CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

It looks extremely likely that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson has shot his bolt and told one too many porkies at last. Footage of Allegra Stratton, Bozos communications bitch, sorry director laughing and joking with MSM hacks, when she was asked about the infamous Christmas party at No.10 last year, when all of us plebs were under orders to forget Christmas and do as we were told. She wrongly thought that the cameras weren’t still rolling.

This pig ugly eco warrior cunt is married to James Forsyth, political editor of the Spectator and Times columnist. Close friend of the equally as unfuckable Carrie Johnson, and given her job by Carrie to show Bozo the need to ditch any stupid thoughts of carrying on with the Conservative agenda on which he was elected, and instead take Britain hurtling down the Greta Thunberg Autobahn without any brakes. It’s emerging that this party was attended mostly by ‘journalists’ who are favoured by the Johnson cabal and this fact perfectly explains why it’s been a year till it’s come to light. And why even now most of the fake news MSM have gone through the motions by letting every minister off the hook when interviewed. 
This is imo the end for the bumbling Peppa Pig clown, as I believe there are too many Tory backbenchers now who’ve had enough of this cunt and too many frontbenchers sick of covering up for him and want to disassociate themselves from the stench coming out of No.10 every day.

Bye bye Bozo and fuck right off.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It looks extremely likely that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson has shot his bolt and told one too many porkies at last. Footage of Allegra Stratton, Bozos communications bitch, sorry director laughing and joking with MSM hacks, when she was asked about the infamous Christmas party at No.10 last year, when all of us plebs were under orders to forget Christmas and do as we were told. She wrongly thought that the cameras weren’t still rolling.

This pig ugly eco warrior cunt is married to James Forsyth, political editor of the Spectator and Times columnist. Close friend of the equally as unfuckable Carrie Johnson, and given her job by Carrie to show Bozo the need to ditch any stupid thoughts of carrying on with the Conservative agenda on which he was elected, and instead take Britain hurtling down the Greta Thunberg Autobahn without any brakes. It’s emerging that this party was attended mostly by ‘journalists’ who are favoured by the Johnson cabal and this fact perfectly explains why it’s been a year till it’s come to light. And why even now most of the fake news MSM have gone through the motions by letting every minister off the hook when interviewed. 
This is imo the end for the bumbling Peppa Pig clown, as I believe there are too many Tory backbenchers now who’ve had enough of this cunt and too many frontbenchers sick of covering up for him and want to disassociate themselves from the stench coming out of No.10 every day.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that lizards tend to gather together during cold periods to increase their body temperature.

Coincidence? Well, that's up to you to decide.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well said. Out of likes :(

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that lizards tend to gather together during cold periods to increase their body temperature.

Coincidence? Well, that's up to you to decide.

David Icke has just sent me an encrypted fax, informing me that lizards are cold blooded creatures and cuddling is very rarely, if ever, part of their Christmas celebrations.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

David Icke has just sent me an encrypted fax, informing me that lizards are cold blooded creatures and cuddling is very rarely, if ever, part of their Christmas celebrations.

Huddling confers higher and more constant body temperatures than solitary resting.[3] Some species of ectotherms including lizards[4] and snakes, such as boa constrictors[5] and tiger snakes,[6] increase their effective mass by clustering tightly together. It is also widespread amongst gregarious endotherms such as bats[7] and birds (such as the mousebird[8] and emperor penguin[9]) where it allows the sharing of body heat, particularly among juveniles.

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptothermy

The cunts must've got to him...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Huddling confers higher and more constant body temperatures than solitary resting.[3] Some species of ectotherms including lizards[4] and snakes, such as boa constrictors[5] and tiger snakes,[6] increase their effective mass by clustering tightly together. It is also widespread amongst gregarious endotherms such as bats[7] and birds (such as the mousebird[8] and emperor penguin[9]) where it allows the sharing of body heat, particularly among juveniles.

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptothermy

The cunts must've got to him...

Facts eh! I didn’t get where I am today by listening to facts RK. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Facts eh! I didn’t get where I am today by listening to facts RK. 

Seriously though, this is an absolute fucking shit show and every cunt who attended, and every smug cunt in that video (they're not journalists, but actually other government members taking the piss and asking mock questions) needs to be fucked off immediately.

Bunch of dirty, hypocritical cunts laughing at the plebs following their rules and giggling behind their fingers at the cunts getting caught out by them as they sit in their ivory tower - whatever side you're on, you've just found out that these cunts have robbed you of a very fucking important occasion when they've been chumming it up with their mates, all paid for with the money out of your pockets - and they find great amusement in that fact.

• Like 1

I think Boris knows all too well that if he flops his hair over his face, says 'uh yes, uh well, uh yes, we followed the rules' most of the plebs will forget about it and get back on Farcebook etc. After robot dancing Teresa May the people wanted someone with a bit of character...which Boris does have. 

People won't have a peanut headed Muslim (Javid) as PM and Sunak looks like he would collapse crying if you twisted his ear. Fat cunt Patel will have a heart attack after Christmas and Labour are a shambles. 

Prepare for the return of Blair...but who will lead New Labour?

• Like 1

You may be right but I’m going with Billy here. The Tories are growing angry about this gobshite and his twatty behaviour that is increasingly enabling a piss-weak Labour party. One thing was always blindingly obvious when they gave this buffoon the leadership…it would always end up with his conduct and stupidity bringing it all to an ugly end. He has a long and ugly history of shooting himself in the foot…the man’s an utter cunt.

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You may be right but I’m going with Billy here. The Tories are growing angry about this gobshite and his twatty behaviour that is increasingly enabling a piss-weak Labour party. One thing was always blindingly obvious when they gave this buffoon the leadership…it would always end up with his conduct and stupidity bringing it all to an ugly end. He has a long and ugly history of shooting himself in the foot…the man’s an utter cunt.

His only redeeming feature is that he isn't Michael Gove. 

I've said this repeatedly, but it highlights what a fucking mess the Labour party are in when he basically remains untouchable.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

His only redeeming feature is that he isn't Michael Gove. 

I've said this repeatedly, but it highlights what a fucking mess the Labour party are in when he basically remains untouchable.

If one good thing has come out of this, its the video of Sir Kier Starmer (who I've just found out has the first name "Rodney" - the fucking plonker) trying to feign human emotions like outrage, but only managing to look like a sad little Bratwurst sausage that fell off the barbecue. I bet his children were right little cunts growing up with him around as the authority figure:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I like the buffoon..i think y'all got what ya deserve..now he needs to stop waving his possibly loaded single shot article 16 pistol at the EU and fire it..they want to test out their belt fed bang sticks lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The EU is finished. Hundreds of thousands of angry people protesting in the streets in almost every EU country, sorry colony. The European experiment is rapidly heading towards its predictable conclusion….chaos, tyranny and mass uprisings across the continent. Spudland will probably follow suit eventually, if someone explains things to you in words of one syllable, probably with the help of some cartoon graphics for the half of you who even one syllable words are way too difficult.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The EU is finished. Hundreds of thousands of angry people protesting in the streets in almost every EU country, sorry colony. The European experiment is rapidly heading towards its predictable conclusion….chaos, tyranny and mass uprisings across the continent. Spudland will probably follow suit eventually, if someone explains things to you in words of one syllable, probably with the help of some cartoon graphics for the half of you who even one syllable words are way too difficult.

Straighten up yer tinfoil lined bowler hat bally baby yer into uri gellar levels of predictions here lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Well said. Out of likes :(

Yeah, it happened to me - limited likes, about 5 a day (?), but at least the CORNER is POS+ You cannot do a 👎 

That's because Mrs Roots mantra is SMILE & the world smiles back at you. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So your names not Harvey? 

The retard reference was not for me. But I will clarify, even if I were a 400 kilo retard, I couldn't possibly acknowledge publicly that fly attracting snatch-mouthed cunt as my mother.

So Chairman Boris has now gone from ‘There was no party’ to ‘All rules were followed’, to ‘I’ve ordered the Cabinet Secretary to start an investigation into what occurred’, to ‘Disciplinary action will be taken if it’s found that any rules were broken’. All in the space of a few days, when all he has to do is ask the cunts involved ‘what exactly occurred? As if anyone believes that he doesn’t know exactly what went on. His numbers up, his goose is nuked, he has well and truly pissed on his own chips this time. Tory MPs openly mocking him in the commons with questions like ‘Do you think that imposing more unnecessary restrictions on the public, as a distraction from the Downing St party scandal will be received favourably by the people of this country?

This fucking tyrant has to go immediately imo. When the fat cunt was asked by one of the MSM cocksuckers wether the Government had any plans to forcibly inject U.K. citizens with the liquid shit miracle cure? the snivelling cunt waffled and gibbered for as long as he could and then said ‘There may come a time in the coming months when the country needs to have a discussion around this’. 
Whatever anyone’s position on being vaccinated themselves, anyone who supports the forced vaccination of others is beyond contempt. This criminal government action if it happens, which imo is now almost certain, will be the single most divisive  and evil policy a British government has implemented in living memory.

See you all when or if I get out of the gulag. That will depend on how much fucking damage I do to any cunt who knocks on my door, syringe in hand. I hope it’s a poof or a dusky for good measure.

• Like 1

Now bally baby..have ya yer tin foil bowler pulled down on yer odious head far enough...good..now here's what i think will happen..the buffoon is goin nowhere as i cant see anyone in cabinet willin to take charge of the hot shitty mess he blithely signed up to only last year ..anyway to yer brethren up north hes the last ear they'll ever have.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

So Chairman Boris has now gone from ‘There was no party’ to ‘All rules were followed’, to ‘I’ve ordered the Cabinet Secretary to start an investigation into what occurred’, to ‘Disciplinary action will be taken if it’s found that any rules were broken’. All in the space of a few days, when all he has to do is ask the cunts involved ‘what exactly occurred? As if anyone believes that he doesn’t know exactly what went on. His numbers up, his goose is nuked, he has well and truly pissed on his own chips this time. Tory MPs openly mocking him in the commons with questions like ‘Do you think that imposing more unnecessary restrictions on the public, as a distraction from the Downing St party scandal will be received favourably by the people of this country?

This fucking tyrant has to go immediately imo. When the fat cunt was asked by one of the MSM cocksuckers wether the Government had any plans to forcibly inject U.K. citizens with the liquid shit miracle cure? the snivelling cunt waffled and gibbered for as long as he could and then said ‘There may come a time in the coming months when the country needs to have a discussion around this’. 
Whatever anyone’s position on being vaccinated themselves, anyone who supports the forced vaccination of others is beyond contempt. This criminal government action if it happens, which imo is now almost certain, will be the single most divisive  and evil policy a British government has implemented in living memory.

See you all when or if I get out of the gulag. That will depend on how much fucking damage I do to any cunt who knocks on my door, syringe in hand. I hope it’s a poof or a dusky for good measure.

The only way the fat, lying, traitorous sack of shit will go is if parliament forces his hand by giving a vote of no confidence. But there will be too many flakey fucking Tory wankers with no arsehole to do it. 

I'm worried Billy as I'm near fucking meltdown and it will take just one cunt whether it's a filth or not who will tip me over the edge. So I might be slopping out in the same gulag as you. 

Say what you want, Bill, but these Downing Street parties sound fucking amazing. Imagine going to a party so mad that you have to carry out an enquiry and pay some cunts to find out wether it was in your own house and wether or not you went? I want an invite to the next one and no mistake.