CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Agent Infiltrates UK Parliament

Wolfie

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'This is the first time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine has been blamed on the people who haven't taken it.'

-Robert Malone.

Dr Tedros, head of the WHO this week….

‘No country can ‘boost’ its way out of the Covid pandemic. Blanket booster programmes are likely to prolong the pandemic rather than ending it, by diverting supplies to countries that already have high levels of vaccination coverage, giving the virus more opportunity to spread.’ 🤔 

Calling Professor Whitty to the corner. There’s something you need to listen to. 😂

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Simon Ruda, behavioural scientist and co founder of Downing Streets ‘nudge unit’ said a couple of days ago that ‘scare tactics have been misused during the pandemic, to get the public to follow lockdown rules. I fear that the most egregious and far reaching mistake made during the Covid 19 crisis was the level of fear willingly conveyed on the public.’ 
The architects of the crimes unleashed on the general public over the last two years are suddenly realising they’ve been found out and are trying to shift the blame before the fingers start pointing at them.

Funny how more and more things which were ‘ridiculous conspiracy theories’ a short time ago are now being accepted as fact.

I might be able to take off this tinfoil hat soon if this carries on.

Billy, I'm trying to remain as objective as I can throughout this whole situation, and I concur with much of what you say. But the whole Roops exchange - in which she accuses you of not being able to travel to the destinations you did without a triple vaccine - needs clearing up. So, for the purpose of clarity, have you or have you not had a vaccine?

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Billy, I'm trying to remain as objective as I can throughout this whole situation, and I concur with much of what you say. But the whole Roops exchange - in which she accuses you of not being able to travel to the destinations you did without a triple vaccine - needs clearing up. So, for the purpose of clarity, have you or have you not had a vaccine?

You might as well ask him if he's had a 12 inch black cock up his arse. Whatever the truth, I suspect he's not going to admit it here. I could be wrong though. 

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

You might as well ask him if he's had a 12 inch black cock up his arse. Whatever the truth, I suspect he's not going to admit it here. I could be wrong though. 

Is it really that unbelievable? I haven't been jabbed, and any cunt that tries to will genuinely get a sharpened Pozidrive in the Carotid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it really that unbelievable? I haven't been jabbed, and any cunt that tries to will genuinely get a sharpened Pozidrive in the Carotid. 

No. I was simply implying that in the unlikely event that he had, he wouldn't admit it here.

I unequivocally support people's free choice. I don't support legally mandated vaccination either. That said, I also support companies that insist their employees are vaccinated if it is warranted, which, given the liklihood of more severe disease in the unvaccinated and larger sick pay bills, it usually is. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve not visited a wet market (they occur all over Asia and similar bush meat ones in Africa) thank god, but the footage I’ve seen is fucking sickening. I’m convinced that good, caring and kind humans are in the minority and rest need exterminating to save planet earth. You well know my thoughts on the pan faced chinks and these cunts need to go first.

Many of us feel the same way about the vile bastards, though every time I see footage of Yulin protesters, who are kicked, punched, beaten with sticks and arrested by police, about 90 percent of them are Chinks. These are the really brave souls for whom I have much respect. I am guilty of tarring them all with the same brush, and there's definitely something very cruel in the psyches of many SE Asian races, though a very small handful do at least possess the admirable combination of bollocks and a good soul.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Many of us feel the same way about the vile bastards, though every time I see footage of Yulin protesters, who are kicked, punched, beaten with sticks and arrested by police, about 90 percent of them are Chinks. These are the really brave souls for whom I have much respect. I am guilty of tarring them all with the same brush, and there's definitely something very cruel in the psyche of many SE Asian races, though a very small handful do at least possess the admirable combination of bollocks and a good soul.

Mr Miaggi was lovely.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve not visited a wet market (they occur all over Asia and similar bush meat ones in Africa) thank god, but the footage I’ve seen is fucking sickening. I’m convinced that good, caring and kind humans are in the minority and rest need exterminating to save planet earth. You well know my thoughts on the pan faced chinks and these cunts need to go first.

KB ran a wet market, didn't he? 

Maybe the girls weren't really that keen and it was just lube.

I bet he didn't let them put the KY on expenses either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No I have not and nor will I ever. What Roops says is of no significance whatsoever to me. In fact almost everything she says to or about me confirms my opinion of her even more. She’s nothing more than a source of amusement to me.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t let Roops know I was right Baws. 
She’ll come for me with a vengeance.

You appear to be harbouring the delusion that the Reuters Fact Check vindicates you. Its a shame you did not read it as it lays bare your propensity to dis and misinform. The CDC did not "admit" that 75% of the ‘Covid’ deaths in the US were people with 4 or more comorbidities. What the CDC said that out of 1.2 million vaccinated people surveyed, 0.015% (189 people) had severe disease and that 0.0033% (36 people) had died. It found that all those had severe outcomes had at least one risk factor while 78% had at least four. Yet again, as a confirmed conspiracy sheeple you have been mugged off by the Slackjaw News Service and have simply regurgitated a piece of fake news because it suited your moronic narrative. I see that emboldened by your false sense of vindication last night, you subsequently indulged yourself in a bacofoil binge. Your take on a Daily Express article was especially erroneous. The post scripted caveats (authored by you) will continue to be applied.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your take on a Daily Express article was especially erroneous.

The original subheading on 10 Jan read….

A devastated father took a furious swipe at people who refuse to get vaccinated, blaming them for his 56 year old daughters shock death from Covid 19 after it took the ambulance 8 hours to arrive.

After a phone call to the author of the article Allesandro Schiavone questioning the piece was recorded and posted on Twitter, the subheading  was changed on the 13 Jan. to…..

A devastated father took a furious swipe at people who refused to get vaccinated as he shared a devastating insight on his daughters tragic death due to Covid.

They also posted….

CORRECTION. A previous version of this article appeared to link Susan’s death with antivaxxers taking up hospital beds However Susan died in 2020 before a Covid vaccine was made available to the public. We are happy to clarify this.

The article was fake news gutter journalism from the off, and the altering of the subheading and the ‘correction’, after they’d been called out for the misleading theme of the story, matters none, as thousands of people would have read the original version and very few would read the corrected version 3 days later.

No doubt I’ve got this all wrong too 🤭

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The CDC did not "admit" that 75% of the ‘Covid’ deaths in the US were people with 4 or more comorbidities.

YouTube ….posted Jan 10 2022

GOP War Room

Title.

‘Bidens CDC Director 75% of Covid Deaths Were in “Unwell” People With Four Comorbidities.

You're not doing very well recently against me are you?

And yes I’ve seen the usual debunkers fact-checking what the cocksucker said but I know what my ears heard come out of her mouth.

• Like 1

Returning to the original matter in hand, I think it interesting that some contributors are getting in a froth about the CCP allegedly buying off the political dynamo that is Barry the Gardener, while the Kremlin’s annexation of the Tory Party via numerous Oligarchs who spent their formative years in the Lubyanka gets barely a mention. It’s almost like it’s a tribal political thing, no?

Meanwhile the Spetsnaz boys are leafing through the back pages of the Kiev News working out which brothel they’ll be visiting in a few weeks time. Liz Truss facing down Putin will be a sight to see. 

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Returning to the original matter in hand, I think it interesting that some contributors are getting in a froth about the CCP allegedly buying off the political dynamo that is Barry the Gardener, while the Kremlin’s annexation of Tory Party via numerous Oligarchs who spent their formative years in the Lubyanka gets barely a mention. It’s almost like it’s a tribal political thing, no?

Meanwhile the Spetsnaz boys are leafing through the back pages of the Kiev News working out which brothel they’ll be visiting in a few weeks time. Liz Truss facing down Putin will be a sight to see. 

Get fucked, I'm BNP till I die you lefty wanker.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The original subheading on 10 Jan read….

A devastated father took a furious swipe at people who refuse to get vaccinated, blaming them for his 56 year old daughters shock death from Covid 19 after it took the ambulance 8 hours to arrive.

After a phone call to the author of the article Allesandro Schiavone questioning the piece was recorded and posted on Twitter, the subheading  was changed on the 13 Jan. to…..

A devastated father took a furious swipe at people who refused to get vaccinated as he shared a devastating insight on his daughters tragic death due to Covid.

They also posted….

CORRECTION. A previous version of this article appeared to link Susan’s death with antivaxxers taking up hospital beds However Susan died in 2020 before a Covid vaccine was made available to the public. We are happy to clarify this.

The article was fake news gutter journalism from the off, and the altering of the subheading and the ‘correction’, after they’d been called out for the misleading theme of the story, matters none, as thousands of people would have read the original version and very few would read the corrected version 3 days later.

No doubt I’ve got this all wrong too 🤭

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

YouTube ….posted Jan 10 2022

GOP War Room

Title.

‘Bidens CDC Director 75% of Covid Deaths Were in “Unwell” People With Four Comorbidities.

You're not doing very well recently against me are you?

And yes I’ve seen the usual debunkers fact-checking what the cocksucker said but I know what my ears heard come out of her mouth.

Well that's a wordy and convoluted rebuttal to someone who whatever she says "is of no significance whatsoever to" you. Really Bill, you can't blame other people for your mendaciousness and ineptitude. Best you stick to the proddy misogyny and London wide-boy slice of life stories and avoid serious commentary as you always end up shooting yourself in the foot.

On 14/01/2022 at 20:45, Stubby Pecker said:

They are nailing them shut as we speak. Those trapped without sufficient bat supplies will starve.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

, I think it interesting that some contributors are getting in a froth about the CCP allegedly buying off the political dynamo that is Barry the Gardener,

Just another day at the races for you as the CCP already own everything of any value down under.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Meanwhile the Spetsnaz boys are leafing through the back pages of the Kiev News working out which brothel they’ll be visiting

Not mine for sure. We don’t allow Ruskies through the door. (or fenians)

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well that's a wordy and convoluted rebuttal to someone who whatever she says "is of no significance whatsoever to" you. Really Bill, you can't blame other people for your mendaciousness and ineptitude. Best you stick to the proddy misogyny and London wide-boy slice of life stories and avoid serious commentary as you always end up shooting yourself in the foot.

You don’t have much left do you?