CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That makes a change for the usual row of emojis when cornered I 'spose...but you're right. I see now that there's plenty of room for your lying carcass and for that weird little fan boi who's sewn himself into your coattails. Cute, you suit each other - you both back losers. 

Wow, it’s the roops, DC, KB show

Again

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wow, it’s the roops, DC, KB show

Again

Roops needs to decide what she is: a moderator or a member. If she's a member than fair enough with her views. If she's a moderator, then moderate and shut the fuck up. I mean you don't see a referee burst into the penalty area and bury a header into the top corner (like that cunt in Kes).  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/12/2021 at 23:24, camberwell gypsy said:

Roops needs to decide what she is: a moderator or a member. If she's a member than fair enough with her views. If she's a moderator, then moderate and shut the fuck up. I mean you don't see a referee burst into the penalty area and bury a header into the top corner (like that cunt in Kes).  

Shut the fuck up you weird little man.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2021 at 23:24, camberwell gypsy said:

Why shouldn't someone who moderates also be able to enjoy the site by engaging in general discourse?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 13/01/2022 at 22:24, Wolfie said:

Why shouldn't someone who moderates also be able to enjoy the site by engaging in general discourse?

Err....how about because when you disagree with the cunt he censors everything you write for the rest of time, the two bob wanker?

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Err....how about because when you disagree with the cunt he censors everything you write for the rest of time, the two bob wanker?

You've made yourself a target from her perspective because you've behaved like a dickhead, rehashing the same old 'Roops is a bloke' cockrot in an unsuccessful attempt to get under her skin. You're the analogy of a lone Israeli soldier who's constantly trying to shit on the doorstep of Hamas HQ. Honestly, how unusual for someone of your cultural origins to attract victimisation. Get off your high horse you Jewish prick.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Wolfie said:

You've made yourself a target from her perspective because you've behaved like a dickhead, rehashing the same old 'Roops is a bloke' cockrot in an unsuccessful attempt to get under her skin. You're the analogy of a lone Israeli soldier who's constantly trying to shit on the doorstep of Hamas HQ. Honestly, how unusual for someone of your cultural origins to attract victimisation. Get off your high horse you Jewish prick.

He's a right moaning wanker on here for some reason. I'm not too proud to admit I find him quite engaging in his other guise though.

17 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

He's a right moaning wanker on here for some reason. I'm not too proud to admit I find him quite engaging in his other guise though.

I prefer him here. I don't get all that YEEEHAAAWW! Shit over a game which is basically faggot rugby that goes on for two hours and only includes 6 minutes of actual play.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I prefer him here. I don't get all that YEEEHAAAWW! Shit over a game which is basically faggot rugby that goes on for two hours and only includes 6 minutes of actual play.

Did you see the deciding frame of Mark Williams and Neil Robertson? I'm not a snooker lover but I just wandered onto the match and it was a corker. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you see the deciding frame of Mark Williams and Neil Robertson? I'm not a snooker lover but I just wandered onto the match and it was a corker. 

Mark Williams... one of the all time greats, but couldn't give a shit. Most players are sponsored by multinational gambling and finance giants. Mark Williams is sponsored by the builders merchants round the corner from his Mum's house. I like him.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mark Williams... one of the all time greats, but couldn't give a shit. Most players are sponsored by multinational gambling and finance giants. Mark Williams is sponsored by the builders merchants round the corner from his Mum's house. I like him.

Robertson needed a snooker and to cut a long story short, William's fucked up big time.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think the analogy you are looking for is the Japanese soldier, marooned on a Pacific island, not knowing that the 2nd World War is long since over. I doubt if an Israeli soldier, seeking to relieve his bowels on the Hamas HQ, would attempt such an adventure without lobbing in a few air to ground missiles first and blowing the cunts to fuck. I suppose, in such circumstances, you would be crying about the Poor Palestinian Children. 

There must be a word to describe some wanker attributing the things he fears the most to people he doesn’t know and has never met but I don’t know what it is.

Any ideas?