CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hidden Disabilities

Cuntybaws

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if there’s one available that says, “I’m a violent and unstable sociopath who will follow you home and savagely murder you and your entire family if you wave that fucking card at me”.

Protorty-Northrern-Rail_thimbnail.png

"I double teamed your nan" is just one of the cards I would introduce CB

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, the good old "Eiffel Tower". What those saucy, prolapsed minxes won't do for a Werther's Original.

My Aunty Vi had a prolapse just before going out a fancy dress party CB.

"Fuck it Rat", she said. "I'll shove it in people's faces and tell 'em I've come as The Fly."

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I nearly had a novicelapse once after dropping a Harveee Pryce sized kid off at the pool.

Did it get its own reality show and a constant supply of innocent pets to kill in a psychotic ape-rage, inspired partly by being an apex level mong, and partly by having strong mongy suspicions that it's mother was a filthy whore with a cunt like a shotgunned watermelon marinated in herring guts?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did it get its own reality show and a constant supply of innocent pets to kill in a psychotic ape-rage, inspired partly by being an apex level mong, and partly by having strong mongy suspicions that it's mother was a filthy whore with a cunt like a shotgunned watermelon marinated in herring guts?

Jackie Collins lives on.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't you find a mask helps cover your rotten gnashers?

I was about to ask you to explain yourself CBB until I realised the time.

If your brain isn’t too dehydrated in the morning I’d welcome your thoughts on that question. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Happy New Year, Profers. You're definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but slightly endearing nonetheless. 

Love ProfB XXX

My knife could slice your bollox off, I'd keep them in a jar & take them home with me. You can come too if you want? While I am 'slightly endearing' - & much, much more. I am looking for a hubby.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/01/2022 at 13:53, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder if they still do the one which says “I have a urological condition which means I need immediate access to a toilet if this card is shown, including staff only facilities if they are nearest”. That was always a personal favourite. 

Fucking hell Skippy, I didn’t know they were available.

You’re not taking the piss are you?

Guest judgetwi
On 16/01/2022 at 14:28, camberwell gypsy said:

I refuse to wear one of these lanyards because its akin to wearing a yellow star. 

And what’s wrong with a yellow  star may I ask, already?

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell Skippy, I didn’t know they were available.

You’re not taking the piss are you?

€50 a pop to you, Yentl. Imagine the fun you could have, pulling up in the spagchariot outside the local mosque and demanding the Imam lets you point your foreskinless maggot at his gleaming Twyford bog. Invading foreign territory would taste even sweeter if it’s on doctors’ orders. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

€50 a pop to you, Yentl. Imagine the fun you could have, pulling up in the spagchariot outside the local mosque and demanding the Imam lets you point your foreskinless maggot at his gleaming Twyford bog. Invading foreign territory would taste even sweeter if it’s on doctors orders. 

Laffin..doc yer a tonic..

PANZERMURPHYBABY