CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SHIT OFFICE !

Guest Lairy Larry

Guest Lairy Larry

Office jobs are shit. You know the type of bollocks, having to put on a tie and make small talk with shims to whom thou wouldn't usually spunk on if they were on fire. Coupled with the fact I don't know what I'm doing, ever, and even if I did, it doesn't matter because it's still boring desk monkey shit shit shit work.

I can't think of an office job that's any good, and god knows I haven't tried.

8 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

Office jobs are shit. You know the type of bollocks, having to put on a tie and make small talk with shim to whom thou wouldn't usually spunk of if they were no fire. Coupled with the fact I don't know what I'm doing, ever, and even if I did, it doesn't matter because it sill boring desk monkey shit shit shit work.

I can't think of an office job that any good, and god knows I haven't tried.

Learn to drive a lorry and stop whining like the ginger one out of the Waltons.

• Like 1

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Learn to drive a lorry and stop whining like the ginger one out of the Waltons.

Well now, I do rather like strangling prozzies so I would assume my basic HGV training is all but complete.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
18 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

Office jobs are shit. You know the type of bollocks, having to put on a tie and make small talk with shims to whom thou wouldn't usually spunk of if they were on fire. Coupled with the fact I don't know what I'm doing, ever, and even if I did, it doesn't matter because it's still boring desk monkey shit shit shit work.

I can't think of an office job that's any good, and god knows I haven't tried.

I wield great power from an office. I suppose it depends what you're doing and how rewarding you find the torture of your subordinates.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Parabolic Cunting said:

I wield great power from an office. I suppose it depends what you're doing and how rewarding you find the torture of your subordinates.

I suppose......but what's with all of this zoom/teams/what app shite? Every wannabe pin-stripe cunt in the place thinks their that virgin from facebook all of a sudden. If this remote bollocks carries on I'm going to take the mother of all dumps in someone's coat pocket. It's making office work worse, if you could believe such a statement.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, Lairy Larry said:

I suppose......but what's with all of this zoom/teams/what app shite? Every wannabe pin-stripe cunt in the place thinks their that virgin from facebook all of a sudden. If this remote bollocks carries on I'm going to take the mother of all dumps in someone's coat pocket. It's making office work worse, if you could believe such a statement.

We use a timekeeping app (started because of lockdown) and we integrated it into our own software. Now I can see what these cunts are doing every minute and can view all of the messages they receive. Productivity is way up. Slacking cunts.

Guest Lairy Larry

Anybody else on here confined to the offarse? Do tell some witty anecdotes, or preferably some cunt depressing one's as that would make yours truly feel a lot better.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Parabolic Cunting said:

We use a timekeeping app (started because of lockdown) and we integrated it into our own software. Now I can see what these cunts are doing every minute and can view all of the messages they receive. Productivity is way up. Slacking cunts.

Anything juicy? Julie from accounts jungle bunny bukkake fantasies? Tim from shipping's anal accident with a shire horse? Come on man, give me something.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

Anything juicy? Julie from accounts jungle bunny bukkake fantasies? Tim from shipping's anal accident with a shire horse? Come on man, give me something.

Lololol. No, I'm assuming all of that stopped as I announced we'd be using the app. My bad.

Guest Lairy Larry

And I've got insomnia, due to counting down the hours, wide awake till I have to attend the virtual grief hole again. Woe is Larry.

Off to bed now, to sleep, perchance to strangle-wank. Night night shitelords.

I work in an office too and the people I work with are a bunch of cunts at the best of times. This Covid situation makes them much worse, so I just go into the office on Monday and Friday just to experience how much I despise the cunts which makes me feel so much better about my own life when I'm working from home and at the weekend. 

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I work in an office too and the people I work with are a bunch of cunts at the best of times. This Covid situation makes them much worse, so I just go into the office on Monday and Friday just to experience how much I despise the cunts which makes me feel so much better about my own life when I'm working from home and at the weekend. 

General office handyman I bet, who fixes the boilers when they cunt it up each winter.   

Boss - "Ok everyone , we're starting dress down Fridays next week."
Bert - dob fuck knows but mid to late 60's and definitely  longest serving team member -  "So what' s all this dress down palaver then ?"
Us - "Just wear the stuff you'd wear  at weekend Bert"
Friday - Us - DM's ,  Ruts t shirts , Harringtons etc.
Bert  ..  Laura Ashley floral print pinafore dress , cerise tights , sling back peep toe stilettos.

2 hours ago, Lairy Larry said:

I'll be got rid-of in a little while, I can feel it coming. Never mind, I'll do a Guinness and undigested red meat special in someone's desk drawer as a goodbye.

What an intriguing new avatar, LL. Ironically, I'd imagine Frank's penis is very familiar with the same view.

Guest Lairy Larry
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What an intriguing new avatar, LL. Ironically, I'd imagine Frank's penis is very familiar with the same view.

Those greek birds are the dirtiest slags. Open wide.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, King Billy said:

Offices are well poofy.

You don't know the full horror of it W of O; pronouns on the end of company emails, rainbow badges in support of fudge-packery, manbuns, neckbeards and silent sharting.

I'm in hell. It's no joke.

Guest Lairy Larry

If anything, remote working has made it worse; I can sleep in, wear what I want, I've also a bucket to piss into and I have a lovely relaxing shit before I get-up but all that comfort makes me feel worse.