CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

9 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

My ex is a care assistant but I've never thought of asking her. She's only working for one person at the moment, a deaf and blind person. It depresses the fuck out of me to even think of asking her about her job.

Lol, I imagine you've trained her particularly well for this role.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnut I'm in Notting Hill having a BBQ and this is playing. The sun is out and I'm feeling on top of the world, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

I’m loving the sounds. The only thing that could make me happier was if your fried chicken was laced with leprosy. However, do enjoy, Raaso.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Major will be along soon and 'Chaka Demus & Screwdriver' will be back in action.

Eric, honest question. As the two surviving 2020 vintage of cunts, are you happy with this latest love-in or should we both resume our vitriolic, filth-laden slaughter of each other?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric, honest question. As the two surviving 2020 vintage of cunts, are you happy with this latest love-in or should we both resume our vitriolic, filth-laden slaughter of each other?

Its a bit incesty if you ask me. I've always considered you brothers (in relation to each other, not me - thank Christ).

Romulus and Remus were both Roman and even they never bummed.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Its a bit incesty if you ask me. I've always considered you brothers (in relation to each other, not me - thank Christ).

Romulus and Remus were both Roman and even they never bummed.

Disowned by our own Father? Our kid’s gonna be as gutted as me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Am I detecting designs of a future (or maybe imminent) attack on Raas on your part?