CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

6 hours ago, Paulie said:

A conservative backbench MP has been stabbed multiple times while meeting the esteemed locals in Southend.

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-mp-david-amess-stabbed-multiple-times-in-incident-at-constituency-surgery-12434498

Well now, I wonder what type of degenerate cunt was responsible for that:

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, PLACE YER BETS!!! THE ODDS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1/250 - Mental fucking sky fairy lover

Evens - Recently arrived AIDS riddled dingy rider 

2/1 -  A 'lone wolf' with 'Mental Elf' Isshooses (AKA Mental fucking sky fairy lover)

20/1 - Local chav distraught over the closure of B&M Bargains and loss of the extra £20 to feed his mutant fucking offspring into obesity.

100000/1 - 'Far-right terrorist' (They do exist, apparently)

Apparently Essex coppers (good guys again) say they haven’t classed it as an act of terrorism but are keeping an open mind

I’ll bet my fucking bollocks its yet another Islamic nut job, filled with pure hate at the free and just society that looks after him. When the fuck are we going to learn these smelly sky fairy worshiping cunts are not compatible with the liberal democracy we all want to live in. It’s simply a matter of time before it happens again. Let’s hope one doesn’t waltz into a primary school and start stabbing 6 year olds 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Here’s my prediction. An Iranian.....or some kind of Peaceful. Probably recently arrived on the dinghy Armada. 

Look to see if the MSM make a connection between this murder and Angie’s “Tory scum” remark. 

Then imagine it the other way round......Raab says “Labour scum” and a week later one of the commie bastards gets offed. Note the difference.

21 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Backtracking fuckers; the media however weren't quite quick enough to suppress the info on him being a somali.

I'm sure its just a 'lone wolf' with 'issues' and the fact he comes from a place that produces alien-headed, sub-IQ fucking savages who have a love for terrorism, rape and general degeneracy is all just a big coincidence. 

Although I don't think there's much danger of them stabbing kids in a primary school, they're more likely to want to fuck them instead.

Good work.

You are obsessed with deviant poofery… what’s the matter with you? MP gets offed in his constituency and this is the best you’ve all got. Disagreement and debate are the heart of democracy but MPs in this country have hardly covered themselves in glory in recent years with regular pay rises, expense scandals and the universal appalling general level of integrity and commitment over Brexit which has torn the country apart. Now they are all rattled at the prospect of a vengeful and irate electorate. This is a tragedy at any level but I can’t say  I’m that surprised that an MP has been targeted in this way..There are a lot of odd buggers out there.

• Like 1

This place fascinates me .. people who have good cause to be angry about how life has treated them, educated pillars of the community talking about elephants trunks between someone's legs, married father's of children talking long into the night about bumfuckery and whether or not I have a penis (no I don't and I have never had one). What the fuck is wrong with them? I have also just read a halfwitted comment about Frank but here they all taking about him, indeed in his 4 week absence they haven't stopped talking about him. If that is not someone who is popular I have just eaten an elephant for breakfast.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clavo said:

This place fascinates me .. people who have good cause to be angry about how life has treated them, educated pillars of the community talking about elephants trunks between someone's legs, married father's of children talking long into the night about bumfuckery and whether or not I have a penis (no I don't and I have never had one). What the fuck is wrong with them? I have also just read a halfwitted comment about Frank but here they all taking about him, ihis 4 week absence they haven't stopped talking about him. If that is not someone who is popular I have just eaten an elephant for breakfast.

Bizarre innit?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bizarre innit?

A respected medical doctor of some kind, another person who claims to be some kind of ecologist, a high graded council official and a possible veterinary surgeon are fixated with the idea that I have a penis .. I know that I am unpopular because they can't stop talking about me. Ditto for Frank. All I can say to them is GET A FUCKING LIFE.

31 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are obsessed with deviant poofery… what’s the matter with you? MP gets offed in his constituency and this is the best you’ve all got. Disagreement and debate are the heart of democracy but MPs in this country have hardly covered themselves in glory in recent years with regular pay rises, expense scandals and the universal appalling general level of integrity and commitment over Brexit which has torn the country apart. Now they are all rattled at the prospect of a vengeful and irate electorate. This is a tragedy at any level but I can’t say  I’m that surprised that an MP has been targeted in this way..There are a lot of odd buggers out there.

All politicians should fucking tremble, C. The situation with energy is extremely weak and can cave in rather easily. All these years of green discussions and unrealistic RE goals had left the country literally in the cold, now scrambling to get supplies in competition with other desperadoes. We are dealing with serious energy shortages, in a country which is getting very cold very soon and they are only now beginning serious discussions on nuclear and going back to coal (behind closed doors of course). Even if successful, it will take years to build the latest stations and with material shortages on the horizon, who knows what the delays will be like. The typical media focus is now firmly fixed on crap like turkeys, chinky toys and Christmas trees (yes Billy, you will make a killing this year), while a whole hell is breaking loose in energy production and supply.

One politician dead, let’s see how they all fare when this shit gets worse and brings people out into the streets, rather than some triggered Somali pontoon tourist serving “justice”.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

All politicians should fucking tremble, C. The situation with energy is extremely weak and can cave in rather easily. All these years of green discussions and unrealistic RE goals had left the country literally in the cold, now scrambling to get supplies in competition with other desperadoes. We are dealing with serious energy shortages, in a country which is getting very cold very soon and they are only now beginning serious discussions on nuclear and going back to coal (behind closed doors of course). Even if successful, it will take years to build the latest stations and with material shortages on the horizon, who knows what the delays will be like. The typical media focus is now firmly fixed on crap like turkeys, chinky toys and Christmas trees (yes Billy, you will make a killing this year), while a whole hell is breaking loose in energy production and supply.

One politician dead, let’s see how they all fare when this shit gets worse and brings people out into the streets, rather than some triggered Somali pontoon tourist serving “justice”.

I disagree with you re the climate crisis .. the crisis is very real however regardless of what we try to do the effects will be insignificant because China, Russia and other similar states will simply continue with what they are doing, we have the capability of getting most of our energy from Solar and Wind but we do also sit on top of potential thousand of years of the extra energy we need from coal. There is good reason to go electric with cars and most transport in that we can probably eliminate oil imports from the middle east and other unstable regions .. and also to some degree protect ourselves from political pressure from the USA. As to the people paddling across Le Manche each night there is little we can do to stop them without breaching UN rules and becoming an international pariah.

17 minutes ago, Clavo said:

I disagree with you re the climate crisis .. the crisis is very real however regardless of what we try to do the effects will be insignificant because China, Russia and other similar states will simply continue with what they are doing, we have the capability of getting most of our energy from Solar and Wind but we do also sit on top of potential thousand of years of the extra energy we need from coal. There is good reason to go electric with cars and most transport in that we can probably eliminate oil imports from the middle east and other unstable regions .. and also to some degree protect ourselves from political pressure from the USA. As to the people paddling across Le Manche each night there is little we can do to stop them without breaching UN rules and becoming an international pariah.

Climate crisis is very real - you won’t get an argument from me about the issue, it’s a harsh fact. The energy issue is also very real: tens of years of dodging investment into nuclear and creating storage for renewables in parallel to them being placed into action, dumping of coal, rather than slow decline and having steady new nuclear inputs to replace it with; and no - renewables, as valuable addition to energy mix as they are - will never provide the energy requirements for the UK, unless you shrink the population by at least seventy percent. (One would like to be privy to see how the Royal RE generation is providing electricity to the Royal houses) You also need oil to produce goods with, but there is still a sizeable chunk of it around, if we go around the sea, expensive - but local, so can be extracted. It can not be sold onto third parties, though.

As for chinks and other vermin out there - well, they will be pumping out the carbon, with us making practically no difference to the overall picture. Now that they had built the Bellendroad and mega cities, it will take ever more energy every year to support the system and chinks will fight tooth and nail to save it and save themselves and their economy. It doesn’t look like they intend to go back to the rice fields and corrugated iron shacks to live in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Climate crisis is very real - you won’t get an argument from me about the issue, it’s a harsh fact. The energy issue is also very real: tens of years of dodging investment into nuclear and creating storage for renewables in parallel to them being placed into action, dumping of coal, rather than slow decline and having steady new nuclear inputs to replace it with; and no - renewables, as valuable addition to energy mix as they are - will never provide the energy requirements for the UK, unless you shrink the population by at least seventy percent. (One would like to be privy to see how the Royal RE generation is providing electricity to the Royal houses) You also need oil to produce goods with, but there is still a sizeable chunk of it around, if we go around the sea, expensive - but local, so can be extracted. It can not be sold onto third parties, though.

As for chinks and other vermin out there - well, they will be pumping out the carbon, with us making practically no difference to the overall picture. Now that they had built the Bellendroad and mega cities, it will take ever more energy every year to support the system and chinks will fight tooth and nail to save it and save themselves and their economy. It doesn’t look like they intend to go back to the rice fields and corrugated iron shacks to live in.

Building nuclear reactors appears to be very expensive and the building of them in itself creates problems, in the time we have been faffing about Hinkley we could have built several highly efficient coal powered stations for less money ( and perhaps a couple of them would have done the job every bit as well if not better  than/as Hinkley and have been up and running), supplied coan mines in South Wales and the midland and generating real jobs in those areas.