CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hidden Disabilities

Cuntybaws

Chronic fatigue / depressed / ME cunts, on the lookout for tea, sympathy, a free parking place, and your seat on the train, by claiming to have a hidden disability. Hidden? Who are they kidding? These sickly, inferior, specimens are usually obvious at a casual glance. They may not have a wheelchair or calipers or a guide dog, but they can be spotted a mile off by their self-pitying entitled expression, beer bottle NHS glasses, and 30+ BMI, long before they start waving their shitty little sunflower lanyard at you.

Sunflower-Lanyard.jpg?fit=600,509&ssl=1

• Like 1

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Chronic fatigue / depressed / ME cunts, on the lookout for tea, sympathy, a free parking place, and your seat on the train, by claiming to have a hidden disability. Hidden? Who are they kidding? These sickly, inferior, specimens are usually obvious at a casual glance. They may not have a wheelchair or calipers or a guide dog, but they can be spotted a mile off by their self-pitying entitled expression, beer bottle NHS glasses, and 30+ BMI, long before they start waving their shitty little sunflower lanyard at you.

Similar to those dickheads that swan around with badges saying 'I'm exempt from mask wearing'. Firstly, it's unnecessary. Go into any supermarket/bus/train and nobody will challenge you anyway if you don't have a mask (especially if you're an efnick, as the £6 an hour security guard is, like most, terrified of being branded with the R-word).

Secondly, and of more importance, what type of physical/mental condition means they cannot loosely hang a thin price of cloth over their mouths? Attention seeking whingers.

1 minute ago, Lairy Larry said:

Similar to those dickheads that swan around with badges saying 'I'm exempt from mask wearing'.

"Similar" is the wrong word, as the snowflake, sorry, sunflower brigade have already anticipated this need.

2096317620_1400x.png?v=1622045795

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if there’s one available that says, “I’m a violent and unstable sociopath who will follow you home and savagely murder you and your entire family if you wave that fucking card at me”.

Protorty-Northrern-Rail_thimbnail.png

I wonder if they still do the one which says “I have a urological condition which means I need immediate access to a toilet if this card is shown, including staff only facilities if they are nearest”. That was always a personal favourite. I did once wonder if I could get one as a retirement gift and test it out in certain high profile places. 

As for the Sunflower, did Macmillan not appropriate that as their symbol years ago?

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder if they still do the one which says “I have a urological condition which means I need immediate access to a toilet if this card is shown, including staff facilities if only they are nearby”. That was always a personal favourite. I did once wonder if I could get one and test it out in certain places. 

What like McDonalds? When challenge you say you're going to order when you've finished have s slash then fuck off when you come out. It's called McPiss/McShit  with Lies.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't wear a mask as I have asthma and within a few minutes of wearing one I'm gasping for breath. I don't have one of these because if I'm ever asked why I'm not wearing a mask I will inform the cunt that I can't wear one. If they ask why then I'd tell them it's none of their fucking business. Fortunately, no one has ever asked me but I've had to stare down cunts who have glared over their masks at me. I refuse to wear one of these lanyards because its akin to wearing a yellow star. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't wear a mask as I have asthma and within a few minutes of wearing one I'm gasping for breath. I don't have one of these because if I'm ever asked why I'm not wearing a mask I will inform the cunt that I can't wear one. If they ask why then I'd tell them it's none of their fucking business. Fortunately, no one has ever asked me but I've had to stare down cunts who have glared over their masks at me. I refuse to wear one of these lanyards because its akin to wearing a yellow star.

That is somewhat different than Silly Billy's claimed reasons, I can wear a mask most of the time which I do when using public transport. The issue I have is with the maskless cunts who deliberately breath at you and start boasting about them saying that covid is a fake virus.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fair nom CB, though more value might be added if we get a first-hand/four-fingered perspective from someone who actually wears one.

@ProfB?

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder if they still do the one which says “I have a urological condition which means I need immediate access to a toilet if this card is shown, including staff only facilities if they are nearest”. That was always a personal favourite. I did once wonder if I could get one as a retirement gift and test it out in certain high profile places. 

As for the Sunflower, did Macmillan not appropriate that as their symbol years ago?

I find that pissing on the floor or shitting in their gobs sorts that issue out.

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I refuse to wear one of these lanyards because its akin to wearing a yellow star. 

I think that's the crux of the nomination, with the significant difference that the yellow star was forced on its wearers, whereas today's sunflower cunts assume it voluntarily.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm glad we're not like the USA where there's been literally civil war over this. 

I've only been challenged once, in QD. I only wanted a Kilner jar to use as a stash-pot. The gimp asked me why I wasn't wearing a face covering, I mumbled that I was suffering from a functional cerebellum, he said "ok, no probs" and I went in. Thick cunt.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've only been challenged once, in QD. I only wanted a Kilner jar to use as a stash-pot. The gimp asked me why I wasn't wearing a face covering, I mumbled that I was suffering from a functional cerebellum, he said "ok, no probs" and I went in. Thick cunt.

Well you were right. I've suffered from a dysfunctional cerebellum but after a couple bottles of merlot

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s sufficient to demonstrate about six inches of wet stain on the inner trouser. Light-coloured garments convey the message better than a darker variety.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if there’s one available that says, “I’m a violent and unstable sociopath who will follow you home and savagely murder you and your entire family if you wave that fucking card at me”.

Protorty-Northrern-Rail_thimbnail.png

I fucking hope so.