CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David O'Doherty

Uncle Meatus

This usless lefty "comedian" football has been kicked about until it arrived at the feet of Channel 4 in the barrel scraping "Along for the ride with David O'Doherty".

This unfunny orish cunt will cycle from TV winnebago to pre setup encounters with modern day screen icons such as ...David Ayoade,Mel Giedroyc and Grayson Perry. An old electric fire and a bath looks enticing.....

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Certainly ticks all the right boxes at C4 if it is. The future isn’t turning out as I hoped. I’m guessing you too?

The human race is fucked. The white race is being systematically eradicated through social engineering and the shameless pushing of a mixed-race agenda. Traditional male role models and masculine behaviour are now classed as 'toxic' or 'oppressive'. This only applies to white men though, black and Asian men are still admired and encouraged in behaviour that whites are now condemned for.

Our governments are allowing vast swathes of middle eastern death cult followers and their semi-evolved black pets to colonise us. Which will happen soon enough because the only white men left will be brainwashed gay weaklings. 

Fuck the 'New World'.. I'll spend my remaining time picking over the corpse of the one we lost.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The human race is fucked. The white race is being systematically eradicated through social engineering and the shameless pushing of a mixed-race agenda. Traditional male role models and masculine behaviour are now classed as 'toxic' or 'oppressive'. This only applies to white men though, black and Asian men are still admired and encouraged in behaviour that whites are now condemned for.

Our governments are allowing vast swathes of middle eastern death cult followers and their semi-evolved black pets to colonise us. Which will happen soon enough because the only white men left will be brainwashed gay weaklings. 

Fuck the 'New World'.. I'll spend my remaining time picking over the corpse of the one we lost.

Oh. I was only thinking about petrol being so expensive.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Qualitah.

Guest Lairy Larry

He looks like he was born in the wrong era, I remember scruffy cunts like him in the 70's wearing platform shoes and being fitting up for pub bombings after a totally legal shooing in the cells.