CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lia Thomas

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10298137/SECOND-UPenn-swimmer-speaks-against-trans-Lia-Thomas-competing-womens-team-crowd-silent.html

Lia Thomas is an American "female" swimmer. When "she" was a fella, she was a by all accounts a shit swimmer who couldn't get in the Male college team. Since having the old "nip and tuck" "she" is now smashing records left, right and centre. One race "she" came in 38 seconds in front of second place. Now her teammates are complaining because all their hard work and sacrifices are leading to fuck all and a few are emerging to complain, despite the fact that they've been told to keep "schtum" (well there's a fucking switch). Even spectators aren't applauding her when she wins. It wouldn't surprise me that "she'll" be selected at the next Olympics, which will, no doubt,   upset the chinkies, who'll probably force some pan faced, mediocre Male swimmer to get the chop and compete. The Russkies will follow suit and we'll probably get Duncan Goodhew to stick a wig on and compete for us.

Btw; I hate swimming. I once tried water polo but my horse drowned. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10298137/SECOND-UPenn-swimmer-speaks-against-trans-Lia-Thomas-competing-womens-team-crowd-silent.html

Lia Thomas is an American "female" swimmer. When "she" was a fella, she was a by all accounts a shit swimmer who couldn't get in the Male college team. Since having the old "nip and tuck" "she" is now smashing records left, right and centre. One race "she" came in 38 seconds in front of second place. Now her teammates are complaining because all their hard work and sacrifices are leading to fuck all and a few are emerging to complain, despite the fact that they've been told to keep "schtum" (well there's a fucking switch). Even spectators aren't applauding her when she wins. It wouldn't surprise me that "she'll" be selected at the next Olympics, which will, no doubt,   upset the chinkies, who'll probably force some pan faced, mediocre Male swimmer to get the chop and compete. The Russkies will follow suit and we'll probably get Duncan Goodhew to stick a wig on and compete for us.

Saw the nom then your name and thought you'd fell out with your neighbour  because Lia had a pair of "trousers" from Cotton Traders you'd ordered that weren't left behind the bin as stated on the form. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
7 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Saw the nom then your name and thought you'd fell out with your neighbour  because Lia had a pair of "trousers" from Cotton Traders you'd ordered that weren't left behind the bin as stated on the form. 

Fucking hell does this even mean? Please clarify you fucking chimpanzee.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Personally, I quite enjoyed the MMA outings of Fallon Fox and Alana McLaughlin, if only to hear the commentators tie themselves in linguistic knots defending a XY knocking the fuck out of a XX. 

Given last night's result are you relieved the 5th test now won't be held at the WACA? 

4-0 is my prediction, but maybe I'm being optimistic. 

26 minutes ago, Goober said:

Given last night's result are you relieved the 5th test now won't be held at the WACA? 

4-0 is my prediction, but maybe I'm being optimistic. 

It was to be held at the Optus, Goobs, given the WACA is in bits. But alas no Test Match for us in the Gulag. Tasmania is a surprisingly non-commercial choice for the fifth test. So am off to Adelaide tomorrow to see what the England management come up with this time. Mr Blobby in the slip cordon, I shouldn’t wonder. Pink ball, under lights, and the return of BrAnderson. Stay tuned. I’ll go 3-1 Australia. 

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It was to be held at the Optus, Goobs, given the WACA is in bits. But alas no Test Match for us in the Gulag. Tasmania is a surprisingly non-commercial choice for the fifth test. So am off to Adelaide tomorrow to see what the England management come up with this time. Mr Blobby in the slip cordon, I shouldn’t wonder. Pink ball, under lights, and the return of BrAnderson. Stay tuned. I’ll go 3-1 Australia. 

I stand corrected.

3-1? You're an optimist, I'll give you that. The team selection was shocking for this last test. 

The English batting line up is too brittle to effectively compete on fast tracks and I'm not convinced the Aussie version of the pink ball will do us any favours. I fear the best we can hope for is whitewash avoidance. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

I stand corrected.

3-1? You're an optimist, I'll give you that. The team selection was shocking for this last test. 

The English batting line up is too brittle to effectively compete on fast tracks and I'm not convinced the Aussie version of the pink ball will do us any favours. I fear the best we can hope for is whitewash avoidance. 

I’ll certainly want to see better. Rory Burns is the sort of pussy Englishman who makes me itchy, and Ben Stokes looks at best half fit. It’s all on Jimmy and Stuart for me. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ll certainly want to see better. Rory Burns is the sort of pussy Englishman which makes me itchy, and Ben Stokes looks at best half fit. It’s all on Jimmy and Stuart for me. 

Stokes clearly wasn't ready for Australia. I suspect they hoped he would act as a talisman rather than contribute significantly. 

I'm astonished Lyon now has 400 test wickets. 

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you take this bollocks to its logical conclusion then it has to go this way in our all-inclusive genderless world. Humanity is shooting itself in the foot with this one because she/it will have to be included as an olympian if chosen - there is no other way. Unless someone, somewhere has the balls to stand up and stop this shit in its tracks. These fucking cunts are making a mockery of the human race.

I applaud the people for not applauding.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arnold said:

If you take this bollocks to its logical conclusion then it has to go this way in our all-inclusive genderless world. Humanity is shooting itself in the foot with this one because she/it will have to be included as an olympian if chosen - there is no other way. Unless someone, somewhere has the balls to stand up and stop this shit in its tracks. These fucking cunts are making a mockery of the human race.

I applaud the people for not applauding.

I can't agree, in spite of most definitely seeing things from the perspective above.

'Humanity shooting itself in the foot' is part of nature's way of protecting itself; a defence mechanism if you like. I've mentioned before I believe the human race is devolving, with examples such as a furthering reliance on technology; less relience on the outdoors (hunting & gathering food); an increasing amount of scrawny men with wispy beards to withstand such rigours of everyday life; more indoor gym-goers taking steroids to build muscles; and women with testicles (and vice versa), who can't make fire, cook well or sew. Most of us are no longer a species in need of this once evolutionary skillset, which I think is a timely reminder our ongoing dominance and ruthlessness is bringing about a natural end, culminating in mass extinction most likely from bioloical war or climate change, or both. Within nature lies the blueprint which allows the strong to dominate, and then decline as its numbers become threatening to nature itself, as Charles Darwin pointed out around 150 years ago. We're fucked, and the Fatima Whitbreads of yesteryear and modern-day Lia Thomases are a mere tip of the iceberg.

Despite this, I wish you a Merry Christmas Arnold. It might be one of your last.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can't agree, in spite of most definitely seeing things from the perspective above.

'Humanity shooting itself in the foot' is part of nature's way of protecting itself; a defence mechanism if you like. I've mentioned before I believe the human race is devolving, with examples such as a furthering reliance on technology; less relience on the outdoors (hunting & gathering food); an increasing amount of scrawny men with wispy beards to withstand such rigours of everyday life; more indoor gym-goers taking steroids to build muscles; and women with testicles (and vice versa), who can't make fire, cook well or sew. Most of us are no longer a species in need of this once evolutionary skillset, which I think is a timely reminder our ongoing dominance and ruthlessness is bringing about a natural end, culminating in mass extinction most likely from bioloical war or climate change, or both. Within nature lies the blueprint which allows the strong to dominate, and then decline as its numbers become threatening to nature itself, as Charles Darwin pointed out around 150 years ago. We're fucked, and the Fatima Whitbreads of yesteryear and modern-day Lia Thomases are a mere tip of the iceberg.

Despite this, I wish you a Merry Christmas Arnold. It might be one of your last.

The advancing tech had been underpinned by vast amounts of growing energy supply. As we are now on the downward slope, this process will get severely disrupted by perpetuating crisis. The loss of basic, low-tech infrastructure and betting the house on high-tech, will make the current chain supply issues look insignificant.

Everything in nature that becomes too big, eventually: 1/ unravels or 2/ starves to death.

Background unraveling takes a long time, while shrinking food supply tends to extinguish a species very rapidly. We are in stage one, to be shortly followed by stage two - the hunger.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The advancing tech had been underpinned by vast amounts of growing energy supply. As we are now on the downward slope, this process will get severely disrupted by perpetuating crisis. The loss of basic, low-tech infrastructure and betting the house on high-tech, will make the current chain supply issues look insignificant.

Everything in nature that becomes too big, eventually: 1/ unravels or 2/ starves to death.

Background unraveling takes a long time, while shrinking food supply tends to extinguish a species very rapidly. We are in stage one, to be shortly followed by stage two - the hunger.

Well, thanks for that gents. I feel a whole fucking lot better now. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

That sounds chillingly prophetic, Wolfie. And on that happy note If I kark it before next Christmas I’ll let you know.