CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novak Djokovic

Stubby Pecker

This pencil necked, gurning, jug eared, bean pole, charisma devoid robot of a cunt has got himself through some of the toughest Covid border restrictions on the planet by crying that he’s medically exempt. The fucking poof.

As a professional athlete used to grueling 5 setters in the broiling summer heat I find it hard to believe he’s got that bad an ailment that he can’t take a little prick.

All this to get to the lovely city of Melbourne where the poor cunt locals have been put though the mill by their dumb shite leaders at both national and state level. As a resident of Victoria I’d be interested to hear what @southerncunt has to say about this shit storm.

Hopefully his reason will be laughed at and the PM will fuck him off back to his eastern block cesspool of a nation.

Name the cunts of the world- Novak Djokovic, he’s right fucking up there.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This pencil necked, gurning, jug eared, bean pole, charisma devoid robot of a cunt has got himself through some of the toughest Covid border restrictions on the planet by crying that he’s medically exempt. The fucking poof.

As a professional athlete used to grueling 5 setters in the broiling summer heat I find it hard to believe he’s got that bad an ailment that he can’t take a little prick.

All this to get to the lovely city of Melbourne where the poor cunt locals have been put though the mill by their dumb shite leaders at both national and state level. As a resident of Victoria I’d be interested to hear what @southerncunt has to say about this shit storm.

Hopefully his reason will be laughed at and the PM will fuck him off back to his eastern block cesspool of a nation.

He probably got some fake covid documentation and passes from @King Billy’s supplier.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He probably got some fake covid documentation and passes from @King Billy’s supplier.

News just in Uncle A; the daft cunts explanation was laughed at by the Aussies and he’s going to get deported 

lol lol lol

With any luck his refusal to get vaccinated with lead to him getting long Covid and end his career 

Check out the bullshit he’s been banging on about re vaccines are bad- the Serbian PM even had to tell him to shut the fuck up as it was harming the country’s vaccination take up. What an irresponsible cunt. Meanwhile England’s champion crickets have had to quarantine themselves for the privilege of getting spanked in the Ashes

Guest judgetwi

Don’t know anything about tennis, don’t know who this cunt is. But, apparently, the Koalashaggers are deporting his fucking foreign arse.

Have a look Boris you wanker. It ain’t that difficult after all.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Absolute fucking legend.

Novax Djokovic. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I reckon he was set up (no pun intended) and he obviously fell for it. 

He was given a visa and travelled to the Peoples Republic of Victoria believing it was issued in good faith. The spineless cunt Scott Morrison gave in to his default setting of extreme cowardice however and took the knee to the baying crowd of jabbed up and boosted mask wanker sheep who briefly ventured out of their safe spaces to scream at the sky about the outrage. Bunch of fucking pathetic compliant pussy whipped cockroaches. Serena Williams has more bollocks than all of them put together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He’s the only player in the male draw with a pair of bollocks it seems.

I doubt that applies to the so called ‘female’ draw though.

If he takes a jab in both bollocks and the booster in the old chap they should give him the trophy without playing a single game 

I would simply add to this discussion the fact that Australia has a Federal election this year, and Scott Morrison is in something of a fight. A little red meat for the man on the Wollongong omnibus, perhaps.

Novak was a cunt long before Covid, but his pontifications on vaccinations have promoted him to the Cunt Premier League. There is zero sympathy for him in these parts, and he’ll be back in Dubai before nightfall. Good. 

Now back to Jack Leach at the SCG, who is provoking open laughter from the Comm box with his toothless half track shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would simply add to this discussion the fact that Australia has a Federal election this year, and Scott Morrison is in something of a fight. A little red meat for the man on the Wollongong omnibus, perhaps.

Novak was a cunt long before Covid, but his pontifications on vaccinations have promoted him to the Cunt Premier League. There is zero sympathy for him in these parts, and he’ll be back in Dubai before nightfall. Good. 

Now back to Jack Leach at the SCG, who is provoking open laughter from the Comm box with his toothless half track shit.

Indeed. Fuck off you Serbian streak of piss and catch long Covid whilst you’re doing it. Plane crash would be the icing on the cake.

Australia is a pretty grim place for a visiting spinner as history has proven. We’d be better off relying on 10 overs from Root and few from Malan and playing an extra quick. Archer or Stone would be my choice…

However, the old adage of “if 3 seamers can’t do the job, then 4 won’t” (copyright G. Boycott) is pretty much always true. Perhaps we should have picked a wicket to wicket medium pacer with the keeper up to the stumps. Darren Stevens for the 5th test.

I’ll take a 5 nil drubbing if Wood can kill Warner or Smith (or both) with a 96mph bouncer or perhaps beamer 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. Fuck off you Serbian streak of piss and catch long Covid whilst you’re doing it. Plane crash would be the icing on the cake.

Australia is a pretty grim place for a visiting spinner as history has proven. We’d be better off relying on 10 overs from Root and few from Malan and playing an extra quick. Archer or Stone would be my choice…

However, the old adage of “if 3 seamers can’t do the job, then 4 won’t” (copyright G. Boycott) is pretty much always true. Perhaps we should have picked a wicket to wicket medium pacer with the keeper up to the stumps. Darren Stevens for the 5th test.

I’ll take a 5 nil drubbing if Wood can kill Warner or Smith (or both) with a 96mph bouncer or perhaps beamer 

Report card. Wood has impressed, he’s very much the future. Probably supported by Robinson. Archer’s elbow is a problem. Stokes looks fucked, he needs a year off in the gym. Broad ordinary, when played. Anderson has got maybe 12 months at this level alas, I’m not sure he’ll tour again. The batting unit have been utter shit. Not one of them merits a plus, aside from Malan’s brief flash. Root looks lost and for the first time, tetchy. Fielding? Non existent. 16 drops and counting. We are talking 8 or 9 new faces here, Stubbs. This lot are cooked. Comes to something when the Aussies are bemoaning the “lack of contest”. 

3 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

He’s a fucking cunt of the highest order. Absolute shitcunt of a human. He can go and fuck himself with the rough end of a pineapple. They are launching a legal bid to fight his deportation so the cunt wants to clog up the courts now. Fuck off and die you bombchucking arsehole.

I’ll put you down as “undecided”, SC.

Am I missing something here? The 'vaccine' wanes after 10 weeks yet they say Novak can't come in as he hasn't been 'vaccinated'.

So if Novak had the 'vaccine' (2nd dose, let's say 3 months ago) he could wander into Australia with no hassle, even though his 'vaccine' wasn't even working? Is it me or is this a load of fucking bollocks and Australian governments cuntishness has reached unheard of levels? 

This Covid shite is a pile of cunt, anyways I'm off to get my 4th jab, speak later...if I don't drop dead. 

• Like 1

As someone who hasn't had the vaccine, I still respect the choices of others. For this reason I wear a mask in public, I reluctantly accept I cannot travel abroad without a vaccine passport, and I don't go around in public telling people to not have it. I am not above the law.

Djokovic clearly feels he is. Why does he think he should be provided an opportunity to earn $4-5m essentially working abroad, while others cannot? I hope they deport the cunt, and make an example of what now looks like he can't provide medical evidence of the exemption which he first claimed to enter Australia. This of course means he lied, knowing he was never in a position to substantiate his entry with proof.

He richly reserves to be sent packing.

11 hours ago, southerncunt said:

He’s a fucking cunt of the highest order. Absolute shitcunt of a human. He can go and fuck himself with the rough end of a pineapple. They are launching a legal bid to fight his deportation so the cunt wants to clog up the courts now. Fuck off and die you bombchucking arsehole.

Do you complete the procedure with the bulbous part of the fruit or just the leafy bits?

Guest Lairy Larry
On 05/01/2022 at 21:59, Stubby Pecker said:

Let's hope it's touch your toes time for the shim in lockup.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest Bill, I think slaughtering half of humanity is a great idea. But we should have started with the Fuzzy-Wuzzies, Arabs, Ram-Jams, poofs and Chinks, then moved on to the Welsh and the French if we need to make quota.

I agree Eric and half is nowhere near enough imo. Unfortunately it seems that the spineless, non gender specific, chromosome deficient jabberwokies who seem to make up a sizeable chunk of what used to be known as human beings in 2022 are the chosen group to carry on with the population of the planet (for about the next ten years at best according to the global warming cult). 
I see this as their Achilles heel though as these pathetic cunts should be easier to take out with a bat or even a rolled up slightly damp copy of the Gay Times than any other group of useless cunts on Earth.

It should be fun at the very least.