CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell. Who outside the Metropolitan elite gives a fuck about this cunt?

King Billy

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Wolfie said:

Is there a clever twist on what appears to be a grammatical faux pas, in a subtle attempt to illustrate your point? This is the sort of mistake you're likely to see in Nigerian pidgin English. Are you an African immigrant, MC? Coo.

The moment this country officially died on it's arse.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin

Harvey Price would be too cerebral for this wank.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is there a clever twist on what appears to be a grammatical faux pas, in a subtle attempt to illustrate your point? This is the sort of mistake you're likely to see in Nigerian pidgin English. Are you an African immigrant, MC? Coo.

Fucking predictive text old bean, but I could have styled it out. I'm many fucking thing's, but certainly not a fresh off the boat (or dinghy these day's) spearchucker despite hailing from S.E London.

I was half watching one of those fly on the wall old bill shows where they were funnily enough after a gang of Ghanian fraudsters. One cunt had about a hundred pairs of Louis Vuitton trainers that even Kleftiko wouldn't wear.

29 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

'You received' and 'no further action will be taken' are conflicting statements. Am I SaltyPissFlaps or not?

Not sure I trust your investigative powers, unless of course you have down syndrome and wear a miners light on your forehead when in the shower, just to make sure you don't miss any clues when fingering your own bellybutton.

I said hunch not "received". So if you're going to get all high and mighty then at least fact check.

Given the tone of the reply you could well be Salty masquerading under a new alias.

I'd also wager heavily that the only time you've a glimpse of your cock is whilst straddling a full length mirror strategically placed on the floor.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I said hunch not "received". So if you're going to get all high and mighty then at least fact check.

Given the tone of the reply you could well be Salty masquerading under a new alias.

I'd also wager heavily that the only time you've a glimpse of your cock is whilst straddling a full length mirror strategically placed on the floor.

Or, you're a divvy cunt with too much time on his hands? And you have written the bottom paragraph with a far too familiar tone. I'm not SaltyPissFlaps, but thanks for all your help today.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Look, I know the fat fuckers the right religion, old enough, and also prone to putting his wheelchair in it, but he knows about as much about legal proceedings as I do about quantum physics.

It was an opinion, Pen. Trying having an original one every once in a while.

Judge Pickled 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

Jollificate? Sounds like a particularly enjoyable strangulation episode.

The beautiful irony of the BBC coming up with this, is the absolute and irrefutable hypocrisy. The BBC shamelessly promotes feminism and advocates the persecution of white male hererosexuals, yet provides this service for retarded, misogynistic apes to revel in their own ignorance...

'Wifey obey not an give di backchat. I slappy slappy dat wife, now no chatty back'

..the third sentence I ever read on the pidgin website. The attitude seems to be that anything done by a white man is automatically an act of oppression, hatred or intolerance... black men are free to rape, murder and do whatever the fuck they like. And anyone who mentions it is a racist who should make allowances due to 'cultural differences'.

Jimmy Savile was a monster.

Achmed the taxi driver is not a monster, and is allowed to fuck children because he has a fairy story book called the Quran that says it's ok.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The beautiful irony of the BBC coming up with this, is the absolute and irrefutable hypocrisy. The BBC shamelessly promotes feminism and advocates the persecution of white male hererosexuals, yet provides this service for retarded, misogynistic apes to revel in their own ignorance...

'Wifey obey not an give di backchat. I slappy slappy dat wife, now no chatty back'

..the third sentence I ever read on the pidgin website. The attitude seems to be that anything done by a white man is automatically an act of oppression, hatred or intolerance... black men are free to rape, murder and do whatever the fuck they like. And anyone who mentions it is a racist who should make allowances due to 'cultural differences'.

Achmed the taxi driver is not a monster, and is allowed to fuck children because he has a fairy story book called the Quran that says it's ok.

They still won't remove that sculpture on the front of their building by the dog fucking, daughter molesting nonce, Eric Gill despite the fact that The Survivors trust and other projects have called for its removal. Just goes to show how fucking depraved this corporation is. 

• Like 1

Guest Lairy Larry
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In de congo dey like to drink de umbongo...

Guest Lairy Larry
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you've got Congo stamps all over your passport where you take it up the "umbumo" and drink the "umspunko"

lol lol lol 

fuck off

Silence, insolent swine, or you shall feel my spunko floating up the congo of your arsehollio.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Good to see you back QCF. 

Would you like to gnaw the Stilton like smeg build up from around my bellend?

It fucking stinks.

Huh? You ok bby?