CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Agent Infiltrates UK Parliament

Wolfie

Following on the heels of the unbearably barbaric Yulin Cuntfest, this story below begins to unfold.

You couldn't make it up, though the timing of it is also highly conspicuous. Chinese lawyer has been influencing UK Government. What buffoons our leaders have been. The country which created the virus has essentially had an agent influencing their decisions. This will turn up the heat on Boris, lol.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/mi5-chinese-lee-mps-b976577.html

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Following on the heels of the unbearably barbaric Yulin Cuntfest, this story below begins to unfold.

You couldn't make it up. No, actually you could. Chinese lawyer has been influencing UK Government. What buffoons our leaders have been. The country which created the virus has essentially had an agent influencing their decisions. This will turn up the heat on Boris, lol.  

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/mi5-chinese-lee-mps-b976577.html

Jeremy Hunts slant eyed missus was last week revealed to be on the CCP payroll, presenting some TV show which is broadcast in several countries including the U.K. and is nothing more than CCP funded propaganda.

FUCK CHINA

Guest Parabolic Cunting
42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Jeremy Hunts slant eyed missus was last week revealed to be on the CCP payroll, presenting some TV show which is broadcast in several countries including the U.K. and is nothing more than CCP funded propaganda.

FUCK CHINA

The west approved of Mao. They approved of their systems. China is the blueprint for us all.

11 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The west approved of Mao. They approved of their systems. China is the blueprint for us all.

Not only had they approved of the slaughterhouse yellow swamp fucktards, but they embraced it with glee - all aspects of slope culture cruel politics and national/foreign deal making. On the surface, things had cooled down between the two nations in the past few years, but really they continued apace.

With a sleigh of hand, incrementally, all fuckers involved rolled out plenty of time tested commie/fascist enterprise tactics everywhere.

Fuck this commie government, the EU and slope land.

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. I’d like to see this shit fest of evil barbarity make headline news throughout the world. We might all turn a blind eye to the brutal quasi chink fascist state and their genocidal ways but I’m sure the line would be drawn at this pointless tradition of animal torture. The live wet markets through Asia truly are places of utter disgust. I’m certain now that the slopes aren’t humans but evolved from some other species. Rats perhaps, the nasty little shitcunts.

The West's internet age has continued to nonchalantly trade with (and massively boost the economy of) the CCP, in spite of knowing what they do to people and animals alike. Even in the face of a Chinese cover-up leading to a worldwide pandemic which has negatively changed billions of lives, as well as manufacting most of Pakistan's weapons (a breeding ground for Islamic terrorism targeting the UK), people still trade with China and buy Chinese products. We are arming them for the future, and shooting ourselves in the foot. It's impossible to boycott everything from this growing cesspit, but small efforts can go a long way – local British outdoor markets being a good start for 4/5 of your food. I hate all the unnecessary packaging shopping at big supermarkets brings, much of which has made its way through shithouse China at one time or another.

Have you been to a Chinese wet market?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The West's internet age has continued to nonchalantly trade with (and massively boost the economy of) the CCP, in spite of knowing what they do to people and animals alike. Even in the face of a Chinese cover-up leading to a worldwide pandemic which has negatively changed billions of lives, as well as manufacting most of Pakistan's weapons (a breeding ground for Islamic terrorism targeting the UK), people still trade with China and buy Chinese products. We are arming them for the future, and shooting ourselves in the foot. It's impossible to boycott everything from this growing cesspit, but small efforts can go a long way – local British outdoor markets being a good start for 4/5 of your food. I hate all the unnecessary packaging shopping at big supermarkets brings, much of which has made its way through shithouse China at one time or another.

Evidence is emerging that as early as Feb 2020 Patrick Vallance was aware that the batflu had very likely originated in the Wuhan laboratory and conspired with Fauci, the WHO and The Lancet to shut down any discussion on the subject as false and unfounded conspiracy theories. Van Tam has jumped ship because he knows the shit is about to hit the fan and he wants to distance himself ASAP from the architects of the biggest and most damaging con trick ever played on the British public. It’s a certainty that the Johnson cabal will lay the blame entirely at Whitty, Vallance and SAGE shortly, claiming to have been ‘following the science’.

The Covid show is over. They’ve run out of lies and the rats are scurrying away looking for somewhere to hide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Evidence is emerging that as early as Feb 2020 Patrick Vallance was aware that the batflu had very likely originated in the Wuhan laboratory and conspired with Fauci, the WHO and The Lancet to shut down any discussion on the subject as false and unfounded conspiracy theories. Van Tam has jumped ship because he knows the shit is about to hit the fan and he wants to distance himself ASAP from the architects of the biggest and most damaging con trick ever played on the British public. It’s a certainty that the Johnson cabal will lay the blame entirely at Whitty, Vallance and SAGE shortly, claiming to have been ‘following the science’.

The Covid show is over. They’ve run out of lies and the rats are scurrying away looking for somewhere to hide.

I agree and disagree Billy. Whether lab-derived or wet wank, the virus has presented itself as an opportunity for governments around the world to see just how far they can push the paramaters of control over their people. The UK is no exception.

'The Covid show is over'? Not on your nelly. Now they've got everyone by the short & curlies, they won't want to let go.

I do hope so William. I do hope so 

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I agree and disagree Billy. Whether lab-derived or wet wank, the virus has presented itself as an opportunity for governments around the world to see just how far they can push the paramaters of control over their people. The UK is no exception.

'The Covid show is over'? Not on your nelly. Now they've got everyone by the short & curlies, they won't want to let go.

The CDC last week admitted that 75% of the ‘Covid’ deaths in the US were people with 4 or more comorbidities. That’s a hell of an admission after 2 years, and that also means that the remaining 25% may have had 3, 2, or 1  comorbidities. The SCOTUS just ruled that Bidens vaccine mandate that forced every private employer of over 100 workers to be jabbed is unlawful. 
The emergency powers which most governments have been terrorising their citizens with are being challenged in many countries now and people are waking up to the fact that Covid is not an emergency and has been used as a convenient excuse to cripple mass populations with fear and render them totally compliant to absolute government control over every aspect of their lives. The digital entrapment of populations has been the objective from the start and freedoms will be extremely hard to get back, if not impossible.
It will be interesting to find out the actual number of people in this country who died from Covid, not with Covid but I have serious doubts that we will ever be told the truth, as it would imo reveal the dishonest reality  of the whole theatrical performance of the last two years, and the manipulation of the facts from day one,  by the likes of Whitty, Vallance and SAGE, who should all be held to account for their criminal acts.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The CDC last week admitted that 75% of the ‘Covid’ deaths in the US were people with 4 or more comorbidities. That’s a hell of an admission after 2 years, and that also means that the remaining 25% may have had 3, 2, or 1  comorbidities. The SCOTUS just ruled that Bidens vaccine mandate that forced every private employer of over 100 workers to be jabbed is unlawful. 
The emergency powers which most governments have been terrorising their citizens with are being challenged in many countries now and people are waking up to the fact that Covid is not an emergency and has been used as a convenient excuse to cripple mass populations with fear and render them totally compliant to absolute government control over every aspect of their lives. The digital entrapment of populations has been the objective from the start and freedoms will be extremely hard to get back, if not impossible.
It will be interesting to find out the actual number of people in this country who died from Covid, not with Covid but I have serious doubts that we will ever be told the truth, as it would imo reveal the dishonest reality  of the whole theatrical performance of the last two years, and the manipulation of the facts from day one,  by the likes of Whitty, Vallance and SAGE, who should all be held to account for their criminal acts.

That is a first class summary of the entire sinister episode. Once all this bollocks is finally consigned to history, and the major political parties exposed as the self serving filth that they clearly are, I'm hoping that Sir Nigel of Farage and Tommy Robinson form a new party and deal with all the perverts and savages.

• Like 1

As usual, the normal caveats apply...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

...Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not...

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

These figures again underline the need to direct vaccines at people aged 70 or over (especially those at risk of exacerbating existing health problems with the virus) – not continuing to create conditions which demand absolutely everyone (healthy people below 70) has a vaccine/booster enforced upon them, taking away their freedoms, and in some cases jobs, if they don't. If the vaccine prevented transmission, blanket cover would make sense. But it doesn't. 

The extreme measures taken in the past two years are simply not proportionate to the overall damage to lives, jobs, enterprise, economy... and so on. Without wishing to get bogged down with more statistics, when @King Billy says '...render people totally compliant to absolute government control' and 'digital entrapment of populations has been the objective from the start and freedoms will be extremely hard to get back', I'm left without much to argue against. Perhaps 'digital entrapment of populations' wasn't the intention at the start, especially with Johnson's cavalier-like nonchalance towards the initial outbreak, but it's certainly working out that way. I'd describe the government as more of a shark: it sensed an opportunity, and it took it quickly.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Without wishing to get bogged down with more statistics, when @King Billy says '...render people totally compliant to absolute government control' and 'digital entrapment of populations has been the objective from the start and freedoms will be extremely hard to get back', I'm left without much to argue against. Perhaps 'digital entrapment of populations' wasn't the the intention at the start, especially with Johnson's cavalier-like nonchalance towards the initial outbreak, but it's certainly working out that way. I'd describe the government as more of a shark: it sensed an opportunity, and it took it quickly.

I am not a politician, which is pretty lucky for everyone, but if I was I would not pass up the chance to subjugate a bunch of pan-banging, seal-clapping sheeple fuckwits while me and my wealthy donors partied until dawn on the taxpayers' dime. I like to think I'd have been smart enough not to get caught, though.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

when @King Billy says '...render people totally compliant to absolute government control' and 'digital entrapment of populations has been the objective from the start and freedoms will be extremely hard to get back', I'm left without much to argue against

Simon Ruda, behavioural scientist and co founder of Downing Streets ‘nudge unit’ said a couple of days ago that ‘scare tactics have been misused during the pandemic, to get the public to follow lockdown rules. I fear that the most egregious and far reaching mistake made during the Covid 19 crisis was the level of fear willingly conveyed on the public.’ 
The architects of the crimes unleashed on the general public over the last two years are suddenly realising they’ve been found out and are trying to shift the blame before the fingers start pointing at them.

Funny how more and more things which were ‘ridiculous conspiracy theories’ a short time ago are now being accepted as fact.

I might be able to take off this tinfoil hat soon if this carries on.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Watch Whitless next time he's on or YouTube him. The cunt hardly blinks. I don't think he's human. 

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Simon Ruda, behavioural scientist and co founder of Downing Streets ‘nudge unit’ said a couple of days ago that ‘scare tactics have been misused during the pandemic, to get the public to follow lockdown rules. I fear that the most egregious and far reaching mistake made during the Covid 19 crisis was the level of fear willingly conveyed on the public.’ 
The architects of the crimes unleashed on the general public over the last two years are suddenly realising they’ve been found out and are trying to shift the blame before the fingers start pointing at them.

Funny how more and more things which were ‘ridiculous conspiracy theories’ a short time ago are now being accepted as fact.

I might be able to take off this tinfoil hat soon if this carries on.

I don’t know if they will be able to wash the stains away, even with double bleach and Ariel combo. The vaccine injury/death in batches data is terrible and more will be coming. If, or rather when all the investigative work is conducted, the whole chain (even with factories all over the world) will be traced and analysed. They are beyond fucked.

39 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t know if they will be able to wash the stains away, even with double bleach and Ariel combo. The vaccine injury/death in batches data is terrible and more will be coming. If, or rather when all the investigative work is conducted, the whole chain (even with factories all over the world) will be traced and analysed. They are beyond fucked.

The MSM just can’t stop lying can they? Even now with the whole fake news fearmongering campaign of the last two years unravelling in plain sight the Express have this week absolutely smashed the ball right over the crowd and clean out of Bullshit Park.

Monday Jan 10 2022. By Allesandro Schiavone. Express online.

’MADE A CHOICE NOT TO HAVE VACCINE!’ Grieving fathers fury at anti-vaxxers taking up beds.

A devastated father took a furious swipe at people who refuse to get vaccinated, blaming them for his 56 year old daughters death from COVID 19 after it took the ambulance 8 hours to arrive.’

A rather strange article really, as the woman Susan Sullivan died in March 2020, which was right at the beginning of the plandemic and a good 9 months before any vaccines were even manufactured. The Express story deliberately gave the false impression that this was a recent event without actually saying so, to cover their lying arses and mislead the public.

I found a picture of the deceased on a Sky news article and without being too disrespectful of the corpse, the fat cunt would have needed at least a dozen standard sized beds to have been vacated in order to accommodate her gargantuan Covid infested frame.

Fake news doing what it does best. Lying 24/7 to any cunt stupid enough to read their shite.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The MSM just can’t stop lying can they? Even now with the whole fake news fearmongering campaign of the last two years unravelling in plain sight the Express have this week absolutely smashed the ball right over the crowd and clean out of Bullshit Park.

Monday Jan 10 2022. By Allesandro Schiavone. Express online.

’MADE A CHOICE NOT TO HAVE VACCINE!’ Grieving fathers fury at anti-vaxxers taking up beds.

A devastated father took a furious swipe at people who refuse to get vaccinated, blaming them for his 56 year old daughters death from COVID 19 after it took the ambulance 8 hours to arrive.’

A rather strange article really, as the woman Susan Sullivan died in March 2020, which was right at the beginning of the plandemic and a good 9 months before any vaccines were even manufactured. The Express story deliberately gave the false impression that this was a recent event without actually saying so, to cover their lying arses and mislead the public.

I found a picture of the deceased on a Sky news article and without being too disrespectful of the corpse, the fat cunt would have needed at least a dozen standard sized beds to have been vacated in order to accommodate her gargantuan Covid infested frame.

Fake news doing what it does best. Lying 24/7 to any cunt stupid enough to read their shite.

'This is the first time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine has been blamed on the people who haven't taken it.'

-Robert Malone.

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I’ve not visited a wet market (they occur all over Asia and similar bush meat ones in Africa) thank god, but the footage I’ve seen is fucking sickening. I’m convinced that good, caring and kind humans are in the minority and rest need exterminating to save planet earth. You well know my thoughts on the pan faced chinks and these cunts need to go first.