CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

On 31/10/2021 at 12:03, Frank said:

Wolfie I’m there with my girls.. celebrating my eldest daughter’s 22nd Birthday. Why on earth would you say something like that?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I can only imagine your dead mate’s slutty wife noshing on your tattooed shoulder at the wake. You disgusting chancer piece of shit. 

Who owns the moral high ground now, you vile fucking cunt?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m playing the long game CBB. I’m going to wait till after the funeral. The wake is usually a good indicator of whether the widow is over her grief and up for some one on one back at hers. I’ve been told that I look like Daniel Craig in my black suit and tie, so I’d be very surprised if I have to waste a Rhohypnol on her. I’ll bring a couple just in case though.

Think of it as a treat for her, getting two stiffs in a week.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

The potential for thromboembolic events were highlighted before the roll out of the vaccines in Europe. Mike Yeadon and Sucharit  Bhakdi  wrote an open letter to the EMA in November 2020 about their concerns, stating spike was fusogenic. It was ignored. It was only when people started having fatal thromboembolic events the EMA acted to age restrict the AZ vaccine. 

The issue I was stating there will be denial about is the specific small amount of batches that appear responsible for the post vaccination deaths in the VAERS system. 

Risk of thrombocytopenia and thromboembolism after covid-19 vaccination and SARS-CoV-2 positive testing: self-controlled case series study | The BMJ

I think we've covered Sucharit Bhakdi before, as for Dr Mike Yeadon...

Fact Check-Fact check: Ex-Pfizer scientist repeats COVID-19 vaccine misinformation in recorded speech | Reuters

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

You better hope you don’t ever meet me you scrawny little mongrel. You’ll be pleading to be dead for an awful long time before I’ve finished with you, you sad pathetic cunt. 
Our short lived imaginary friendship is  officially over.

Fuck off.

Fickle slut.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

A small group of MEPs who have for months been demanding from the European Commission, the publication of the contracts the commission signed with the vaccine manufacturers gave a press conference today. The EC finally released to these ‘elected’ MEPs the redacted contracts, which they had apparently been unable to make public until the manufacturers gave their permission. Almost every one of hundreds of pages were totally redacted i.e. every single word hidden. The EU propaganda machine has been , with their tame MSM schills portraying them as far right and even far left extremists. Simply for demanding transparency, unacceptable nowadays apparently.

Last week in this country, the JCVI who had advised the Johnson/Whitty/Vallance cabal that the benefits of vaccinating children did not outweigh the risk to their health from Covid, also released the full report which they had submitted to the government, which Downing St. had been resisting the publication of, ever since they almost immediately ignored the advice given to them. Not only did the JCVI not advise jabbing kids but they also stated that in their opinion it was much more preferable for children to catch the virus and acquire natural immunity going forward. 
Perhaps I am a conspiracy theorist, but I’ve been smelling a rat right from the start of this ‘pandemic’ and the stench keeps getting stronger and stronger. Time will tell.

There is no point trying to make conspiracy capital out the redacted EU contracts with the pharmas. ALL contracts whether defence, infrastructure or health enjoy the same confidentiality not only with the EU commission but with virtually any sovereign government including the UK. 

As for your second para the UK govt had made available JCVI findings a lot earlier than you suggested...

JCVI statement on COVID-19 vaccination of children and young people aged 12 to 17 years: 15 July 2021 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

--o0o--

On a separate but not unrelated note I see you've been peeling an onion not only in the OP but subsequently when criticising Ape for voicing some scepticism over the alleged vaccine-related death of your "friend". FTR, given your predilection for making stuff up I share Ape's doubts not only over the content but also with the timing of the sad event. Within twenty minutes of castigating Ape for his supposedly poor taste you nevertheless were ruminating with thigh-slapping abandon as to whether you were with a chance of ravaging your "friend's" widow within days of his death. You literally cannot see the wood for the trees hence my past assertion that you do not know when to keep your idiot mouth shut.

Given the above and that you are fully vaccinated you will be doing your credibility a favour if you cease the covid-19 denials and anti-vax nonsense.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No harm done, WC. But I'm not you either...

Best grab a can of petrol and threaten to burn down your GP surgery unless they let you see the cunt hiding in the back playing on their phone.

That was done on purpose! (But there may be merit to my developing the Joe Biden Syndrome).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

How is this relevant to those who are in the fit and well cohort who receive the injections that are statistically, thus far, of low probability of developing severe disease and the inherent complications of thromboembolic events? None.

The second is a fact check. We all know about the circle jerk of Blackrock, Vanguard, Pfizer and 90% of the media. The first line describes him "anti vax proponent". A very high standard of journalism from someone who has spent 40 years in life sciences, no doubt. Laughable.

As for the "we've covered", you might have offered other "fact checks", but otherwise you have offered little else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

How is this relevant to those who are in the fit and well cohort who receive the injections that are statistically, thus far, of low probability of developing severe disease and the inherent complications of thromboembolic events? None.

The second is a fact check. We all know about the circle jerk of Blackrock, Vanguard, Pfizer and 90% of the media. The first line describes him "anti vax proponent". A very high standard of journalism from someone who has spent 40 years in life sciences, no doubt. Laughable.

As for the "we've covered", you might have offered other "fact checks", but otherwise you have offered little else.

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is no point trying to make conspiracy capital out the redacted EU contracts with the pharmas. ALL contracts whether defence, infrastructure or health enjoy the same confidentiality not only with the EU commission but with virtually any sovereign government including the UK. 

As for your second para the UK govt had made available JCVI findings a lot earlier than you suggested...

JCVI statement on COVID-19 vaccination of children and young people aged 12 to 17 years: 15 July 2021 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

--o0o--

On a separate but not unrelated note I see you've been peeling an onion not only in the OP but subsequently when criticising Ape for voicing some scepticism over the alleged vaccine-related death of your "friend". FTR, given your predilection for making stuff up I share Ape's doubts not only over the content but also with the timing of the sad event. Within twenty minutes of castigating Ape for his supposedly poor taste you nevertheless were ruminating with thigh-slapping abandon as to whether you were with a chance of ravaging your "friend's" widow within days of his death. You literally cannot see the wood for the trees hence my past assertion that you do not know when to keep your idiot mouth shut.

Given the above and that you are fully vaccinated you will be doing your credibility a favour if you cease the covid-19 denials and anti-vax nonsense.

Get a grip Roops. A shag is a shag ffs! Comfort yourself in the knowledge that should anything untoward befall Mr Roops, God forbid, Billy will be at your ‘back door,’ gland in hand within minutes of the death rattle. Be grateful.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

OK. You’re a cunt. A rather disappointing cunt if I’m honest. I don’t think one of my mates dying suddenly is convenient at all. I expected as much from snakes like Frank etc. but being the thicko I am, not from you. It doesn’t really matter though. It’s just a sign of the times I guess.

I hope your missus is on the mend mate, and I honestly mean that. 

A sniffle in between sentences and a quick wipe of the tears on that last paragraph. You stupendously wet fucking gimp. 

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Don't mind Roops. Her employers clearly have a large amount invested in this poisonous, ineffective shit.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

--o0o--

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Alright, lads?