CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

…holding a shield and his long hair flowing as he waddles to the rescue. 

The wind blows, the hair disappears as the silly cunt hasn’t glued his wig properly. Under the glow of a street light, the shield is actually a cream bin lid, which clashes awfully with his cheap white suit. 

As the fat faggot finally reaches the scene of the crime, panting, desperate to catch his breath; he takes 2 puffs on his inhaler and mutters “I’m the best on h….” as he clutches his chest and dies.

Paramedics thankfully can’t revive him. They list his possessions in case his family wish to claim his fat, oily carcass. Item 1: Alba Walkman with a well-worn Rocky 3 soundtrack tape inside. 

I can dream, but I want them both dead. 

You forgot about the shit kitchen pedal bin. 

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot about the shit kitchen pedal bin. 

Gypps, until recently I'd always assumed that Gypie Mayo came from a gypsy background, hence the nickname. But I read a piece the other day that suggests Lee Brilleaux coined the name because Mayo was constantly slightly ill, or as Brilleaux put it, "gyppy". Were you aware of this? 

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

Gypps, until recently I'd always assumed that Gypie Mayo came from a gypsy background, hence the nickname. But I read a piece the other day that suggests Lee Brilleaux coined the name because Mayo was constantly slightly ill, or as Brilleaux put it, "gyppy". Were you aware of this? 

Bob Carolgees used to advertise mayo.

Hope that helps.

47 minutes ago, scotty said:

🤔

Hmmm. Can't say I've read about that, would you care to put @Cuntybawsblood pressure through the roof by expanding on it? 

The book was 'Behind Closed Dors'. She said that despite Brucey's attempts to cultivate the image of a ladies man, it was suspected by many that he was a shirtlifter. On a couple of occasions Diana Dors and a few others set him up by persuading some really top drawer crumpet to give him the hard come-on. On both occasions, the girls reported no response other than Brucey being very uncomfortable, and he even made an excuse to leave and locked himself in his hotel room halfway through the evening.

• Like 1

On 30/10/2021 at 20:59, King Billy said:

A friend of mine in his early fifties passed away this Thursday. I knew him for more than twenty years and liked him a lot. His wife called me tonight and told me of his passing.

He died from a severe blood clot on the brain. His missus, although grief stricken as would be expected, is actually fucking fuming with rage at what she described to me in her own words as the ‘evil lying cunts who coerced him to have 3 vaccinations in 10 months.’ The third of which he received on Monday morning, brought on a severe headache by Monday afternoon and by Thursday he was dead.

Since the first lockdown last March I saw my friend become more and more dragged into the Covid doomsday cult by the MSM and the tyrannical government of this country. The last conversation I had with him a couple of weeks ago is something I will never forget. We were having a coupe of pints and he said to me with genuine concern that he seriously worried about me declining the jab. He was worried that I’d catch the batflu and keel over, but his main concern was for my mental well being for even contemplating opting out of the programme. His missus told me that he’d said last week that he was going to steer clear of me from now on until the ‘pandemic’ (his words) was over.

This fucking sick madness which has become the ‘new normal’ needs to stop before it’s too late. It may already be imo.

I am not as hardcore as you are about this farce, probably because I have seen how horrible this virus is in the inflammatory stage, but I tend to agree there are too many coincidences and not all are anecdotal either.

It looks like someone has been doing a bit a digging into the VAERS data in the USA. It appears that all the deaths are only coming from a small number of batches in the pfizer and moderna injections. At the very least this asks questions about the standards in production. Usually drug manufacturing has high and strict standards.

Today in a 7 and a half hour shift I came into contact with 6 Covid positive patients. 4 were within 3 weeks of having their "booster" and 2 were yet to receive the booster. I also had contact with another person who had their booster 9 days ago and had a clinically obvious DVT in the calf. This is just one medium sized type 1 A&E dept over 7 and a half hours.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I am not as hardcore as you are about this farce, probably because I have seen how horrible this virus is in the inflammatory stage, but I tend to agree there are too many coincidences and not all are anecdotal either.

It looks like someone has been doing a bit a digging into the VAERS data in the USA. It appears that all the deaths are only coming from a small number of batches in the pfizer and moderna injections. At the very least this asks questions about the standards in production. Usually drug manufacturing has high and strict standards.

Today in a 7 and a half hour shift I came into contact with 6 Covid positive patients. 4 were within 3 weeks of having their "booster" and 2 were yet to receive the booster. I also had contact with another person who had their booster 9 days ago and had a clinically obvious DVT in the calf. This is just one medium sized type 1 A&E dept over 7 and a half hours.

Are these bad batches being investigated to determine what exactly went wrong with them? Its honestly surprising there haven't been more considering how rushed the entire program was to start with and how fast they're churning them out.

19 hours ago, Frank said:

Wolfie I’m there with my girls.. celebrating my eldest daughter’s 22nd Birthday. Why on earth would you say something like that?

Is she married off yet, Frank?

Time is running out if not. You know what it's like with chinks, even half-breeds. Lovely looking when they're young, but by the time they hit 30 they all look like extras from 'Monkey'.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember her in Bouquet of Barbed Wire. "You hit me! You h-h-hit me!". Before getting twatted big time from her hubby. 

Proper domestic violence, misogyny and tits…they don’t make ‘em like that anymore. I’ll tell you something Gypps, if modern tv writers could leave today’s teenage boys with a self-inflicted empty sack like that, the world would be a better place, and no mistake.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Are these bad batches being investigated to determine what exactly went wrong with them? Its honestly surprising there haven't been more considering how rushed the entire program was to start with and how fast they're churning them out.

I don't know what will happen, probably it will be denied, given the form of the last 20 months. 

The fatal shots still leave the question of the adverse reactions. The inadvertent intravascular administration of these injections due to incompetence is widely talked about, but little real World action to address the problem seems forthcoming.

Given all of this, mugs will still get their kids to queue up for this awful shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I don't know what will happen, probably it will be denied, given the form of the last 20 months. 

The fatal shots still leave the question of the adverse reactions. The inadvertent intravascular administration of these injections due to incompetence is widely talked about, but little real World action to address the problem seems forthcoming.

Given all of this, mugs will still get their kids to queue up for this awful shit.

Giving it to kids seems a complete waste, not to mention dangerous. Long term side effects of the vaccine are still a mystery, kids are much more likely to just shrug it off, much more likely to suffer long term side effects due to sheer life expectancy and they're filthy little germ factories anyway - giving them something that can mask the symptoms of the virus to the point where they can become unknown carriers and sending them on their way really does seem a bit fucky.