CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can tell you now, when Drew first let slip that he lived in a bungalow you would have thought someone had confessed to being a sex case.

It caused quite the scene, I don't mind telling you.

I've got a permanently pissed neighbour and he gets very emotional at times.  'Alcohol is a great servant but a terrible master' I heard someone say once and its true...you've only got to look at the drunken ramblings of @Dyslexic cnut for confirmation.

I'm getting a little worried about you @Cunty BigBollox

Why are we not kicking every shrunken headed Somalian cunt out of our country?.These cunts are a waste of fucking skin, name me one who has ever done anything good for mankind. Fucking skinny,head fucked cunts every last one of 'em.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Why are we not kicking every shrunken headed Somalian cunt out of our country?.These cunts are a waste of fucking skin, name me one who has ever done anything good for mankind. Fucking skinny,head fucked cunts every last one of 'em.

I'm sure I've heard most other African nations despise the Somali's. I have to say some of their women are ok, remember Bowie's wife Iman or whatever she's called. I find some of their women rather attractive Neil, a mix between black and Arab with nice shapely arses. C'mon Neil you would wouldn't you?

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure I've heard most other African nations despise the Somali's. I have to say some of their women are ok, remember Bowie's wife Iman or whatever she's called. I find some of their women rather attractive Neil, a mix between black and Arab with nice shapely arses. C'mon Neil you would wouldn't you?

I'd have to bleach the skin first, that dark shade does fuck all for me.

56 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How are you doing big bollock? I've noticed any slip of of the tongue with regards to appearance or preferred method of self medication etc ends up being used against the poster. With that in mind I won't be mentioning my previous coke benders, shagging for Britain and general dodgy dealings. What do you think of my strategy? You drunken cunt. 

Aaww…did CBB have a pop at your ‘sponsor?’ You limited wanker. I see you’ve jumped on the ‘CBB is a drunk’ bandwagon, yet you have no historical knowledge of the same. You’ll be referring to him as ‘Drew’ soon I confidently predict, with no idea why. You really are a coat-tailing little shitcunt aren’t you Raastwat?

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd have to bleach the skin first, that dark shade does fuck all for me.

Namibian girls are probably the best bet as far as an African option goes. All leggy with nice bone structure.

I've no idea what went wrong in the Congo though.. that spacehopper arse thing is fucketty-fucked-up.

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got a permanently pissed neighbour and he gets very emotional at times.  'Alcohol is a great servant but a terrible master' I heard someone say once and its true...you've only got to look at the drunken ramblings of @Dyslexic cnut for confirmation.

I'm getting a little worried about you @Cunty BigBollox

You are aware, I take it, of the recent Lancet article and it’s associated, and now universally acknowledged theory that alcohol dependency is directly linked to having a mind-numbingly dull, inbred but mouthy neighbour? Probably.

14 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

....shatter the illusion of integrity. RIP "Professor " Neil Peart. 

Precisely. A fitting indictment of Frank's failure to deliver. Forever promising a showstopper nomination or a cinematic blockbuster to rival 'walnut-a-head', but delivering nothing more than disappointment and snidey little asides to the work of other members. A stage door Johnny, uncomfortably resting on tarnished laurels.

What a fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aaww…did CBB have a pop at your ‘sponsor?’ You limited wanker. I see you’ve jumped on the ‘CBB is a drunk’ bandwagon, yet you have no historical knowledge of the same. You’ll be referring to him as ‘Drew’ soon I confidently predict, with no idea why. You really are a coat-tailing little shitcunt aren’t you Raastwat?

What are you on about you irrelevant wanker? I'm taking my time getting to know the locals here and you keep jumping up and down like a little fucking rat dog getting involved in things that don't concern you. Remember DC, I don't suck up to anybody here and do my own thing, perhaps you should try the same. 

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You are aware, I take it, of the recent Lancet article and it’s associated, and now universally acknowledged theory that alcohol dependency is directly linked to having a mind-numbingly dull, inbred but mouthy neighbour? Probably.

Be honest DC you're alcohol dependant aren't you? C'mon you can tell old chap, old chap. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How are you doing big bollock? I've noticed any slip of of the tongue with regards to appearance or preferred method of self medication etc ends up being used against the poster. With that in mind I won't be mentioning my previous coke benders, shagging for Britain and general dodgy dealings. What do you think of my strategy? You drunken cunt. 

The strategy is quite sound apart from your schoolboy "shagging for Britain" error In that you haven't said if it was blokes or birds, so everyone is going to assume it's blokes, you big fucking homo.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely. A fitting indictment of Frank's failure to deliver. Forever promising a showstopper nomination or a cinematic blockbuster to rival 'walnut-a-head', but delivering nothing more than disappointment and snidey little asides to the work of other members. A stage door Johnny, uncomfortably resting on tarnished laurels.

What a fucking cunt. 

I quite liked 'bucket-o-flids' but that's been his one and only Golden Earring one hit wonder, in my opinion.

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Harsh, but there are a lot of aggrieved and deranged people out there.

Most seem to be from the flying carpet brigade 

Good knows how much taxpayers money is spent foiling their evil murderous plans. Spending that money on fucking them off back to the middle east makes more sense to me.

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The strategy is quite sound apart from your schoolboy "shagging for Britain" error In that you haven't said if it was blokes or birds, so everyone is going to assume it's blokes, you big fucking homo.

Details, details, details. I should have realised in this day and age of expected gayness you have to specify not being a bender. Definitely not a bender big bollock, I'm popular with the ladies you know. 

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most seem to be from the flying carpet brigade 

Good knows how much taxpayers money is spent foiling their evil murderous plans. Spending that money on fucking them off back to the middle east makes more sense to me.

It all seems to stem from a passive kind of hatred from employers and politicians against the common white Brit in the workplace - replace him with Abdul, who in their eyes will be willing to work for 20p a day, despite every one of the cunts so far coming over with their sob stories and demands for benefits, and the employer (theoretically) saves money. The politicians expect them to be happy living five to a room in a two bedroom flat - but instead they demand the biggest fucking council houses and live in them for generations.

The gates are open for a cheap workforce happy to make compromises in living standards and wages, but the workforce has the impression that its the land of free money and housing, so they get pissy when they get here and don't have every whim instantly fulfilled, the natives get pissy because they keep getting stabbed and blown up, and the government keeps spinning the roulette wheel in the vain hope that the next batch will turn out good.

Its not like we have a rapidly ageing population like Japan or an excess of space.

30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you acknowledge your schoolboy error in not writing homosexual? I am a big fucking homosapien though, well over 6ft and built like heavyweight boxer.