CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

A friend of mine in his early fifties passed away this Thursday. I knew him for more than twenty years and liked him a lot. His wife called me tonight and told me of his passing.

He died from a severe blood clot on the brain. His missus, although grief stricken as would be expected, is actually fucking fuming with rage at what she described to me in her own words as the ‘evil lying cunts who coerced him to have 3 vaccinations in 10 months.’ The third of which he received on Monday morning, brought on a severe headache by Monday afternoon and by Thursday he was dead.

Since the first lockdown last March I saw my friend become more and more dragged into the Covid doomsday cult by the MSM and the tyrannical government of this country. The last conversation I had with him a couple of weeks ago is something I will never forget. We were having a coupe of pints and he said to me with genuine concern that he seriously worried about me declining the jab. He was worried that I’d catch the batflu and keel over, but his main concern was for my mental well being for even contemplating opting out of the programme. His missus told me that he’d said last week that he was going to steer clear of me from now on until the ‘pandemic’ (his words) was over.

This fucking sick madness which has become the ‘new normal’ needs to stop before it’s too late. It may already be imo.

• Like 4

Condolences. Everything pretty much boils down to your own personal view of risk in the end, although all the fancy jargon about appetite, mitigation, and controls often just resolves to "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_management

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Condolences. Everything pretty much boils down to your own personal view of risk in the end, although all the fancy jargon about appetite, mitigation, and controls often just resolves to "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_management

I have had near 25 years of needles being stuck in me. Quite early on a doctor told me that in a sense I was fortunate as there would likely be early warning of my potentially dangerous issues. He said that lots of healthy people go nowhere near a doctor and die without warning because they were not aware that they had a problem. A issue with the covid jab is that it is an inoculation not a test and the relatively small risk of it causing a fatal reaction has been explained.

39 minutes ago, Clavo said:

I have had near 25 years of needles being stuck in me. Quite early on a doctor told me that in a sense I was fortunate as there would likely be early warning of my potentially dangerous issues. He said that lots of healthy people go nowhere near a doctor and die without warning because they were not aware that they had a problem. A issue with the covid jab is that it is an inoculation not a test and the relatively small risk of it causing a fatal reaction has been explained.

The information in regards to blood clots or deaths caused directly by the vaccines is pretty heavily hidden behind the very vague "Yellow Card" system. Which seems to mean anything from a sore arm to death. I do think they should be more open with the figures - this is from the official Gov.UK Yellow Card summary - on page 21 of a 25 page document, right at the bottom of a long list of potential side effects, and even this seems incredibly dismissive:

The MHRA has received 576 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 1,111 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 20 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 31 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased over the course of the campaigns and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination. However, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.

There's clearly a risk to taking the vaccine and despite choosing to take it myself, I think its only reasonable that deaths caused directly by the vaccine are reported as openly as deaths caused by the virus. Telling people to trust the figures will only work properly if all the figures are presented openly and, at the moment, they're not.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

A friend of mine in his early fifties passed away this Thursday. I knew him for more than twenty years and liked him a lot. His wife called me tonight and told me of his passing.

He died from a severe blood clot on the brain. His missus, although grief stricken as would be expected, is actually fucking fuming with rage at what she described to me in her own words as the ‘evil lying cunts who coerced him to have 3 vaccinations in 10 months.’ The third of which he received on Monday morning, brought on a severe headache by Monday afternoon and by Thursday he was dead.

Since the first lockdown last March I saw my friend become more and more dragged into the Covid doomsday cult by the MSM and the tyrannical government of this country. The last conversation I had with him a couple of weeks ago is something I will never forget. We were having a coupe of pints and he said to me with genuine concern that he seriously worried about me declining the jab. He was worried that I’d catch the batflu and keel over, but his main concern was for my mental well being for even contemplating opting out of the programme. His missus told me that he’d said last week that he was going to steer clear of me from now on until the ‘pandemic’ (his words) was over.

This fucking sick madness which has become the ‘new normal’ needs to stop before it’s too late. It may already be imo.

Call me a cunt if you wish Bill, but this all seems very convenient. All of a sudden, the Corner’s chief anti-vaxer has a powerful tale to support his well-documented beliefs. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Pretty much like everything else the stupid little chancer cunt comes out with, it’s absolute bollocks. I want both you and him dead. 

frank, you’re the yin to my yang. We keep the corner balanced. Me, the best on here, you, the worst.

You’re the Tina to my Ike. Consistently taking a beating from me, but too afraid to cut and run. Then, like Tina, when you do go out on your own, your content is absolute fucking shit. 

Kill yourself. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

frank, you’re the yin to my yang. We keep the corner balanced. Me, the best on here, you, the worst.

You’re the Tina to my Ike. Consistently taking a beating from me, but too afraid to cut and run. Then, like Tina, when you do go out on your own, your content is absolute fucking shit. 

Kill yourself. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Kill yourself. 

Even I am better than you.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Call me a cunt if you wish Bill, but this all seems very convenient. All of a sudden, the Corner’s chief anti-vaxer has a powerful tale to support his well-documented beliefs. 

You must have been a fucking laugh after 9/11 and the manchester bombings, ever thought of joining the Samaritans?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The information in regards to blood clots or deaths caused directly by the vaccines is pretty heavily hidden behind the very vague "Yellow Card" system. Which seems to mean anything from a sore arm to death. I do think they should be more open with the figures - this is from the official Gov.UK Yellow Card summary - on page 21 of a 25 page document, right at the bottom of a long list of potential side effects, and even this seems incredibly dismissive:

The MHRA has received 576 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 1,111 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, 20 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna and 31 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the vaccines has increased over the course of the campaigns and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination. However, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.

There's clearly a risk to taking the vaccine and despite choosing to take it myself, I think its only reasonable that deaths caused directly by the vaccine are reported as openly as deaths caused by the virus. Telling people to trust the figures will only work properly if all the figures are presented openly and, at the moment, they're not.

Spot on Rats.

Maximum transparency would be very helpful.

Having clearly genetically weak lungs, I caught the flu in 2014/15 winter season, and after spending three weeks in bed with pneumonia, other issues took hold. They are well controlled now, but I am aware that they will never go away and get worse with passing time, probably finish me off one day. I take my shots every year now.

Two deaths in my family happened that winter (one at fifty nine), the neighbours lost their granddaughter of twenty one.

Viruses kill and injure, jabs kill and injure.

Transparency is absolutely vital.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sorry for your loss, Bill. Sounds like a man of his word,however.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

What's the wife like Billy? Unless you're a poof, I trust you must have thought about offering her a dose of your own special vaccine injection to ease her grief.

• Like 1

Look on the bright side, Bill, the wife has probably got a hefty life insurance sum heading her way. 

Get round there and offer some tea and sympathy. The uncontrollable tears are going to make it a tough fuck, but if you play your cards right you might not have to stand in a cold and windy supermarket car park selling Christmas trees this year. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Clavo said:

Transition medication? To stop your massive bellend and Adam's apple growing?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think its only reasonable that deaths caused directly by the vaccine are reported as openly as deaths caused by the virus. Telling people to trust the figures will only work properly if all the figures are presented openly and, at the moment, they're not.

The problem there is that I doubt whether it is possible to say how deaths have been caused by the vaccine, it also has no precedence .. was the such information about polio, typhoid, tetanus and diphtheria? The typhoid vaccination was actually a complex two staged one.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

You must have been a fucking laugh after 9/11 and the manchester bombings, ever thought of joining the Samaritans?

Neil you clueless fuck, it’s Sunday feast this afternoon at the Ned. If you or any other dope fancies an eyeball, I’ll be there with the Frankettes from 2 onwards. 

https://www.thened.com/restaurants/neds-sunday-feast