CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget KB for a minute. More importantly, how is the vacances exceptionelles going with our @Eddie. Is he treating you well, has he smashed in your back doors yet, is he hung like a baboon?. So many questions, so little time.

What's going on Witheredscrote? Is @Eddie in the Caribbean with Roops? Ask him to bring me back some Blue mountain coffee and Appleton 21 year if you don't mind old chap. Thanks in advance, you vile French worm. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's going on Witheredscrote? Is @Eddie in the Caribbean with Roops? Ask him to bring me back some Blue mountain coffee and Appleton 21 year if you don't mind old chap. Thanks in advance, you vile French worm. 

I would normally, but he is bringing back stuff for me. Ed won't let me down. We are like two peas in a pod, with me on top.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ll help you out here as I’ve noticed you’ve been a bit lazy recently. Not surprising really when you inhabit the MSM rabbit hole which you seem to actually believe is the truth.

‘It didn’t happen’ in your world because you couldn’t easily find it on Google, because your big tech masters unsurprisingly decided that it was verboten for any of the stupid cunts who’ve made them Uber rich to see such blatant ‘disinformation etc. etc.’ incase a few of the flock fell off the ‘Covid Wagon’ and asked themselves why their fakenews dealer had been holding out on them, just rolling up every day and giving them the same little baggie of BS they’ve been hooked on for nearly three years now?

The group are called HART and consist of an ever increasing number of experts across many fields of medicine, science and other professional occupations. The fact that Google feel it necessary to conceal any dissenting voices from their gullible users, must even to you say that something  stinks? And no doubt the ‘fact checkers’ will quickly slander and assassinate the character of them all, so the clapping seals can lower their masks and gratefully gobble up the rotten fish, dressed up as facts that are thrown at them every day.

Well, you haven't told the whole story, have you?

This "petition" was originally delivered to Downing Street last year and was recently resubmitted noting the change of PM. HART, of course is the anti-vaxxer pressure group with links to Dr Robert Malone and was linked to the bogus "Consent Check List" furore handed out to parents outside some school gates. As far as I recall, HART's "research" was nothing more than a join-the-dots analysis of the Yellow Card reporting system.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Careful now or she’ll get angry and call you a thickster or an idiot. I’m still not fully recovered from some of the hurtful names she’s called me. It’s worse than Long Covid probably.

The trouble is Bill, you are the author of your own irrelevance. Admitting that you make things up and couldn't care if your "facts" were correct or not together with the confirmation that most of what you say is "shit" hasn't helped you. We're now given to understand that you are not driven by facts, science or any semblance of logical thought but by your "instincts" which, to be brutally honest, is why your personal life has been nothing more than a car-crash in slow motion.

But enough of the pleasantries, I'm on holiday and have better things to do than read your perpetual whinging.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

your personal life has been nothing more than a car-crash in slow motion.

Some car crash eh? Thrice married and remained on good terms with them all, currently in a good relationship which seems much more likely to last, probably as I’m much less interested in chasing a pound note nowadays than I used to be. Two children who I’ve always supported, both financially and emotionally from the day they were born, and have both grown up to be successful and more importantly happy. And unlike most people I know, I’ve never worked for anyone except myself and never claimed a penny from the state in my life. Whenever I’ve fucked up in the past (many times) Ive never looked for someone else to blame. Shit happens.
So my personal life imo has been a road trip which I wouldn’t change if I could. Life’s been good to me so far. I sleep easy every night (wearing a mask of course).

• Like 1

On 28/09/2022 at 20:47, King Billy said:

Some car crash eh? Thrice married and remained on good terms with them all, currently in a good relationship which seems much more likely to last, probably as I’m much less interested in chasing a pound note nowadays than I used to be. Two children who I’ve always supported, both financially and emotionally from the day they were born, and have both grown up to be successful and more importantly happy. And unlike most people I know, I’ve never worked for anyone except myself and never claimed a penny from the state in my life. Whenever I’ve fucked up in the past (many times) Ive never looked for someone else to blame. Shit happens.
So my personal life imo has been a road trip which I wouldn’t change if I could. Life’s been good to me so far. I sleep easy every night (wearing a mask of course).

A mask is so outdated now, B, try a ventilator.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A mask is so outdated now, B, try a ventilator.

I’ve been living in my grandads old iron lung since March 2020 when the BBC told me Covid 19 was going to kill everyone on the planet. What’s the latest on the China Virus front? Are we the only 2 people left?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been living in my grandads old iron lung since March 2020 when the BBC told me Covid 19 was going to kill everyone on the planet. What’s the latest on the China Virus front? Are we the only 2 people left?

Hard to ascertain 100 per cent, I am afraid.
We know for a fact that their economy is superbly fucked and the only functioning line of income is testing the plebs round the clock, more jabbing, issuing of more masks and feeding some highly toxic leftovers to only those who follow all commands.
Just speculating, but the next line of production will be jab dogs, insects and top of the line graphene-rich war garb to fend off the west and the latest virus.

China is the largest manufacturer of graphene from old tyres.

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Tits like this Kelvin (what an awful name) piece of shit are something we will see more frequently with the passage of time. 

I looked at one of the other commenters pages. He asked for name suggestions for ‘woke superheroes’. The first answer was ‘Mr Mrs’. The second was ‘Safespace & Snowflake’.

That’s actually quite impressive for a cunt on Twatter.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I looked at one of the other commenters pages. He asked for name suggestions for ‘woke superheroes’. The first answer was ‘Mr Mrs’. The second was ‘Safespace & Snowflake’.

That’s actually quite impressive for a cunt on Twatter.

Safespace and Snowflake are already Marvel licensed characters that someone actually created and wanted taken seriously:

newwarriors2020newkids-snowflake-and-saf

There's also "Trailblazer":

newwarriors2020newkids-trailblazer.jpg

Thankfully, I believe the series was cancelled.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Tits like this Kelvin (what an awful name) piece of shit are something we will see more frequently with the passage of time. 

Oh dear. I do hope his condition continues to deteriorate indefinitely.

Canadian ‘actress’ lol Jennifer Gibson, until recently a very outspoken warrior on the Twitter frontline, bravely attacking the anti science, anti vax community and gushing a never ending flow of praise at the Trudeau dictatorships gift of life ie the mRNA wonderjab.
She posted these ‘before and after’ selfies however yesterday, revealing that she had been diagnosed with Bells Palsy and her doctors have told her that it was almost certainly as a result of the Astra Zeneca booster jab she had a couple of days ago. The most worrying thing imo is that she also stated that she had no regrets and large.59757404-A24C-44AA-B1CF-E297F730A7E9.jpeg.feb81cd993ab2a310146ce2c4425e1f2.jpegwould do it again. The ‘new normal’ I guess.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Oh dear. I do hope his condition continues to deteriorate indefinitely.

Canadian ‘actress’ lol Jennifer Gibson, until recently a very outspoken warrior on the Twitter frontline, bravely attacking the anti science, anti vax community and gushing a never ending flow of praise at the Trudeau dictatorships gift of life ie the mRNA wonderjab.
She posted these ‘before and after’ selfies however yesterday, revealing that she had been diagnosed with Bells Palsy and her doctors have told her that it was almost certainly as a result of the Astra Zeneca booster jab she had a couple of days ago. The most worrying thing imo is that she also stated that she had no regrets and large.59757404-A24C-44AA-B1CF-E297F730A7E9.jpeg.feb81cd993ab2a310146ce2c4425e1f2.jpegwould do it again. The ‘new normal’ I guess.

I bet she’s got one wonky piss flap.

Couldn’t help noticing that Denmark have stopped anyone under 50 having the Covid jab, even if they want it. Sweden too for under 18s at all. Sweden and Norway now only offer booster jabs to the over 65s. Sweden has so many unneeded doses that they’ve generously donated 500,000 to Ukraine lol. I’m not sure if they’re classified the same as the lorry loads of ‘deadly military weapons’ arriving in Ukraine free of charge every day, only to find their way onto the dark web for sale the next day?, but they definitely should be imo. 
It appears that these mRNA experimental treatments are being seen as far too ‘safe and effective’ for most domestic markets (science innit?) so therefore just what’s needed at the front line in the proxy war which no one gives a fuck about anymore (which they never did despite the fakenews MSM and corrupt politicians best efforts to  hype it up).

Fuck off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Couldn’t help noticing that Denmark have stopped anyone under 50 having the Covid jab, even if they want it. Sweden too for under 18s at all. Sweden and Norway now only offer booster jabs to the over 65s. Sweden has so many unneeded doses that they’ve generously donated 500,000 to Ukraine lol. I’m not sure if they’re classified the same as the lorry loads of ‘deadly military weapons’ arriving in Ukraine free of charge every day, only to find their way onto the dark web for sale the next day?, but they definitely should be imo. 
It appears that these mRNA experimental treatments are being seen as far too ‘safe and effective’ for most domestic markets (science innit?) so therefore just what’s needed at the front line in the proxy war which no one gives a fuck about anymore (which they never did despite the fakenews MSM and corrupt politicians best efforts to  hype it up).

Fuck off.

Indeed...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

...Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not...

On 25/09/2022 at 00:05, King Billy said:

...I’m sure that most of the shit I post is exactly that….shit...

On 28/09/2022 at 20:47, King Billy said:

I had my booster jab on Monday .. have you had yours Willy?

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hoist by his own petard. Quite possibly the biggest clown the site has ever seen. 

I'll go twos on a Mayfair with any cunt down the old smoking shelter who has forgotten their baccy. I'm unjabbed and covid free.

Where's the science in that, I ask you?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Hoist with his own petard. Quite possibly the biggest clown the site has ever seen. 

I was thinking about cutting Mitch’s cable ties and letting him out of the boot of his cab tonight, but this post has made me realise that a couple more weeks in there is a far better idea. 🤡