CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

Before getting into this nom I’d just like to say one thing to all you conspiracy theorists out there…… ‘Just stop it.’

Now that’s out of the way.

It’s come to my attention that Mr Gates, who has so much personal  wealth that he’s struggled to give it away, try as he has for many years now, warned in an article in the Independent on  9 Nov this year that ‘bio terror attacks, and specifically smallpox, could be a bigger threat than naturally occurring pandemics soon’. He also said that billions of dollars would need to be raised for research and begged people for donations. Odd behaviour from a philanthropist and all round good egg with so much money he’s futilely struggled to give it all away.

Smallpox was officially declared as eradicated by the WHO in 1980 I think,  and the only known samples of the virus still in existence are securely stored at the CDC laboratory in the US , and the equivalent government department in Moscow.

But once again it seems that Mr Billiam Gates’s amazing powers of premonition have kicked in, and would you believe it?…….ABC News (recipient of millions of dollars from the ‘Bill and Malignant Gates Foundation’ dating back many years), reported on Tuesday that several phials marked SMALLPOX had been discovered in a freezer at a research facility owned by pharmaceutical giant Merck in Montgomery County Pennsylvania last week. The CDC (Dr. Anthony Fauci) are investigating and have reassured ABC News that the worker who discovered the items was wearing a fucking mask and gloves. Phew! Obviously a Democrat voter then.

Saint Billiam of Gates and his WEF, UN, WHO etc. close circle of super powerful friends across the globe, appear to have a knack of predicting  almost exactly, major worldwide events, which unfold shortly afterwards. 
So if any of you want to make any plans for the future, or are wondering if things might return to normal soon, Don’t waste your time. Those days are gone forever. Bill and the gang are in charge now.

Tinfoil hat anyone?

I am more concerned by his insistence this pandemic doesn't end until the whole World is vaccinated.

Not wanting to point out some basics to this known expert in vaccinology, but you will not bring a pandemic under control with a vaccine that does not prevent transmission.

The sooner people start questioning what it is they are actually being injected with and for what purpose, then once we reduce the infectious pressure, we might actually end this medical negligence.

Unfortunately, millions take the easy option of complying due to fear and are now blaming the unvaccinated. Utterly fucking thick. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Before getting into this nom I’d just like to say one thing to all you conspiracy theorists out there…… ‘Just stop it.’

It’s come to my attention that Mr Gates, who has so much personal  wealth that he’s struggled to give it away, try as he has for many years now, warned in an article in the Independent on  9 Nov this year that ‘bio terror attacks, and specifically smallpox, could be a bigger threat than naturally occurring pandemics soon’. He also said that billions of dollars would need to be raised for research and begged people for donations. Odd behaviour from a philanthropist and all round good egg with so much money he’s futilely struggled to give it all away.

Smallpox was officially declared as eradicated by the WHO in 1980 I think,  and the only known samples of the virus still in existence are securely stored at the CDC laboratory in the US , and the equivalent government department in Moscow.

But once again it seems that Mr Billiam Gates’s amazing powers of premonition have kicked in, and would you believe it?…….ABC News (recipient of millions of dollars from the ‘Bill and Malignant Gates Foundation’ dating back many years), reported on Tuesday that several phials marked SMALLPOX had been discovered in a freezer at a research facility owned by pharmaceutical giant Merck in Montgomery County Pennsylvania last week. The CDC (Dr. Anthony Fauci) are investigating and have reassured ABC News that the worker who discovered the items was wearing a fucking mask and gloves. Phew! Obviously a Democrat voter then.

Saint Billiam of Gates and his WEF, UN, WHO etc. close circle of super powerful friends across the globe, appear to have a knack of predicting  almost exactly, major worldwide events, which unfold shortly afterwards. 
So if any of you want to make any plans for the future, or are wondering if things might return to normal soon, Don’t waste your time. Those days are gone forever. Bill and the gang are in charge now.

Tinfoil hat anyone?

Billy…tell me, what could possibly be Gates’ endgame in all of this? He’ll be dead in a decade and he’s already richer than God. I don’t quite get the theory, frankly. He’s was always well mannered and tidy when he lodged in our cock-loft in the late-70’s and frequently bought a double-round. Explain that if you can.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nocti said:

Sometimes, the internet just delivers...

Screenshot-20211118-235425-Chrome.jpg

I reckon @Dave would fuck the arse off that or a least be sniffing round the arse end for some exotic scat for his wank bank collection

lol

16 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am more concerned by his insistence this pandemic doesn't end until the whole World is vaccinated.

Not wanting to point out some basics to this known expert in vaccinology, but you will not bring a pandemic under control with a vaccine that does not prevent transmission.

The sooner people start questioning what it is they are actually being injected with and for what purpose, then once we reduce the infectious pressure, we might actually end this medical negligence.

Unfortunately, millions take the easy option of complying due to fear and are now blaming the unvaccinated. Utterly fucking thick. 

How's the pond today Dr Quack?

The 5G that was in my 2x Astra Zeneca jabs has turned me into an even bigger cunt than usual but at least I won't die of ignorance.

• Like 1

On 18/11/2021 at 18:31, King Billy said:

Tinfoil hat anyone?

I think you need to start using aluminium plate instead of foil. 10mm thick should do it.

19 hours ago, The Beast said:

Austria have put the entire country into lockdown again today. The government have also announced that vaccines will become mandatory for all adults in February. Anyone failing to comply will be fined and imprisoned if they don’t pay the fine. 
This should be interesting, as Austria has around 3 and a half million unjabbed adults presently,  a prison capacity of less than 9000 and a prison population of around 8500 currently. 
Being a renowned ‘thicko’ I couldn’t even attempt to do the maths on this conundrum, but I’m reasonably confident that 3 1/2 million is more than 500. 
Unless the tyrants in charge were to build some huge camps in the next 3 months, where the anti vaxxer subhumans could be concentrated in to reflect on their selfish behaviour?

Nah…. that’s ridiculous isn’t it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Austria have put the entire country into lockdown again today. The government have also announced that vaccines will become mandatory for all adults in February. Anyone failing to comply will be fined and imprisoned if they don’t pay the fine. 
This should be interesting, as Austria has around 3 and a half million unjabbed adults presently,  a prison capacity of less than 9000 and a prison population of around 8500 currently. 
Being a renowned ‘thicko’ I couldn’t even attempt to do the maths on this conundrum, but I’m reasonably confident that 3 1/2 million is more than 500. 
Unless the tyrants in charge were to build some huge camps in the next 3 months, where the anti vaxxer subhumans could be concentrated in to reflect on their selfish behaviour?

Er........this is a Von Trapp isn't it? 

45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can we just stop and appreciate the fact that the place that gave us Adolf Hitler is now getting all dystopian and weird? I wonder if they'll set up internment camps for the unvaxxed?

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon @Dave would fuck the arse off that or a least be sniffing round the arse end for some exotic scat for his wank bank collection

lol

How's the pond today Dr Quack?

The 5G that was in my 2x Astra Zeneca jabs has turned me into an even bigger cunt than usual but at least I won't die of ignorance.

So what are you going to do when the authorities tell you your children have to take these injections?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Can we just stop and appreciate the fact that the place that gave us Adolf Hitler is now getting all dystopian and weird? I wonder if they'll set up internment camps for the unvaxxed?

Hello!! RK I thought I’d made that point pretty clear.  Mandatory vaccines or any other medical interventions are illegal under several international statutes, including the Nuremberg code and a UN charter agreed after WW2.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hello!! RK I thought I’d made that point pretty clear.  Mandatory vaccines or any other medical interventions are illegal under several international statutes, including the Nuremberg code and a UN charter agreed after WW2.

Still, this amount of sheer political fuckery and historical irony should really be savoured. Whatever side of the vaccine debate people are on, hopefully the majority can see that this is the very definition of "fucked up". 

Their unvaxxed can still go to work of course, they're just not allowed to, you know, live. I really do think the Austrian government deserves a slow clap, the absolutely mental fuckers - if their heads aren't on fucking pikes by Monday for pulling this one off we really should just nuke the entire country out of the gene pool.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

So what are you going to do when the authorities tell you your children have to take these injections?

I’m going to call Dr. Hillary for some unbiased expert advice, then have a light lunch, a glass of wine and watch Countdown. The missus and sprogs should be back from the vax clinic by then, and she can crack on with cooking my tea.