CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Field.

scotty

This hypocritical cunt has been steadfastly opposing assisted dying for years. Now that the Reaper has a hand on his own collar, suddenly it ought to be available to all and sundry, and if he wasn't too sick to attend he'd be voting for it. 

I want him dead. And so does he. 

• Like 5

A bit of copy and paste

Field thought that the state should only play a small direct role in the provision of welfare and he disliked means-testing and non-contributory entitlement to benefits, which he believed should only be received after claimants had joined Continental-style social insurance schemes or mutual organisations such as friendly societies.

In June 2016, Field wrote in The Guardian that he supported Brexit, emphasising the need to control immigration due to it creating excessive demands on public services, roads and housing stock. He argued the EU model suited big businesses who wanted cheap labour, and supported agricultural interests creating high prices for food, rather than families. The Liverpool Echo has reported that Field is "a long-time Brexiteer".

In December 2017, during a debate on Universal Credit, Field described the impact that Universal Credit changes had had on his constituents. His observations moved Work and Pensions Select Committee member Heidi Allen to tears. Field spoke of how he had talked a man out of suicide and how one claimant felt "lucky" his family was invited to eat food leftovers from a funeral

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

How is it that everyone with the name Frank is a complete cunt?

I have never had a problem with anyone called Frank .. it these poor cunts name after characters out of things like Thunderbirds or are given christian names that such as Riley, Ryan, Mason, Tyler etc which are also surnames who turn out to be cunts.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

This hypocritical cunt has been steadfastly opposing assisted dying for years. Now that the Reaper has a hand on his own collar, suddenly it ought to be available to all and sundry, and if he wasn't too sick to attend he'd be voting for it. 

For the first time ever on here, I'm glad he's NOT dead.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, scotty said:

Now that he had so fruitfully focused a lot of media interest on his steadily but slowly moulting old corpse, I am sure the NHS or the plush premium private care he commands, will extend the collapse at least fivefold.

5 hours ago, scotty said:

We haven't been formally introduced Arnold, but I have to say I entirely approve of your avatar. Class. 👍👍👍

Seven fucking nil.

Two points, 23 goals conceded and only two scored. And that's on the back of Delia actually putting her hand in her pocket this time round.

I truly fucking despair. 

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Seven fucking nil.

Two points, 23 goals conceded and only two scored. And that's on the back of Delia actually putting her hand in her pocket this time round.

I truly fucking despair. 

Indeed. 

Their afternoon was summed up by the sight of manager Daniel Farke with his hands outstretched on the touchline in utter bemusement at his side's defending after Chilwell scored Chelsea's fourth.

Mind you, Saints have taken 9-0 maulings for two consecutive seasons now so I'm not about to indulge in any gloating.