CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Messy Churches

Penny Farthing

A somewhat creepy title bearing in mind the history of child abuse by some faiths, but "MESSY CHURCH" is a brand that some churches use to promote their nursery school and child minding activities (which are of course intended to brainwash children into believing in the sky fairy). Modern society almost dictates that both parents should be in full time employment and thus need to farm out their pre-school age children to child minding services. I am not sure what the right answer is, perhaps the right one is free kindergartens from the age when the mother can return to work. An attractive idea as our political masters could train our children to be obedient caring citizens with a sense of duty right from the start and identify and filter out the potential delinquents.

35 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Very modern; they identify as Sundays, so Sundays they are.

It's great isn't it, this identifying as something you're not. Not only do you get to indulge your own pathetic little fantasy, everybody else is now forced to play 'make-believe' with you, or be prosecuted under the new Orwellian thought crime legislation. 

I've stated previously that I'm identifying as a millionaire, but am yet to receive any money, large houses, fast cars or morally bereft slags with nice tits and arses... it's almost as if any special privileges only apply to minorities. God bless inverted democracy... 'the filth shall inherit the earth'.

22 minutes ago, Frank Kleftiko said:

It's great isn't it, this identifying as something you're not. Not only do you get to indulge your own pathetic little fantasy, everybody else is now forced to play 'make-believe' with you, or be prosecuted under the new Orwellian thought crime legislation. 

I've stated previously that I'm identifying as a millionaire, but am yet to receive any money, large houses, fast cars or morally bereft slags with nice tits and arses... it's almost as if any special privileges only apply to minorities. God bless inverted democracy... 'the filth shall inherit the earth'.

Going by your new handle, it looks like you're identifying as a straw legged, bad syrup wearing cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Frank Kleftiko said:

I like being you. I now have to be you until you change back again, or we can be each other forever. It's so exciting!

It is is'nt it!

What did you think of Robertson last night?

Guest Lairy Larry

A bit reserved. On form, I rate him above Trump as an all round player.

There something about Trump's accent that I don't like, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's really grating.

EDIT: 147 posts! Eric, what are the odds on that occurring right now, at this moment?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There something about Trump's accent that I don't like, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's really grating.

It's Bristol Wigga. We have discussed this before, when you were the real Frank, who wasn't pretending to be me and Himself at the same time... but was actually Gene Hunt.

Can you vacate my name now please. Gyps is confused.

Guest Lairy Larry

It's Bristol Wigga. We have discussed this before, when you were the real Frank, who wasn't pretending to be me and Himself at the same time... but was actually Gene Hunt.

Can you vacate my name now please. Gyps is confused.

The ransom is 10 likes.

Guest Lairy Larry

It wasn't a negotiation. I asked politely. I won't again.

You'll laugh at this Frank, but apparently I've used up all my allotted name changes for the month. We'll have to wait another 29 days!

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Frank Kleftiko said:

I identify as MacReady from The Thing, so have been allowed to carry a flamethrower, a roll of copper wire and a tourniquet everywhere I go.