CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Agent Infiltrates UK Parliament

Wolfie

On 14/01/2022 at 22:39, Wolfie said:

though a very small handful do at least possess the admirable combination of bollocks and a good soul.

To you, that would be anything with four legs and answering to the name of Fido. LOL

Fuck off!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's for me to know and you to ponder. Clearly the penny hasn't dropped as I had a silent chortle when you alluded to not being "brainwashed". The words 'ignorance' and 'bliss' spring to mind...

After much ‘pondering’, my opinion that you don’t have much left seems even more accurate. 
Carry on chortling though. It might kickstart that big brain of yours into action. 🤣

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You remind me of Doolittle, negotiating with Bomb #20. 

I’m actually convinced that the graphene oxide in all those Covid jabs she’s addicted to has consigned the ‘genius formerly known as Roops’ to the MENSA dumpster. The one that the binmen have a look into when they need a good old laugh. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

After much ‘pondering’, my opinion that you don’t have much left seems even more accurate. 
Carry on chortling though. It might kickstart that big brain of yours into action. 🤣

Very well. The issue isn't what your ears heard but the empty space between them. Alarmingly the vid you cite is from the Republican National Committee no less. All context was edited out to make a fake news event. The story was an exercise in blatant gaslighting that would even make Joseph Goebbles wince. The RNC did this 'cos they had a false narrative to promote and they knew they had a willing band of subservient, brainwashed sheeple who would relay the story across the net. You took the bait and swallowed. How do you feel knowing you've been played for the mug you are or is your ignorance truly blissful?

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dan O'Bannon. From this to a Xenomorph. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dan O'Bannon wrote the script for Alien. The chest bursting scene was inspired by his Chrone's Disease. 

You're welcome 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't have time to proof read 

Or read previous posts.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

All context was edited out to make a fake news event.

The real ‘fake news event’ is now in its third year, that being the ‘existential threat  😂 to the human race’ called Covid 19, which has been fed to the global public since early 2020 by the tyrants in governments around the world, all following the same agenda which a small group of dishonest so called ‘scientists’ decided was the only way that the human race could survive this killer virus which for a long time now has shown itself to be life threatening only to the very old or the very unhealthy. You can stay on message forever, but even the MSM narrative is slowly changing as the past two years of fearmongering are starting to become obvious to the flock, peering cautiously out from behind their sofas and realising that the vast majority of people aren’t dead, and even the evil granny killers who’ve laughed at mask mandates and ludicrous lockdown orders and carried on their lives as normally as possible are still alive too.

So you crack on Luv, believing the BS which Bozo and Whitty etc. have spewed out for two years, while  all the freedoms taken from you ‘for your safety’ they chose to ignore because they knew that their safety wasn’t at risk at all, and neither was yours.

You may agree with the government controlling every aspect of your life on the pretext of an ever changing set of goalposts which continually contradict the previous ‘science’ and are never permitted to be questioned by anyone, but I don’t and haven’t from the start of this clown world plandemic that is apparently the new normal.

Bill Gates is still an absolute cunt btw.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The real ‘fake news event’ is now in its third year, that being the ‘existential threat  😂 to the human race’ called Covid 19, which has been fed to the global public since early 2020 by the tyrants in governments around the world, all following the same agenda which a small group of dishonest so called ‘scientists’ decided was the only way that the human race could survive this killer virus which for a long time now has shown itself to be life threatening only to the very old or the very unhealthy. You can stay on message forever, but even the MSM narrative is slowly changing as the past two years of fearmongering are starting to become obvious to the flock, peering cautiously out from behind their sofas and realising that the vast majority of people aren’t dead, and even the evil granny killers who’ve laughed at mask mandates and ludicrous lockdown orders and carried on their lives as normally as possible are still alive too.

So you crack on Luv, believing the BS which Bozo and Whitty etc. have spewed out for two years, while  all the freedoms taken from you ‘for your safety’ they chose to ignore because they knew that their safety wasn’t at risk at all, and neither was yours.

You may agree with the government controlling every aspect of your life on the pretext of an ever changing set of goalposts which continually contradict the previous ‘science’ and are never permitted to be questioned by anyone, but I don’t and haven’t from the start of this clown world plandemic that is apparently the new normal.

Unarguable. This fucking pantomime has no doubt been engineered to divert attention from the money flowing into Boris and Whitty etc's pockets. Part of which comes from their investments in the vaccines which we didn't need, and partly from the vast brown envelopes the Dubai Caliphates have clearly been handing them in exchange for letting in a million of their followers, most of whom, at some point will have a 'mental health crisis', killing a few white people, which will be unconnected to terrorism and probably the fault of racists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I watched GMTV because mad Piers Corbyn was on to talk about his views on the chow mein flu. Now, I'm not a big fan of Corbyn but he was on to a loser against Piers 'Gobshite' Morgan and the screechy , knicker flashing harridan, Susanna Reid as they shouted him down at every opportunity. Then, to put the nail in the coffin, they wheeled out that perfumed ponce Dr Shrillery to add to their arsenal. A fucking shambles all round. 

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m actually convinced that the graphene oxide in all those Covid jabs she’s addicted to has consigned the ‘genius formerly known as Roops’ to the MENSA dumpster. The one that the binmen have a look into when they need a good old laugh. 

Graphene Oxide? Ooooh, how scientific your bullshit sounds. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-grapheneoxide-vaccine-idUSL1N2OZ14F

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unarguable. This fucking pantomime has no doubt been engineered to divert attention from the money flowing into Boris and Whitty etc's pockets. Part of which comes from their investments in the vaccines which we didn't need, and partly from the vast brown envelopes the Dubai Caliphates have clearly been handing them in exchange for letting in a million of their followers, most of whom, at some point will have a 'mental health crisis', killing a few white people, which will be unconnected to terrorism and probably the fault of racists.

I thought it was Africans you had beef with, Eric?