CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

This years seasonal offering is another of my favourite Christmas tunes, 'Christmas Dreams' sung by Perry Como with the London Boys Choir providing accompaniment to the German verses. Despite having the feel of a Xmas perennial the song was written by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice and was composed specifically for the 1974 'Odessa File' film.

Merry Christmas All! 🎅

• Like 1

On 21/12/2021 at 09:17, Mrs Roops said:

This years seasonal offering is another of my favourite Christmas tunes, 'Christmas Dreams' sung by Perry Como with the London Boys Choir providing accompaniment to the German verses. Despite having the feel of a Xmas perennial the song was written by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice and was composed specifically for the 1974 'Odessa File' film.

Merry Christmas All! 🎅

It's gorge Mrs Roots

Love ProfB xxx

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One for Cuntess Roops...

I don't think you would've uploaded the vid had you understood the lyrics... or perhaps you did in a rare moment of cerebral lucidity and after some honest introspection, nom'd the song as an ode to guilt and self-loathing. Tsk, silly me, I momentarily forgot the first rule to myself - never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men!🙂

--o0o--

On a more serious note, the CC Music Exchange threads have always been about how and which music resonates with self and is not a vehicle for migrating retaliatory last-wordery. This message is also directed to you @cunt.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think you would've uploaded the vid if you understood the lyrics... or perhaps you did in a rare moment of cerebral lucidity and after some honest introspection you have nom'd the song as an ode to guilt and self-loathing. Tsk, silly me, I momentarily forgot the first rule to myself - never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men!🙂

--o0o--

On a more serious note, the CC Music Exchange threads have always been about how and which music resonates with self and is not a vehicle for migrating retaliatory last-wordery. This message is also directed to you @cunt.

I thought you were enjoying ‘precious time?’ Fuck me, you’re never off here. Chill yer beans honey, Tim Booth is a close personal friend of mine and I know full well what the song is about. Focus on the title, it’s a little nod and Xmas gift praising your undoubted talents ❤️ Now…fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought you were enjoying ‘precious time?’ Fuck me, you’re never off here. Chill yer beans honey, Tim Booth is a close personal friend of mine and I know full well what the song is about. Focus on the title, it’s a little nod and Xmas gift praising your undoubted talents ❤️ Now…fuck off.

Yes DC, of course...:rolleyes:

On 23/12/2021 at 11:09, Mrs Roops said:

On a more serious note, the CC Music Exchange threads have always been about how and which music resonates with self and is not a vehicle for migrating retaliatory last-wordery. This message is also directed to you

A seasonal song, in the spirit of the season, what's not to like?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Doing a turkey Crown and a bit of beef. I can't eat Turkey, it is cat food. Extra thick bacofoil too.

Merry Christmas, Ape.

I must confess I’m not a fan of turkey either - it’s massively overrated. I sincerely hope that you and your family have a great Xmas, Beast. Keep the faith.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Frank said:

The ratio of Asians to whites in this video is a lot higher than I care for.

If I wanted to watch some student, Parsee cunt play a fourth hand Yamaha keyboard at the only restaurant in New Delhi that has indoor plumbing, I certainly wouldn't pick this watery fucking shit.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

The ratio of Asians to whites in this video is a lot higher than I care for.

If I wanted to watch some student, Parsee cunt play a fourth hand Yamaha keyboard at the only restaurant in New Delhi that has indoor plumbing, I certainly wouldn't pick this watery fucking shit.

One has to question Franks motives in posting such shite. 

I reckon the screaming bender listens to this crap whilst waiting for ming to defrost 

On 21/12/2021 at 09:17, Mrs Roops said:

Merry Christmas All! 🎅

Cant get into that one.. liked that other one with the Norwegian student poofs. And them posh, middle aged birds singing about 'not being a cunt at Christmas' was quite good. I'd have shagged that one that looked like Susie Blake. Oh yes.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cant get into that one.. liked that other one with the Norwegian student poofs. And them posh, middle aged birds singing about 'not being a cunt at Christmas' was quite good. I'd have shagged that one that looked like Susie Blake. Oh yes.

It's not the usual left-field choice but no less enjoyable nonetheless.