CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Amongst other things, suggesting the caressing of a 5 year-old’s belly button doesn’t sit well with me.. and I assume the rest of the board. More to follow. 

If anyone is going to drum up a nonce witch hunt around here, it's going to be me.

Have I ever stepped on your toes? I've certainly never cruised around West End gay bars dressed up like Quentin Crisp and then posted evidence of it on here.

Bearing that in mind, I suggest you show me the same fucking courtesy and drop this before I have to hurt you.

23 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Why are you stalking me, you creepy little cunt?

I suggest you apologise to me, then everyone else on the corner, then delete your profile and never darken the corner again. 

Fuck off…caught PMing (excuse the pun) the most loathed cunt on here then liking his posts? You’re the one who owes the board an apology you conniving cunt. Own it…

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Handy little fucking tool it is too…caught…red-handed, the pair of ‘em.

Maybe... but you still don't know who they were talking to, or what they were even talking about. I wouldn't put it past @Frank to notice your paranoia and just sit in an old PM thread to fuck with you.

Its hardly a precise tool. You're trying to shoot through the eye of a needle at 500 yards with a blunderbuss and these sort of accusations to other members based on this kind of "evidence", especially in relation to something as petty as likes given to a comment...

I wouldn't make a habit out of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe... but you still don't know who they were talking to, or what they were even talking about. I wouldn't put it past @Frank to notice your paranoia and just sit in an old PM thread to fuck with you.

Its hardly a precise tool. You're trying to shoot through the eye of a needle at 500 yards with a blunderbuss and these sort of accusations to other members based on this kind of "evidence", especially in relation to something as petty as likes given to a comment...

I wouldn't make a habit out of it.

Noted. However, you were oddly spot on when you used it to know precisely who I was conversing with? I used the same method…and Frank just ain’t that clever any more, he’s finished. I’m surprised at Bubba, however. I’ve got to go now, Frank’s outside, in handcuffs with the police.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Noted. However, you were oddly spot on when you used it to know precisely who I was conversing with? I used the same method…and Frank just ain’t that clever any more, he’s finished. I’m surprised at Bubba, however. I’ve got to go now, Frank’s outside, in handcuffs with the police.

Luck of the draw, if you're telling the truth.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off…caught PMing (excuse the pun) the most loathed cunt on here then liking his posts? You’re the one who owes the board an apology you conniving cunt. Own it…

I don’t like your tone. And I don’t like dishing out warnings. Watch your back. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Amongst other things, suggesting the caressing of a 5 year-old’s belly button doesn’t sit well with me.. and I assume the rest of the board. More to follow. 

It’s well documented that I’m not the greatest fan of DC, but please Frank, for the love of god just fuck off.

20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

.the buffoon is goin nowhere

The sharks are circling and the vultures too Panzy. I stand by my prediction. He’s finished. The fat pink Peppa Pig cunt is being openly criticised and even mocked by an ever increasing number of Tory MPs. One thing the Conservative party have always excelled at is the savagery with which they get rid of their leader. They make the Mafia look like the fucking Tellytubbies.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only way the fat, lying, traitorous sack of shit will go is if parliament forces his hand by giving a vote of no confidence. But there will be too many flakey fucking Tory wankers with no arsehole to do it. 

I'm worried Billy as I'm near fucking meltdown and it will take just one cunt whether it's a filth or not who will tip me over the edge. So I might be slopping out in the same gulag as you. 

The extension of the mask mandate, although not something I’m remotely bothered about, as I’ve refused to comply from the start and will continue to do so got even more ridiculous today when the PMs official spokesman was asked by a journalist about the exemption for anyone ‘singing’.

‘Does that mean that someone can go into a supermarket or other premises and as long as they are singing they won’t need to wear a mask’?

’Yes’.

😂😷😂

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The extension of the mask mandate, although not something I’m remotely bothered about, as I’ve refused to comply from the start and will continue to do so got even more ridiculous today when the PMs official spokesman was asked by a journalist about the exemption for anyone ‘singing’.

‘Does that mean that someone can go into a supermarket or other premises and as long as they are singing they won’t need to wear a mask’?

’Yes’.

😂😷😂

So if I see a maskless person carrying 2 sacks of spuds and singing The Sash in my local supermarket I'll know in advance that they'll be sold out of tin foil? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

’Yes’.

😂😷😂

There was some reporter on the box earlier nd the mask she was wearing must have been stolen from a stable as it resembled an equine nose bag. It was massive 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

The sharks are circling and the vultures too Panzy. I stand by my prediction. He’s finished. The fat pink Peppa Pig cunt is being openly criticised and even mocked by an ever increasing number of Tory MPs. One thing the Conservative party have always excelled at is the savagery with which they get rid of their leader. They make the Mafia look like the fucking Tellytubbies.

Mm..nobody seems eager to jump into the driving seat...the frogs seem willing to pull the shutters on the tunnel again ..prevent plague etc.. biden seems unlikely to remove tarrifs on yer goods imposed by yer good pal donald trunk..ya dont like unelected bureaucrats so thats frosty out..that leaves the greezy gove or the lovely pritti...id pick pritti for PM..her smirk just seems to bring out the best in people shes trying to flog shite to...grim times ahead for yer people bally baby.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..nobody seems eager to jump into the driving seat...the frogs seem willing to pull the shutters on the tunnel again ..prevent plague etc.. biden seems unlikely to remove tarrifs on yer goods imposed by yer good pal donald trunk..ya dont like unelected bureaucrats so thats frosty out..that leaves the greezy gove or the lovely pritti...id pick pritti for PM..her smirk just seems to bring out the best in people shes trying to flog shite to...grim times ahead for yer people bally baby.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

They're all just identical barnacles on the hull of a rapidly sinking HMS Tory Party Panz.

I would usually be glad to see them all gone, but the problem is that the fucking Monster Raving Labour Party, who are undoubtedly way less corrupt, mainly because most of them are too fucking thick to be corrupt in a financial way,  are unfortunately way way way more signed up to the clownworld woke agenda. That imo is a much more serious threat to our countries future.

Anyway that’s enough of that. Fuck off.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
21 hours ago, King Billy said:

’Yes’.

😂😷😂

Technically speaking Billy, a mandate must be based upon a pre-existing agreement that you will follow a course of action depending on the outcome of the point of interest and following a strict set of rules within that agreement. No vote as far as I remember.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Technically speaking Billy, a mandate must be based upon a pre-existing agreement that you will follow a course of action depending on the outcome of the point of interest and following a strict set of rules within that agreement. No vote as far as I remember.

The mongol hordes are to vote on it on Tuesday. The last vote to extend the Emergency Covid Legislation until March was waived through without a vote as there were only around 50 or so ‘members’ 😂 in the commons. The ‘opposition’ had already done a deal with Bozos goons so no one needed to even turn up and vote. This is the new normal. The future of democracy.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The mongol hordes are to vote on it on Tuesday. The last vote to extend the Emergency Covid Legislation until March was waived through without a vote as there were only around 50 or so ‘members’ 😂 in the commons. The ‘opposition’ had already done a deal with Bozos goons so no one needed to even turn up and vote. This is the new normal. The future of democracy.

I'm suggesting that the local authority needed to ask my opinion before my representative voted for anything. I didn't give my 4-eyed spack-cunt MP permission to make any vote on my behalf.

Look, you bunch of cunts, its not the fat Fucking Liar/Buffoon in charge, its the fucking tory party. Johnson was put in place to take all the shit for Brexit, and then Covid came along, well fucking hell, thats a "bar fight" that you just dont want to be in. the media have now turned, even the BBC (Laura Hasslebach) or whatever her name is, has now been told to ask questions. That kangeroo fucker Murdock, now runs this country. Johnson will not resign, he will order his whips to vote on a "No Confidence" amendment and be sacked. He will then say "I did my best, what I thought was right at the time, with all the information that I was given"

On 11/12/2021 at 03:50, King Billy said:

They're all just identical barnacles on the hull of a rapidly sinking HMS Tory Party Panz.

Surely you’re delighted that the Northern Ireland economy is booming by comparison to the rest of the UK, Billy? Almost like the Ulsterfolk have some sort of competitive advantage over the rest of the UK. If only we could work out what that was. 

I’ll get me DeLorean. 

4 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Look, you bunch of cunts, its not the fat Fucking Liar/Buffoon in charge, its the fucking tory party. Johnson was put in place to take all the shit for Brexit

And the 2021 award for 'Stating The Fucking Obvious' goes to the recipient of 'Worst Corner Poster in History'.

Unlike the Labour party whose backbenchers are a group of dissonant communist fucking lunatics with absolutely no influence, the Tory 1922 Committee have Boris dancing like a spasticated parody of himself. Nasty fucking cunts to a man, they're renowned for letting fall guys such as the idiotic scarecrow push their agenda whilst they sit in the shadows and hide their blatant corruption and proclivity for taking back handers from numerous lobbying groups.

Your rambling fucking nonsense hasn't enlightened anyone with more than five brain cells, we all know the score.

• Like 2