CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

On 14/01/2022 at 20:43, Eric Cuntman said:

Susanna Hoffs?

Was she the original Wonder-Woman, Eric? If so, I reckon it was the fuck-me-boots that sealed the deal. Even if it's a case of a body from Baywatch and a face from Crimewatch I'm in, literally. As long as she's wearing the above! 

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Was she the original Wonder-Woman, Eric? If so, I reckon it was the fuck-me-boots that sealed the deal. Even if it's a case of a body from Baywatch and a face from Crimewatch I'm in, literally. As long as she's wearing the above! 

No! Blasphemy. Linda Carter was Wonder Woman, Susanna Hoffs was the bird who sang in 'The Bangles'. Manic Monday, etc?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No! Blasphemy. Linda Carter was Wonder Woman, Susanna Hoffs was the bird who sang in 'The Bangles'. Manic Monday, etc?

That rings a bell. I should have just done a Roops and Googled it, but Susanna Hoffs would definitely be anointed with the pork sword mate! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That rings a bell. I should have just done a Roops and Googled it, but Susanna Hoffs would definitely be anointed with the pork sword mate! 

I wouldn't have minded a threes up with her and the slightly rough looking blonde one who played the guitar. Just for a bit of balance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't have minded a threes up with her and the slightly rough looking blonde one who played the guitar. Just for a bit of balance.

I'd happily partake in a menage a trois with the blonde twins from Pat Sharpe's Fun-House. I might even let Pat watch the proceedings through a glory hole, but only if he chops that mullet off! 

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd happily partake in a menage a trois with the blonde twins from Pat Sharpe's Fun-House. I might even let Pat watch the proceedings through a glory hole, but only if he chops that mullet off! 

Cheers, you just reminded me of that single him and Mick Brown released.

you vile cunt.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cheers, you just reminded me of that single him and Mick Brown released.

you vile cunt.

Hahaha. You're welcome. Next time you might think twice when awarding a like to a monotonous post from the kike during one of our duels. I've got the fat fucker on the ropes in that thread. Beautiful!

40 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Hahaha. You're welcome. Next time you might think twice when awarding a like to a monotonous post from the kike during one of our duels. I've got the fat fucker on the ropes in that thread. Beautiful!

If you post any Jedward videos, I'll put the miserable old cunt at the top of the leaderboard. 

I dunno what's wrong with you young people.. in my day you could hear all the words, and you could leave your front doo...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Musique?

Yes, here we go:

Come they told me
Pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see
Pa rum pum pum pum

Was hoping to see a LUNCHBOX, but never mind

Love Prof XXX

Mrs Roots has got a Norweegie version of that. She posts it at Xmas. 

Remember David Bowie and Bing Crosby duetting it?

• Like 1

On 18/01/2022 at 14:49, Major Cunt said:

Unlike yourself, as there's absolutely no mention of scat. Will you be volunteering at Crufts this year? 

You obviously forgot, I fuckin' hate dogs.

Woofles is yer man for all manner of canine shenanigans.

Man's best friend, according to the canine courting cunt...:D