CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It supposedly lessens the severity of symptoms when you catch the virus. A gamble I'm willing to take.

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s well documented that it doesn’t prevent transmission, acquisition or getting ill. But what’s also well documented is it massively reduces the risk of serious illness and fucking death, so I’ll take that, thanks very much.

I had an elderly relative recently catch covid and it hospitalised them; thankfully  they survived, whilst almost all others in their age group (especially those pre-vaccine) have kicked the bucket since this whole shitshow began, I’m putting my money on the vaccine helping more than it doesn’t. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And you're aggressively arguing a medical point with a professional clinician. Would you put much stock in @The Beast's opinions regarding the hydraulic back-flow indicator receptors in a 3rd generation flight recorder?

So anyone working in the medical profession is an expert in virology? What does The Beast actually do? 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I had an elderly relative recently catch covid and it hospitalised them; thankfully  they survived, whilst almost all others in their age group (especially those pre-vaccine) have kicked the bucket since this whole shitshow began, I’m putting my money on the vaccine helping more than it doesn’t. 

On that basis, fuck off. 

This professor suggests the waters are being muddied.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Of course it is. The fundamental message that you managed to somehow stretch out over 120 words is.. ‘have it if you want it, don’t if you don’t... and don’t dictate to me’. You’re learn one day. 

Shut your fucking mouth you redundant, shit-stirring cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've managed to stay out of this debate largely, and for good reason. All I'll say is that if you believe it's important to have the vaccine to protect yourselves and others, then that's fine. If you don't want it because you believe it's dangerous and the risks outweigh the benefits, then that's also fine.

What isn't fine is people attacking each other for their personal choices. What's even worse is a government stepping in and basically forcing a vaccine on members of its population when a good proportion of them don't want it.

I couldn't have put it better. If we truly wish to be democratic, people reserve the right to choose to have/not have the vaccine without enforcement in the shape of covid passports, or facing job opportunity restrictions or having civil liberties taken away. The thing which amazes me most about this is you simply can't control the virus via such means if the symptoms of those vaccinated are better concealed, thus making transmission to others just as possible.

44 minutes ago, Frank said:

Of course it is. The fundamental message that you managed to somehow stretch out over 120 words is.. ‘have it if you want it, don’t if you don’t... and don’t dictate to me’. You’re learn one day. 

Oh Frank, succinct man of few words. So few in fact he hasn't written anything worthy of debate or genunely funny for years.

Still, at least the noms keep coming.

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So anyone working in the medical profession is an expert in virology? What does The Beast actually do? 

It’s irrelevant what he does, you facetious vermin dope. Proper’s posts on the subject are at least plausible, and his response to the usual Stubby morons on here are always measured. 

Just now, The Beast said:

Re read what I said again.  "This professor" not all Professors.

This sort of hastiness is the hallmark of a dopey cunt that has queued up for this poison.

So why not post videos from many different professors, instead of just one who fits your opinion? 

And I’m the dopey cunt? 

Just now, Bubba C said:

So why not post videos from many different professors, instead of just one who fits your opinion? 

And I’m the dopey cunt? 

Obviously, because you believed what the media told you before you checked elsewhere. You have answered your own question and called yourself a cunt in the process. 

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The trouble is, the Pro-jab lot want it to be mandatory just in case it turns out to be more dangerous than the virus and they end up looking cunts.

They’ve got a plan B for that possibility. Take off their ridiculous fucking masks and hope no one notices their two year facial bikini line.