CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SHIT OFFICE !

Guest Lairy Larry

Guest judgetwi
On 11/01/2022 at 00:50, Parabolic Cunting said:

Lololol. No, I'm assuming all of that stopped as I announced we'd be using the app. My bad.

My bad? Are you a Los Angeles  gang banger Cuz? Are you a Blood or a Crip? 

I didn’t know they worked out of offices these days. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This was part of the Middlesex lexicon when I was growing up. No crips or bloods in cricket country.

Guest Lairy Larry
On 12/01/2022 at 14:33, judgetwi said:

Everybody works out of offices these days Fredds, everybody.

Guest Lairy Larry

Made it to the weekend, fuck knows how when all I want to do is ram my stained coffee cup into some Mackenzie Crook lookalike's face. Just need to make it to next weekend now.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, cunt said:

Excellent, clean your own fuckin' car, you lazy cunt!

Apols for going off topic but why the fuck do you have a picture of Wille Wonka at the bottom of everything you post?

Guest Lairy Larry

Blue Monday, the worst day of the year. Made worse by the fact I've been shitting in a chair all day. A strange side effect of sitting in an office staring at a computer is the numb feeling in your nuts after awhile, followed swiftly by the overwhelming desire to knock one out over Mavis at the photocopier. I couldn't even wait till I got home today and had to make do with tearfully spanking the monkey in an airless stationary cupboard with a plastic bag over my head and a HB pencil up my arse.

Tuesday tomorrow though, let's see.

7 hours ago, Keith Lard said:

Blue Monday, the worst day of the year. Made worse by the fact I've been shitting in a chair all day. A strange side effect of sitting in an office staring at a computer is the numb feeling in your nuts after awhile, followed swiftly by the overwhelming desire to knock one out over Mavis at the photocopier. I couldn't even wait till I got home today and had to make do with tearfully spanking the monkey in an airless stationary cupboard with a plastic bag over my head and a HB pencil up my arse.

Tuesday tomorrow though, let's see.

It sounds absolutely horrrible. God knows why women put up with it; maybe that's why they're so cross all the time.

Get a proper, manly job. Have you thought about becoming a lumberjack?

4 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Just a quick question .. have you tried Libre Office?

I use it on an old netbook that's running Linux Lite and it is fully compatible with MSOffice 365 documents.

Bill Gates can fucking piss off if he's thinking of getting any of my money for software packages that constantly receive updates because his tardy, useless fucking code writers cant do the job properly for the release date

• Like 1

Guest Lairy Larry

Hit all my targets at the office this morning, now heading for a crafty celebratory wank over the glass topped photocopier. The Xerox warms my sperm nicely. I secretly hope Mavis catches me though.