CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Agent Infiltrates UK Parliament

Wolfie

On 18/01/2022 at 12:35, camberwell gypsy said:

That's predictor text for you. I don't have time to proof read as I'm too busy scratching my arse.

Bollocks. Predictive text finds/suggests words from the English dictionary, or words which are stored to your device's memory from continued use, so either you've used the word 'Chrone' quite a lot, or you attempted to spell 'Crohn's' as a typical 12 year-old might.

In the spirit of the site, you appear to have created a word never previously seen in the English dictionary.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

The real ‘fake news event’ is now in its third year, that being the ‘existential threat  😂 to the human race’ called Covid 19, which has been fed to the global public since early 2020 by the tyrants in governments around the world, all following the same agenda which a small group of dishonest so called ‘scientists’ decided was the only way that the human race could survive this killer virus which for a long time now has shown itself to be life threatening only to the very old or the very unhealthy. You can stay on message forever, but even the MSM narrative is slowly changing as the past two years of fearmongering are starting to become obvious to the flock, peering cautiously out from behind their sofas and realising that the vast majority of people aren’t dead, and even the evil granny killers who’ve laughed at mask mandates and ludicrous lockdown orders and carried on their lives as normally as possible are still alive too.

So you crack on Luv, believing the BS which Bozo and Whitty etc. have spewed out for two years, while  all the freedoms taken from you ‘for your safety’ they chose to ignore because they knew that their safety wasn’t at risk at all, and neither was yours.

You may agree with the government controlling every aspect of your life on the pretext of an ever changing set of goalposts which continually contradict the previous ‘science’ and are never permitted to be questioned by anyone, but I don’t and haven’t from the start of this clown world plandemic that is apparently the new normal.

Bill Gates is still an absolute cunt btw.

Nowhere in this rambling two hundred and eighty word barfly borefest do you actually rebut the point you quoted. Instead we are treated to a farrago of whataboutery and tired conspiracy slogans replete with hyperbolic exaggerations, inexactitudes and messed up thinking. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nowhere in this rambling two hundred and eighty word barfly borefest do you actually rebut the point you quoted. Instead we are treated to a farrago of whataboutery and tired conspiracy slogans replete with hyperbolic exaggerations, inexactitudes and messed up thinking. 

Whereas you have cleverly formed a counter argument based on pointing out the number of words he used. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whereas you have cleverly formed a counter argument based on pointing out the number of words he used. 

The word-count was used to emphasize the scale of KB's deflection. As you are the only punter who would enter into a Faustian Pact to garner likes you will no doubt be rewarded with a couple of trinkets for your trouble. 

I've just browsed my eyes across the BBC News website and lo & behold – the headline reads 'Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England', with the sub-header '...with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped', and 'PM Boris Johnson also said the government would immediately drop its advice for people to work from home'.

Lol. All of these sudden freedoms reintroduced at a time when the Conservative cabinet has been caught red-handed trying to bullshit its way out of breaking the very lockdown rules it has strictly applied upon 65m people throughout the past two years. With the above in mind, it really begs the question: just how deadly a contagion has this 'Spanish flu-type pandemic' and 'killer virus' actually been if few of the people who introduced these controls have been taking it as seriously as we were led to believe?

Forget about the government's claims about protecting our health. With its attitude cast back to the lockdown of May 2020 (among other occasions), and the background laid out to this gigantic national and global web of psychological manipulation, we can put Covid 'rules' into clear perspective based on the actions of our leaders. With the sudden lifting of virtually every rule so soon after Partygate, I am therefore confident in my decision to avoid having two vaccines (and any given booster thereafter), especially as none would have prevented future transmission of a virus which appears to not have been so deadly after all.

What an absolute fucking farce. I think I might crack open another Duval to calm my nerves.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I've just browsed my eyes across the BBC News website and lo & behold – the headline reads 'Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England', with the sub-header '...with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped', and 'PM Boris Johnson also said the government would immediately drop its advice for people to work from home'.

Lol. All of these sudden freedoms reintroduced at a time when the Conservative cabinet has been caught red-handed trying to bullshit its way out of breaking the very lockdown rules it has strictly applied upon 65m people throughout the past two years. With the above in mind, it really begs the question: just how deadly a contagion has this 'Spanish flu-type pandemic' and 'killer virus' actually been if few of the people who introduced these controls have been taking it as seriously as we were led to believe?

Forget about the government's claims about protecting our health. With its attitude cast back to the lockdown of May 2020 (among other occasions), and the background laid out to this gigantic national and global web of psychological manipulation, we can put Covid 'rules' into clear perspective based on the actions of our leaders. With the sudden lifting of virtually every rule so soon after Partygate, I am therefore confident in my decision to avoid having two vaccines (and any given booster thereafter), especially as none would have prevented future transmission of a virus which appears to not have been so deadly after all.

What an absolute fucking farce. I think I might crack open another Duval to calm my nerves.

Heard some 'expert' on the radio earlier who was urging caution and said something along the lines of "a new variant will hit us in February so we must be cautious".  Well thanks for pissing on our salads you cunt.  Hope the cunt gets Chrones disease. Lol fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

A couple of pints of steller would probably help too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This is a small fry and just a red herring. They will have their goose slowly cooked, once the steam roller of jab damage, particularly of the young ones gets displayed in full for public analysis. The data is truly shocking and they will try to hide, manipulate and minimise this pile of shit for as long as possible.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How sad do you have to be to sit and count how many words I’ve posted? ☹️
30 and two emojis in this one, just to save you the effort. Night night. 😴

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would have been 282 Eric but I left out ‘lemonade’ and ‘wheelbarrow’. I’ll save them for my next ‘rambling barfly borefest’ which I presume she won’t eagerly read every word of, because that would be crazy, while laughing like a demented hyena on too much crystal meth and magic shrooms.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

How sad do you have to be to sit and count how many words I’ve posted? ☹️
30 and two emojis in this one, just to save you the effort. Night night. 😴

Not so sad to post the above insipid retort apparently. In point of fact word-counts can be automated with two clicks of a mouse button so I had a chortle knowing that a person who, in all probability, has yet to work out on how to operate a wheel-barrow, had manually word-counted his own lame non put-down. Still, at least you've shown that you can count beyond 'ten' so well done you. 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not so sad to post the above insipid retort apparently. In point of fact word-counts can be automated with two clicks of a mouse button so I had a chortle knowing that a person who, in all probability, has yet to work out on how to operate a wheel-barrow, had manually word-counted his own lame non put-down. Still, at least you've shown that you can count beyond 'ten' so well done you. 

Keep on chortling honeybum. It’s almost, but not quite, covering that rattling sound.🤣