CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Within twenty minutes of castigating Ape for his supposedly poor taste you nevertheless were ruminating with thigh-slapping abandon as to whether you were with a chance of ravaging your "friend's" widow within days of his death.

It’s a man thing sweetie. I believe it’s widely known as ‘humour’. Google it and you’ll at least be able to read the definition of it, even though you’ll never be able to participate in it for obvious reasons.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No Killa. It was me asking a rhetorical barbed question that every other fucker on here comprehended except Stubbs…for whatever reason. Sometimes I fucking despair, I really do.

Well to be fair I have no cunting idea whats going on here either. Thought you'd just gotten into the drink again, but this seems different... strategical.

Have fun, whatever the fuck is going on.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Beast said:

How is this relevant to those who are in the fit and well cohort who receive the injections that are statistically, thus far, of low probability of developing severe disease and the inherent complications of thromboembolic events? None.

The second is a fact check. We all know about the circle jerk of Blackrock, Vanguard, Pfizer and 90% of the media. The first line describes him "anti vax proponent". A very high standard of journalism from someone who has spent 40 years in life sciences, no doubt. Laughable.

As for the "we've covered", you might have offered other "fact checks", but otherwise you have offered little else.

Its relevant because we've seen that doing little or nothing is not an option. We've all witnessed situations of near societal breakdown where corrective action has been too little and too late. Right from the outset I have provided links to peer-reviewed assessments that show the very rare adverse reactions is preferable to letting the virus run rampant. The fact check that you disparage described Yeadon as an anti-vaxer for the simple reason that he is - its why you cited him in the first place.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s a man thing sweetie. I believe it’s widely known as ‘humour’. Google it and you’ll at least be able to read the definition of it, even though you’ll never be able to participate in it for obvious reasons.

Actually, let's call it for what it is - self-serving selective grief as and when its suits your ridiculous narratives.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its relevant because we've seen that doing little or nothing is not an option. We've all witnessed situations of near societal breakdown where corrective action has been too little and too late. Right from the outset I have provided links to peer-reviewed assessments that show the very rare adverse reactions is preferable to letting the virus run rampant. The fact check that you disparage described Yeadon as an anti-vaxer for the simple reason that he is - its why you cited him in the first place.

Totally incoherent on all points.

The BMJ may not be what it used to be, but I wouldn't put it in the comic or the bought and paid fact checker category.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=T9mYl.Ku2NEnMkDPp32JvZXsVxC_ea5VmPwmqISh8Ac-1635942368-0-gaNycGzNCL0

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Totally incoherent on all points.

The BMJ may not be what it used to be, but I wouldn't put it in the comic or the bought and paid fact checker category.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=T9mYl.Ku2NEnMkDPp32JvZXsVxC_ea5VmPwmqISh8Ac-1635942368-0-gaNycGzNCL0

"Lack of timely follow-up of patients who experienced adverse events" .. this seems to be general, mainly because of the lack of capacity (and perhaps willingness of GPs) to follow up on a face to face basis. I had problems after my second "Oxford" jab but in spite of trying (as recommended) to contact my GP surgery or use the 111 number I was never able to get through. I mentioned this at other regular appointments with the nurse but she showed no interest.

6 hours ago, Clavo said:

I had problems after my second "Oxford" jab

Count your blessings. If you hadn’t got your stash of ‘What the butler saw’ postcards out from under the bed as soon as you got home from the vaccination centre, you probably wouldn’t have got that massive erection, and the entire dose of ‘Oxford’ protein to splatter all over your neatly folded 150 year old bloomers. That’s how close you most likely were to an imminent blood clot, which might have made your gigantic  cock look like a cocktail sausage.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Count your blessings. If you hadn’t got your stash of ‘What the butler saw’ postcards out from under the bed as soon as you got home from the vaccination centre, you probably wouldn’t have got that massive erection, and the entire dose of ‘Oxford’ protein to splatter all over your neatly folded 150 year old bloomers. That’s how close you most likely were to an imminent blood clot, which might have made your gigantic  cock look like a cocktail sausage.

Sincere apologies to anyone whose had a severe adverse reaction to the mental image of Her Ladyship wanking furiously with both blacksmith sized hands, over a neatly laid out row of faded black and white xxx rated ankle pics. I felt extremely nauseous myself when I read it back.

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sincere apologies to anyone whose had a severe adverse reaction to the mental image of Her Ladyship wanking furiously with both blacksmith sized hands, over a neatly laid out row of faded black and white xxx rated ankle pics. I felt extremely nauseous myself when I read it back.

What a creepy nasty piece of shit you are Billy .. I am pretty sure that a big bubbly homosexual lurks behind that twisted facade. I bet that you have had far bigger sausages forced up your shitpipe.