Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whining Female Jockeys

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/59488658

Now don't get me wrong, but horse racing is one of the few sports where women can compete with men. If a woman has the bollocks (fnaar fnaar)  to get in a saddle and mix it in a tough, dangerous sport, than fair play to them. But this story fucks me off. Hannah Welch decided her career was to enter a sport where she would be up against men in a sport where no quarter is given and where a mistake could cost you or another jockey his safety. It appears that what pissed Dunne off was Welch manoeuvering her mount in a dangerous and illegal manner. So he has a go at her. Another female Jockey has jumped on the bandwagon and said that Dunne was a abusive to her after a race in 2018. Now, Dunne sounds like a bit of a cunt but in mitigation for the 2018 incident at Southwell, his horse fell and was euthanized after, so I should imagine he wasn't in a happy mood. 

In the whole history of horse racing I would think that jockeys having pops at each other after races is a common event. If you're racing full pelt and another loud silk wearing cunt cuts you up and endangers you and your mount, you ain't gonna be too fucking pleased to say the least. So what did these women expect? "Aw hi sweetheart. Listen that move you pulled out there was a bit off.   So if you'd be an insey bit careful next time that will be tikety boo. Ok my lovely".  Bollocks! Im sure there'll be other wimmin coming forward now about nasty men being awful to them and no doubt a fucking enquiry will be ordered and male jockeys told to be nice to the ladies, even if one dodgy move has rendered your pelvis and ribs smashed and your mount being rendered into glue or on the dinner plate of some disgusting Paris restaurant. 

I'm sure the likes of Jenny Pitman or Katie Walsh would of kneed the fucking dwarf in the bollocks. 

Lester Piggott meeting his cellmate....

"Hello Lester, as you're new here, I'll explain things to you. We get bored, so we play games. My favourite game is 'mummies & daddies'... seeing as you're new, you can choose whether you want to be mummy or daddy."

"eeerrrrrhh... errr.. I think I'll be daddy."

"Good. Now come here and suck mummy's cock."

• Like 2

I wish "society", and its increasingly ineffective legal system, would just acknowledge that every cunt hates every other cunt, and that this is actually OK. It's what drove us out of the trees, and to dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that crawls upon the earth. (I'm fairly sure that women jockeys fit into at least one of those categories.)

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wish "society", and its increasingly ineffective legal system, would just acknowledge that every cunt hates every other cunt, and that this is actually OK. It's what drove us out of the trees, and to dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that crawls upon the earth. (I'm fairly sure that women jockeys fit into at least one of those categories.)

Cheer up. 'The Conversation' is on BBC4 tonight. I'm guessing that one had you frothing at the japseye in the 70s?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cheer up. 'The Conversation' is on BBC4 tonight. I'm guessing that one had you frothing at the japseye in the 70s?

The only thing that got me frothing anywhere in the 70s was Joanna Lumley in The New Avengers, although at that point I still wasn't quite sure why.

504c1735418e36f286857b54c9da371d.jpg

• Like 1