CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell. Who outside the Metropolitan elite gives a fuck about this cunt?

King Billy

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think your moral high ground in attacking the Groomers is not perhaps that high, after all. 

This is very close to outright accusation that I’ve profited from or at the very least turned a blind eye to the behaviour that guarantees a lengthy ban on here LCS. Perhaps you could clarify what it is exactly that you’re accusing me of? Or do you think that me stating my disgust at the widespread criminal behaviour of these vermin is somehow out of order?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

This is very close to outright accusation that I’ve profited from or at the very least turned a blind eye to the behaviour that guarantees a lengthy ban on here LCS. Perhaps you could clarify what it is exactly that you’re accusing me of? Or do you think that me stating my disgust at the widespread criminal behaviour of these vermin is somehow out of order?

I think I’ve articulated my point pretty clearly in repeated posts. For clarity, let me state I’m not accusing you personally of noncery at all. I’m well aware of the moderator view on this. However, I am intrigued by the intensity of the vitriol you direct at the criminal practices of certain Asian predominant gangs in Northern England. As a confessed former brothelkeeper, and if your parlour was in any way typical, it is very likely that a proportion of your customers were continuing their abusive behaviour tendencies under your roof, and that you profited financially from these men indulging their fantasies and perversions with young white women, themselves often prior victims of sexual abuse. It is well established that Asian men are significantly over represented in studies of sex worker clients, and that sexual abuse victims often go on to work in the sex industry. While I do agree there is a distinction to be made between illegal abuse and consensual sex work, the two can have an uncomfortable symbiosis, and outraged moralising seems a rather strange position to arrive at when you’ve spent so long in the gutter feeding indirectly from the rats who outrage you so. 

I hope that’s clear. I’m sure one of your chums can help you parse through this if you need any help. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think I’ve articulated my point pretty clearly in repeated posts. For clarity, let me state I’m not accusing you personally of noncery at all. I’m well aware of the moderator view on this. However, I am intrigued by the intensity of the vitriol you direct at the criminal practices of certain Asian predominant gangs in Northern England. As a confessed former brothelkeeper, and if your parlour was in any way typical, it is very likely that a proportion of your customers were continuing their abusive behaviour tendencies under your roof, and that you profited financially from these men indulging their fantasies and perversions with young white women, themselves often prior victims of sexual abuse. It is well established that Asian men are significantly over represented in studies of sex worker clients, and that sexual abuse victims often go on to work in the sex industry. While I do agree there is a distinction to be made between illegal abuse and consensual sex work, the two can have an uncomfortable symbiosis, and outraged moralising seems a rather strange position to arrive at when you’ve spent so long in the gutter feeding indirectly from the rats who outrage you so. 

I hope that’s clear. I’m sure one of your chums can help you parse through this if you need any help. 

It’s a tenuous link at best LCS, I suggest you have a rethink.

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Thanks for the insightful and well thought out advice Eddie. Alternatively, I could just post the same thing twice.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ah bally baby id have thought youd a tougher skin than that 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t think I need any help whatsoever to understand what a weak and nonsensical argument you’re  attempting to make here. If this is the best you can do then I’d have a long hard think about wether you’ve got a point to make at all. For starters you have no idea of the ethnic make up of my former customer base, other than some assumption you’ve invented. Secondly you assert that I seem to have no right to be angered by the actions of thousands of deviant savages in dozens of towns and cities of the U.K. under the noses of and actually covered up by the authorities for forty years or more. Perhaps you might like to give us your thoughts on these rape gangs, rather than having a go at me for honestly stating the absolute disgust which I view them and their religion in general with?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

For once, we concur.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I don’t think I need any help whatsoever to understand what a weak and nonsensical argument you’re  attempting to make here. If this is the best you can do then I’d have a long hard think about wether you’ve got a point to make at all. For starters you have no idea of the ethnic make up of my former customer base, other than some assumption you’ve invented. Secondly you assert that I seem to have no right to be angered by the actions of thousands of deviant savages in dozens of towns and cities of the U.K. under the noses of and actually covered up by the authorities for forty years or more. Perhaps you might like to give us your thoughts on these rape gangs, rather than having a go at me for honestly stating the absolute disgust which I view them and their religion in general with?

Well, we’ll just have to agree to differ. If you indeed ran the country’s only all-white brothel, and never indulged an Asian man in a schoolgirl fantasy, or never employed a young hooker who’d been the victim of prior sexual abuse, then you are truly an exceptional case, out of line with all known data on the UK sex worker industry. I think we both know this is very unlikely. Secondly, you can be angry with whatever and whoever you like, but those observing your splenic rage have every right to point out it’s a little hypocritical for those who may have indirectly profited from such “deviant savages” to later froth at the mouth at the shadier parts of their proclivities, however much it assuages their conscience. Like it or not, your moral authority as an admitted brothelkeeper is somewhat diluted. Your last sentence rather gives the game away as you admit to being an islamophobe, disgusted at “their religion in general”. It would be unkind for me to point out the various perverts who have hidden among your sashed and bowler-hatted brethren, so I won’t. 

Oh, and for clarity, my “thought on the rape gangs” is the straightforward revulsion you’d expect from most normal members of society, and as I spent bits of my career stitching together the broken products of the industry you made a grubby living in, perhaps I feel more secure in my revulsion. 

I think this should end here. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Are you saying that I panzbaby condone or turn blind eye to child rapists bally baby?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don’t recall ever saying that but I’m sure you can clarify your position now that you’ve brought it up.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

as I spent bits of my career stitching together the broken products of the industry you made a grubby living in, perhaps I feel more secure in my revulsion. 

I’m outside my front door right now, clapping for you and for all the righteous work you’ve selflessly done for humanity. Would you like me to ‘take the knee’ too? 😂