CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm all for it. There's one that keeps continuously shitting in my garden, which isn't ideal when you have a three year old daughter. If the little cunt doesn't get covid it'll be getting the hose or my boot up its fucking arse.

Isn't shoving a hose up a cat's arse and irrigating it until it bursts a slight overreaction to it curling one off under your hydrangeas?

On 31/12/2021 at 00:29, Goober said:

Isn't shoving a hose up a cat's arse and irrigating it until it bursts a slight overreaction to it curling one off under your hydrangeas?

It's a perfect response from a connoisseur of scat ;)

• 2 weeks later...

All you contented sheeple out there, so happy that you can pay for your Pinot Grigio and your sun dried cherry tomatoes just by  swiping  your bank card or your ‘smart phone’, because it’s ‘so convenient’ should have a serious think about the implications of this bullshit con trick you’re so enthusiastically embracing. ‘But it’s so convenient’ I hear you say. Well soon when cash is no longer an option because all you clever cunts have got accustomed to living without it and the MSM announce that your government overlords have decided that a ‘cashless’ society is the way forward for your ‘convenience’ some of you will be raising concerns about why no one asked you if this is what you wanted. Too fucking late because you’ll have been so busy swanning in and out of Tesco’s swiping your iPhone and marvelling at how many club points or whatever fucking baubles you’ve been mesmerised with like a fucking Inca savage swapping a sack of gold for a box of marbles and a Zippo  with some pale faced cunt in a tricornered hat you’ve just met getting out of a rowing boat on the beach. And then before you know it your Zippos run out of petrol and your best mate  Mr funny hat wants 3 sacks of gold to refill it for you.

Digital Covid passports, driving licences, cashless society, internet shopping etc. etc. No need to bother going out anymore. Just stay under the bed with your mask on and you’ll be able to get everything you need. You know it makes sense. It’s so much more ‘convenient’ than the old normal. Aren’t you lucky?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

All you contented sheeple out there, so happy that you can pay for your Pinot Grigio and your sun dried cherry tomatoes just by  swiping  your bank card or your ‘smart phone’, because it’s ‘so convenient’ should have a serious think about the implications of this bullshit con trick you’re so enthusiastically embracing. ‘But it’s so convenient’ I hear you say. Well soon when cash is no longer an option because all you clever cunts have got accustomed to living without it and the MSM announce that your government overlords have decided that a ‘cashless’ society is the way forward for your ‘convenience’ some of you will be raising concerns about why no one asked you if this is what you wanted. Too fucking late because you’ll have been so busy swanning in and out of Tesco’s swiping your iPhone and marvelling at how many club points or whatever fucking baubles you’ve been mesmerised with like a fucking Inca savage swapping a sack of gold for a box of marbles and a Zippo  with some pale faced cunt in a tricornered hat you’ve just met getting out of a rowing boat on the beach. And then before you know it your Zippos run out of petrol and your best mate  Mr funny hat wants 3 sacks of gold to refill it for you.

Digital Covid passports, driving licences, cashless society, internet shopping etc. etc. No need to bother going out anymore. Just stay under the bed with your mask on and you’ll be able to get everything you need. You know it makes sense. It’s so much more ‘convenient’ than the old normal. Aren’t you lucky?

Exactly that KB, well said. 

One thing I noticed a while ago that set alarm bells ringing was the time I went to pay some cash into someone else's account. The cashier said 'You can't do that, you have to pay the cash into your account then transfer it'...all this is to prevent fraud etc and of course has nothing to do with them having a digital trail of what you do with your money. The cunts at the bank even ask you what the fuck you are spending your own money on of you want to take out a substantial amount, they ask questions if you pay a load of cash in as well. 

Of course I have nothing hide and all my business is above board but that's not the point.

The sheep cunts are so busy getting jabbed and fucking wanking on Instagram they don't realise the long term future. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Inspired. If you want to see the future of humanity. Look at the fat flids in hoverchairs from 'Wall-E'. 

I want no part of their new fucking world. I shall do one of two things. 

1) Exactly as I fucking please. Vaccine free.

2) Die in a gunfight. 

Those seem to be the available options for those unwilling to conform. So be it. I doubt the snowflake students making up the police  nowadays can shoot anyway. "Ooh! It's very loud isn't it... can I open my eyes yet?"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly that KB, well said. 

One thing I noticed a while ago that set alarm bells ringing was the time I went to pay some cash into someone else's account. The cashier said 'You can't do that, you have to pay the cash into your account then transfer it'...all this is to prevent fraud etc and of course has nothing to do with them having a digital trail of what you do with your money. The cunts at the bank even ask you what the fuck you are spending your own money on of you want to take out a substantial amount, they ask questions if you pay a load of cash in as well. 

Of course I have nothing hide and all my business is above board but that's not the point.

The sheep cunts are so busy getting jabbed and fucking wanking on Instagram they don't realise the long term future. 

The future? They've got fuck all chance of even understanding the concept. They can't cope with the past. That's why half the English noblemen in the BBC dramatisation of 1066 were black.

Kids are asking their mums if Henry VIII was a racist. Their mums probably assume he was because Anne Boleyn was black and he chopped her head off.

I expect most ten year olds assume that Alexander Graham Bell was a Pakistani. After all, they bought their phone from one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Inspired. If you want to see the future of humanity. Look at the fat flids in hoverchairs from 'Wall-E'. 

2) Die in a gunfight. 

Those seem to be the available options for those unwilling to conform. So be it. I doubt the snowflake students making up the police  nowadays can shoot anyway. "Ooh! It's very loud isn't it... can I open my eyes yet?"

I’m onboard Eric. And I’ve got the bonus of Roops outing me as a triple jabbed double agent who’s infiltrated the anti vax idiots, probably sending Bill Gates Morse code messages every night from Conspiracy Theory HQ.

Ive been calling out all this bullshit, as have you from the start Eric. I don’t give a fuck what rules and orders they come up with for our safety. Never have done and never will do. I’ve got no problem lying or cheating the system to appear as if I’m a good sheep, but when the shit hits the fucking fan, which it will soon I’m more than prepared to go full fucking Ned Kelly. I’d rather go out shooting on my feet than sucking Chris Whittys cock on my knees with my mask pulled to the side and my sleeve rolled up for my 35th booster jab.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m onboard Eric. And I’ve got the bonus of Roops outing me as a triple jabbed double agent who’s infiltrated the anti vax idiots, probably sending Bill Gates Morse code messages every night from Conspiracy Theory HQ.

Ive been calling out all this bullshit, as have you from the start Eric. I don’t give a fuck what rules and orders they come up with for our safety. Never have done and never will do. I’ve got no problem lying or cheating the system to appear as if I’m a good sheep, but when the shit hits the fucking fan, which it will soon I’m more than prepared to go full fucking Ned Kelly. I’d rather go out shooting on my feet than sucking Chris Whittys cock on my knees with my mask pulled to the side and my sleeve rolled up for my 35th booster jab.

You don't need to send morse messages to Thanos Gates. The nanobots he injected into you are keeping him informed. 

This is like a big game of 'Lemmings' for him.. 

'I'll turn these ones into blockers, those ones into miners, and nuke all the others for fun!"

• Like 1

This country and many other supposed ‘democracy’s’ in what used to be considered the free world are now being ruled by behavioural psychologists and maniacal ideologues working our elected politicians from behind to bring about the Great Reset which until recently was nothing but a ridiculous conspiracy theory but like almost everything given that label has quickly become reality.

BUILD BACK BETTER.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You don't need to send morse messages to Thanos Gates. The nanobots he injected into you are keeping him informed. 

This is like a big game of 'Lemmings' for him.. 

'I'll turn these ones into blockers, those ones into miners, and nuke all the others for fun!"

And then have an early night fucking a couple of dozen kids.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, King Billy said:

And then have an early night fucking a couple of dozen kids.

Bill's had a tough few months wot with trying to take over the world so he's off on a nice relaxing holiday in Florida with some underprivileged children. In other words he's gone to Tampa with the kids.

lololololol. Appalling. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Absolutely, 'cos walking to the market to purchase a bushel of corn for two groats is no hassle at all.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

2) Die in a gunfight. 

Just take a brief look at the “force”. The modern Jabbas have issues with walking, albeit we have to give them credit for agility in processing Jaffa cakes into pie holes at rates rarely seen in general population. How this ability can serve them in action will remain a mystery until things start to happen.

On 11/01/2022 at 00:11, King Billy said:

This country and many other supposed ‘democracy’s’ in what used to be considered the free world are now being ruled by behavioural psychologists and maniacal ideologues working our elected politicians from behind to bring about the Great Reset which until recently was nothing but a ridiculous conspiracy theory but like almost everything given that label has quickly become reality.

BUILD BACK BETTER.

I think it’s the other way around. The politicians always cherry pick their tools. It’s what get paid for, handsomely if not legitimately.

Six corporations own or control 90% of the media in the US today.

They are

Comcast/NBCUNIVERSAL

DISNEY

CBS

VIACOM

News Corporation

AT&T

All of these huge corporations which wouldn’t appear to be broke  have recently been the recipients of massive donations by guess who? 
Oh yes, our old friend Mr. Bill Gates again. Some 319 million dollars to be precise. Some other grateful media beggars include…

The Guardian.org $12,951,391

The BBC  $3,668,557

CNN  $3,500,000

The Daily Telegraph  $3,446,801

The Atlantic (owned by Steve Jobs widow)  $1,403,453

Al-Jazeera $1,000,000

And on and on and on.

Mr Gates has bought influence in media outlets spanning the globe, both left and right wing leaning news companies. 
Another conspiracy theory no doubt.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Six corporations own or control 90% of the media in the US today.

They are

Comcast/NBCUNIVERSAL

DISNEY

CBS

VIACOM

News Corporation

AT&T

All of these huge corporations which wouldn’t appear to be broke  have recently been the recipients of massive donations by guess who? 
Oh yes, our old friend Mr. Bill Gates again. Some 319 million dollars to be precise. Some other grateful media beggars include…

The Guardian.org $12,951,391

The BBC  $3,668,557

CNN  $3,500,000

The Daily Telegraph  $3,446,801

The Atlantic (owned by Steve Jobs widow)  $1,403,453

Al-Jazeera $1,000,000

And on and on and on.

Mr Gates has bought influence in media outlets spanning the globe, both left and right wing leaning news companies. 
Another conspiracy theory no doubt.

I hope you don't mind me asking, have you forgotten to take your tablets this week? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Members of the ‘Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour’ (SPI-B) have admitted its work was “unethical and totalitarian”.

They have expressed regret about the level of psychological tactics used by the U.K. government in its response to the Covid 19 pandemic.

They warned the government in March last year that ministers needed to increase the ‘perceived level of personal threat from Covid 19 because a substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened’. 
But now these geniuses have realised that what they were doing was wrong and decided to come clean. Whatever. Shame they didn’t consider that all the  while they were tricking our moronic politicians into destroying everything around them that they were elected to protect.

All you wooily mask wankers were only too happy to scurry back under your beds and await Bozo, Whitty, Prof. Ferguson, or Dr. Hillary’s latest grim, but ‘totally scientific’ forecast re. your impending and unavoidable  death, how best to protect the NHS, and hopefully not kill granny, before you take your socially distanced place in the queue at the cemetery, with none of your family present, and say Thank you’ before leaping like a good little lemming into your allotted grave.

• Like 3