CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

Even I am better than you.

Usually, I’d guess that an insolent non-entity cunt would have to have a set of bollocks on them to make a comment like that, but in your case, it’s a certainty. 

Lol. Lol. Go fuck yourself (which you probably find quite easy). 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Usually, I’d guess that an insolent non-entity cunt would have to have a set of bollocks on them to make a comment like that, but in your case, it’s a certainty. 

Jumping on the ‘pen’s got a cock’ bandwagon at the eleventh hour pretty much sums up your dated and redundant character. If you’re keen on keeping the Bubba myth alive, I suggest you disappear again sharpish. 

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I am guessing that you are another Albert .. a Scotty sock puppet. I would guess that the closest you have been to Wales is Poole.

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil you clueless fuck, it’s Sunday feast this afternoon at the Ned. If you or any other dope fancies an eyeball, I’ll be there with the Frankettes from 2 onwards. 

https://www.thened.com/restaurants/neds-sunday-feast

The only thing you'll be eyeballing this afternoon are the testicles belonging to other single, promiscuous men you lure into Ned's toilets.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I think that in general the human penis when fully erect is in general only about 6 inches long .. as "medical man" you must surely know that fucking oneself is probably impossible.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only thing you'll be eyeballing this afternoon are the testicles belonging to other single, promiscuous men you lure into Ned's toilets.

Wolfie I’m there with my girls.. celebrating my eldest daughter’s 22nd Birthday. Why on earth would you say something like that?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Spot on Rats.

Maximum transparency would be very helpful.

Having clearly genetically weak lungs, I caught the flu in 2014/15 winter season, and after spending three weeks in bed with pneumonia, other issues took hold. They are well controlled now, but I am aware that they will never go away and get worse with passing time, probably finish me off one day. I take my shots every year now.

Two deaths in my family happened that winter (one at fifty nine), the neighbours lost their granddaughter of twenty one.

Viruses kill and injure, jabs kill and injure.

Transparency is absolutely vital.

Agreed. But for future reference I'm not @ratcum

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Jumping on the ‘pen’s got a cock’ bandwagon at the eleventh hour pretty much sums up your dated and redundant character. If you’re keen on keeping the Bubba myth alive, I suggest you disappear again sharpish. 

What the fuck is the matter with you? Sinking to the point of being pen’s white knight is surely a new low, even for you. 

You’ve got 2 options: dispatch She-man and immediately up your game, or, kill yourself. I’m happy with either. 

I’ll be watching. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Wolfie I’m there with my girls.. celebrating my eldest daughter’s 22nd Birthday. Why on earth would you say something like that?

I apologise, though I hope for the sake of both Frankettes the bar & waiting staff don't let the 'George Michael of EC2' moniker slip.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Frank said:

That’s a great song Frank, one of my favourites. Trust you to fuck it up with some two bob cover version by some worthless slag. You ain’t got a fucking clue have you?

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Sinking to the point of being pen’s white knight is surely a new low, even for you. 

Can you imagine the call to arms by the Cock from Crewe? "Send help at once, a woman is under attack....well, I say woman....." 

The sound of hooves over the horizon heralds the arrival of a spindly legged freak on an off-white charger, wielding his trusty kebab skewer and a Rocky video. It's all rather sad. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Can you imagine the call to arms by the Cock from Crewe? "Send help at once, a woman is under attack....well, I say woman....." 

The sound of hooves over the horizon heralds the arrival of a spindly legged freak on an off-white charger, wielding his trusty kebab skewer and a Rocky video. It's all rather sad. 

No I can't and neither can anyone else .. especially a real medical doctor. Has Mrs Grundy contacted you?

What the fuck is the matter with you? Sinking to the point of being pen’s white knight is surely a new low, even for you. 

You’ve got 2 options: dispatch She-man and immediately up your game, or, kill yourself. I’m happy with either. 

I’ll be watching. 

I see that @Eddie is now scraping the barrel.

4 hours ago, scotty said:

…holding a shield and his long hair flowing as he waddles to the rescue. 

The wind blows, the hair disappears as the silly cunt hasn’t glued his wig properly. Under the glow of a street light, the shield is actually a cream bin lid, which clashes awfully with his cheap white suit. 

As the fat faggot finally reaches the scene of the crime, panting, desperate to catch his breath; he takes 2 puffs on his inhaler and mutters “I’m the best on h….” as he clutches his chest and dies.

Paramedics thankfully can’t revive him. They document his sole possession in case his family wish to claim his fat, oily carcass. Item 1: Alba Walkman with a well-worn Rocky 3 soundtrack tape inside. 

I can dream, but I want them both dead. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Spot on Rats.

Maximum transparency would be very helpful.

Having clearly genetically weak lungs, I caught the flu in 2014/15 winter season, and after spending three weeks in bed with pneumonia, other issues took hold. They are well controlled now, but I am aware that they will never go away and get worse with passing time, probably finish me off one day. I take my shots every year now.

Two deaths in my family happened that winter (one at fifty nine), the neighbours lost their granddaughter of twenty one.

Viruses kill and injure, jabs kill and injure.

Transparency is absolutely vital.

Sorry Roadkill,

I could blame it on the shot, but it’s probably just old age.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Neil you clueless fuck, it’s Sunday feast this afternoon at the Ned. If you or any other dope fancies an eyeball, I’ll be there with the Frankettes from 2 onwards. 

https://www.thened.com/restaurants/neds-sunday-feast

Just too late im afraid, her indoors has dragged me off to a rather splendid country hotel in Stonehouse near Cheltenham. We're off to Dartmoor tomorrow for a weeks hiking,fishing and shagging. If you have any suggestions on how the fuck I can get out of this and just get in the car and drive back home to my comfy little abode I would be most grateful. Don't eat the shellfish, went through me like a fucking Porsche.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just too late im afraid, her indoors has dragged me off to a rather splendid country hotel in Stonehouse near Cheltenham. We're off to Dartmoor tomorrow for a weeks hiking,fishing and shagging. If you have any suggestions on how the fuck I can get out of this and just get in the car and drive back home to my comfy little abode I would be most grateful. Don't eat the shellfish, went through me like a fucking Porsche.

Eat more shellfish. Biological warfare.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Stonehouse is a fucking dump Neil but an outstanding place to score heroin, and it’s near Gloucester (an equal dump but bigger) not poncy Cheltenham. 
I’ll wager it’s the Stonehouse court hotel as it’s the only decent place in town. Don’t go into any of the pubs, the locals are inbred fucking savages who speak in a disgusting accent somewhere between pirate and down syndrome 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scotty said:

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

The wind blows, the hair disappears as the silly cunt hasn’t glued his wig properly. Under the glow of a street light, the shield is actually a cream bin lid, which clashes awfully with his cheap white suit. 

As the fat faggot finally reaches the scene of the crime, panting, desperate to catch his breath; he takes 2 puffs on his inhaler and mutters “I’m the best on h….” as he clutches his chest and dies.

Paramedics thankfully can’t revive him. They list his possessions in case his family wish to claim his fat, oily carcass. Item 1: Alba Walkman with a well-worn Rocky 3 soundtrack tape inside. 

I can dream, but I want them both dead. 

@Frank?

You’re taking a pounding here

• Like 1

Paramedics thankfully can’t revive him. They list his possessions in case his family wish to claim his fat, oily carcass. Item 1: Alba Walkman with a well-worn Rocky 3 soundtrack tape inside.

You are not doing very well .. are you old enough to be on here?