entertain relationships with black men in later life. 

Caucasians are being ethnically cleansed by media and social engineering. 

What they haven't thought through properly, is that if all this succeeds, there won't be any pure-bred white women left to impregnate, abuse and invariably abandon.

I disagree with that….completely. That’s like saying television can make you gay.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I wonder if Angela Rayner will be investigated for inciting hatred toward Conservative politicians in light of this recent tragedy?

He was a white, "privileged", male Brexiteer, so I highly fucking doubt it. 

Indeed. Didn’t the stupid slag call the poor bastard ‘scum’?

Labour won’t get in again for a generation if they keep up with this pathetic sound bite stuff

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I disagree with that….completely. That’s like saying television can make you gay.

If it wasn’t for wall to wall crumpet to the telly in the 70s and 80s the vast majority of my generation would be raving fucking homos. How the fuck you could watch Daisy Duke and Wilma Deering and turn out a bender goes against the laws of nature. Judging buy today’s bunch of woke, smelly she-things the human race will die out by 2100 because every bloke will have gone full shot stabber

21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Children learn by seeing the world around them. Most children's worlds revolve around digital screens of some sort. Television etc is a brainwashing tool. It probably has made people gay.

On 15/10/2021 at 20:08, Decimus said:

I wonder if Angela Rayner will be investigated for inciting hatred toward Conservative politicians in light of this recent tragedy?

Some poor fucker just got a 15-week jail sentence (albeit suspended) for sending the po-faced bitch a threatening email which advised her to "watch her back". Reading between the lines on the BBC report, I suspect he may have called her a cunt as well - in which case, I'd like to ask for 7,244 other offences to be taken into consideration.