CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ghislaine Maxwell. Who outside the Metropolitan elite gives a fuck about this cunt?

King Billy

18 hours ago, Rev said:

I'd still fuck her.

While we're off on a tangent anyway, what are your thoughts on the fuckability potential of Jen Psaki? On the face of it she's everything I despise in a woman, and in a human being, and yet I somehow think she might be very, very dirty indeed.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

While we're off on a tangent anyway, what are your thoughts on the fuckability potential of Jen Psaki? On the face of it she's everything I despise in a woman, and in a human being, and yet I somehow think she might be very, very dirty indeed.

A disorganised flid. 

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's an anagram for the Open Corner...

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Green, the only real Choppers, and only the first ones with the high backrest, the adjustable handlebars and the gear lever in the middle.

Now to me... the red one was the one you wanted, the blue one you could live with. And the yellow one could fuck off.

I never liked the fucking thing anyway. The 'Grifter' was THE bike of the 80s. Sensible riding position, and the throttle-twist Sturmey Archer gear change was cool as fuck.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Knowing the @Rev, the answer is more likely "aplomb".

Bastard. You beat me to it, Mr B. I would indeed have answered "gusto" had I seen your response earlier, but I see LCS also pre-empted me. I'll need to up my fucking game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm. A ginger...and therefore not what one could accurately describe as odourless. I imagine her bouquet to be something approaching between a putrescent Aldi Brie and a weeping yeast infection. Yeah, I'd fuck her though...most likely with something from the Hilti range.

I think that commie cunt Kamala Harris is probably a bit dirty. I'd definitely bruise her fucking kidneys, before electrocuting her.

Keith Relf was a cunt.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rev said:

Hmm. A ginger...and therefore not what one could accurately describe as odourless. I imagine her bouquet to be something approaching between a putrescent Aldi Brie and a weeping yeast infection. Yeah, I'd fuck her though...most likely with something from the Hilti range.

I think that commie cunt Kamala Harris is probably a bit dirty. I'd definitely bruise her fucking kidneys, before electrocuting her.

Keith Relf was a cunt.

Whilst selecting power tools to spice up your ladyfriends' experience, have you ever considered one of those vibrating probes for getting air bubbles out of concrete?

To be fair EC, once it has set and the focus of my attention has been submerged in a lonely stretch of the Clyde, bubbles in the concrete would be the least of my concerns. I'd have garroted the cunt to the point of asphyxiation in any case, so that I could bathe in their last seconds of panic when their lungs emptied for the last time. I'm not an unreasonable man.