CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lia Thomas

camberwell gypsy

On 11/12/2021 at 21:55, Last Cunt Standing said:

Personally, I quite enjoyed the MMA outings of Fallon Fox and Alana McLaughlin, if only to hear the commentators tie themselves in linguistic knots defending a XY knocking the fuck out of a XX. 

I think I posted a nom about this a while ago LCS. You may have been too busy searching for some remoaner inspired  brexit revelation to mock the U.K. about at the time. Got to keep busy I suppose.

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2021 at 23:12, Goober said:

Given last night's result are you relieved the 5th test now won't be held at the WACA? 

4-0 is my prediction, but maybe I'm being optimistic. 

On 11/12/2021 at 23:42, Last Cunt Standing said:

It was to be held at the Optus, Goobs, given the WACA is in bits. But alas no Test Match for us in the Gulag. Tasmania is a surprisingly non-commercial choice for the fifth test. So am off to Adelaide tomorrow to see what the England management come up with this time. Mr Blobby in the slip cordon, I shouldn’t wonder. Pink ball, under lights, and the return of BrAnderson. Stay tuned. I’ll go 3-1 Australia. 

4-0. My crystal ball was working well that day. 

What an absolute shower of shit that was. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

4-0. My crystal ball was working well that day. 

What an absolute shower of shit that was. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The people I feel sorry for are the poor cunts who bet on a 5-0 whitewash. They were robbed.

Bag. Of. Shite. Fly them home economy class, as dear old Bob Willis would have said. I can handle them being beaten, but to fold like that? No ticker. Unforgivable.