CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

A conservative backbench MP has been stabbed multiple times while meeting the esteemed locals in Southend.

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-mp-david-amess-stabbed-multiple-times-in-incident-at-constituency-surgery-12434498

Well now, I wonder what type of degenerate cunt was responsible for that:

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, PLACE YER BETS!!! THE ODDS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1/250 - Mental fucking sky fairy lover

Evens - Recently arrived AIDS riddled dingy rider 

2/1 -  A 'lone wolf' with 'Mental Elf' Isshooses (AKA Mental fucking sky fairy lover)

20/1 - Local chav distraught over the closure of B&M Bargains and loss of the extra £20 to feed his mutant fucking offspring into obesity.

100000/1 - 'Far-right terrorist' (They do exist, apparently)

23 minutes ago, Paulie said:

A conservative backbench MP has been stabbed multiple times while meeting the esteemed locals in Southend.

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-mp-david-amess-stabbed-multiple-times-in-incident-at-constituency-surgery-12434498

2/1 -  A 'lone wolf' with 'Mental Elf' Isshooses (AKA Mental fucking sky fairy lover)

20/1 - Local chav distraught over the closure of B&M Bargains and loss of the extra £20 to feed his mutant fucking offspring into obesity.

My money is on a deranged trot. Amess is on the Genghis Khan wing of the Tory party and loony Labour have just had their annual freak fest where the momentum cunts were wanking themselves into a frenzy with talk about "revolution". 

41 minutes ago, Paulie said:

How come you can get 1/250 and 2/1 on the same bet then?

46 minutes ago, Paulie said:

He's against the LGBTQPR stuff but this is not the usual MO of the pink mob. 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Essex police have said "A man has died at the scene of a stabbing". 

He's brown bread alright. I hope your not expecting a set of kitchen knives for Christmas in light of the undoubted kneejerk "emergency legislation" to tackle knife crime that parliament will enact now another one of their own has been chivved.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

He's brown bread alright. I hope your not expecting a set of kitchen knives for Christmas in light of the undoubted kneejerk "emergency legislation" to tackle knife crime that parliament will enact now another one of their own has been chivved.

Say what you like about tories .. they don't fuck about when it comes to distraction news stories . 

• Like 3

It's okay - he was "scum" (Angela Rayner) and "a fascist" (Owen Jones, David Lammy et al) and that's what they deserve isn't it?

It really is time to dial down the dehumanising rhetoric and realise that for the most part we are a tolerant, good-natured, but imperfect nation.

There hasn’t been a rise in racism in the UK in recent years.

Just a rise in the number of people being called ‘racist’.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's okay - he was "scum" (Angela Rayner) and "a fascist" (Owen Jones, David Lammy et al) and that's what they deserve isn't it?

It really is time to dial down the dehumanising rhetoric and realise that for the most part we are a tolerant, good-natured, but imperfect nation.

There hasn’t been a rise in racism in the UK in recent years.

Just a rise in the number of people being called ‘racist’.

It's a good job that the only people who take any notice of those three, are thick ignorant cunts. 

What pissed me off though was hearing from a catholic priest (the MP was catholic) was saying that all catholic constituents will have the catholic churches in the area opened for prayer and reflection (or summink). Sorry, but who fucking cares what school of christianity he followed? He was murdered doing his job by some cunt, so it doesn't need some fucking sky pilot bringing Catholicism into it. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a good job that the only people who take any notice of those three, are thick ignorant cunts. 

What pissed me off though was hearing from a catholic priest (the MP was catholic) was saying that all catholic constituents will have the catholic churches in the area opened for prayer and reflection (or summink). Sorry, but who fucking cares what school of christianity he followed? He was murdered doing his job by some cunt, so it doesn't need some fucking sky pilot bringing Catholicism into it. 

Those faithful are getting very thin on the ground, G. All news is good news, as far as propaganda goes.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My post in reply to this has been vanished. We're protecting nonces now.