CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell. Who outside the Metropolitan elite gives a fuck about this cunt?

King Billy

25 minutes ago, pegleg said:

I guess being dead does rule her out.

Sleazy co-religionist Joan Collins wud be good too but is older then old .

Would you have slipped her length in her heyday, Peg?

I definitely would have. I reckon she banged like a barn door in a force nine gale...

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Would you have slipped her length in her heyday, Peg?

I definitely would have. I reckon she banged like a barn door in a force nine gale...

Jackie Collins was more fuckable, nicer tits. And obviously filthy as fuck, writing all that shite about posh birds getting their kidneys tenderised by Mexican pool cleaners.

Joan Collins always looked like one of those women whose kipper baskets smell of marmite.

On 07/01/2022 at 15:45, Dead Penelope said:

Joan Rivers is also dead.

How much bird do you think Maxwell's likely to get, Pen? Personally I'm amazed that she's even made it to trial given the dubious Epstein suicide.

I reckon that she's either got some sort of data-dump set-up as an insurance policy, or the Mossad are working behind the scenes as she's an alleged agent.

I don't think sucking Wild Bill Clinton's cock is gonna cut the mustard this time.

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How much bird do you think Maxwell's likely to get, Pen? Personally I'm amazed that she's even made it to trial given the dubious Epstein suicide.

I reckon that she's either got some sort of data-dump set-up as an insurance policy, or the Mossad are working behind the scenes as she's an alleged agent.

I don't think sucking Wild Bill Clinton's cock is gonna cut the mustard this time.

That would be a legal question for Judge to decide.

55 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well I'll ask ya agin...are you saying that I condone or turn blind eye to child rapists 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I think its best we steer away from this particular tangent as past experience has shown it more trouble than its worth. 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well I'll ask ya agin...are you saying that I condone or turn blind eye to child rapists 

It's probably just confusion arising from the whole "turning a blind eye to the indiscriminate bombing and murder of children" thing.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think its best we steer away from this particular tangent as past experience has shown it more trouble than its worth. 

Don't worry, I think I've managed to deflect the conversation on to much less controversial ground 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Was just holding a mirror up to bally when I saw he was getting himself all worked up n call in the terrible majesty of the roops n her metal yardstick because LCS questioned him about his whore mongering bizniz...izall

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

As I’ve already stated I haven’t said that. I’m still waiting for you to clear the matter up as requested.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 07/01/2022 at 09:03, Last Cunt Standing said:

the two can have an uncomfortable symbiosis

This is the kind of lunatic shit you hear in 80s horror movies, right before the antagonist injects a homemade serum into a kidnapped couple to melt them together. You are a sick unit. Seek help. Drink toilet duck.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

This is the kind of lunatic shit you hear in 80s horror movies, right before the antagonist injects a homemade serum into a kidnapped couple to melt them together. You are a sick unit. Seek help. Drink toilet duck.

Evening, PC. I've been monitoring your content since arriving due to a hunch that you could well have been SaltyPissFlaps, and were attempting to fly under the radar after that lifetime ban and Michael Watson level hiding you received.

I'm pleased to inform you that after a thorough investigation by the 'CC' fraud department no further action will be taken.

As you were.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Major Cunt said:

Evening, PC. I've been monitoring your content since arriving due to a hunch that you could well have been SaltyPissFlaps, and were attempting to fly under the radar after that lifetime ban and Michael Watson level hiding you received.

I'm pleased to inform you that after a thorough investigation by the 'CC' fraud department no further action will be taken.

As you were.

He's Para for short, so Michael Watson mightn't be far off. I hope it him, as it would be nice to see him back on his feet, as it were.

8 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

That would be a legal question for Judge to decide.

Look, I know the fat fuckers the right religion, old enough, and also prone to putting his wheelchair in it, but he knows about as much about legal proceedings as I do about quantum physics.

It was an opinion, Pen. Trying having an original one every once in a while.

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Was just holding a mirror up to bally when I saw he was getting himself all worked up n call in the terrible majesty of the roops n her metal yardstick because LCS questioned him about his whore mongering bizniz...izall

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Do me a favour, Panz, and drop the fucking pigeon English. I don't wanna have to use an Enigma machine whenever I need to decipher your posts. Unless it's got anything to do with Brexit in which case just use Gaelic.

How's that border on the Irish Sea working out for you?

20 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

He's Para for short, so Michael Watson mightn't be far off. I hope it him, as it would be nice to see him back on his feet, as it were.

Funnily enough I saw a clip of him standing and talking in a reunion with Eubank hosted by that cunt of interstellar proportions Piers Morgan. It would have been nice if he'd said I've still got it Chris and knocked Morgan spark out.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Major Cunt said:

Funnily enough I saw a clip of him standing and talking in a reunion with Eubank hosted by that cunt of interstellar proportions Piers Morgan. It would have been nice if he'd said I've still got it Chris and knocked Morgan spark out.

So close.....

Piers Morgan on Twitter: "No better way to get back in the ⁦@GMB⁩ groove  than being beaten up by ⁦@LennoxLewis⁩. Great to see you Champ. 👊  https://t.co/e0JG0W8Jmi" / Twitter

Lennox you useless fucking darkie, you could've been king of the world with one punch there.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

As you were.

'You received' and 'no further action will be taken' are conflicting statements. Am I SaltyPissFlaps or not?

Not sure I trust your investigative powers, unless of course you have down syndrome and wear a miners light on your forehead when in the shower, just to make sure you don't miss any clues when fingering your own bellybutton.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Do me a favour, Panz, and drop the fucking pigeon English. I don't wanna have to use an Enigma machine whenever I need to decipher your posts. Unless it's got anything to do with Brexit in which case just use Gaelic.

How's that border on the Irish Sea working out for you?

Is there a clever twist on what appears to be a grammatical faux pas, in a subtle attempt to illustrate your point? This is the sort of mistake you're likely to see in Nigerian pidgin English. Are you an African immigrant, MC? Coo.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Parabolic Cunting said:

'You received' and 'no further action will be taken' are conflicting statements. Am I SaltyPissFlaps or not?

Not sure I trust your investigative powers, unless of course you have down syndrome and wear a miners light on your forehead when in the shower, just make sure you don't miss any clues when fingering your own bellybutton.

That's the sprit Para, take no prisoners my son!