CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The reduction in quality of Stella

Guest Lairy Larry

Guest Lairy Larry

I used to love a pint of wifebeater, but the limp wristed soy-boys in charge of the brewery decided a little while back to reduce the ABV from 4.8% to 4.6%. Not a big deal on the face of it, what whatever process they're used to re-brew it has absolutely destroyed the once fine taste.

It is completely and utterly un-drinkable now, so thanks again to the teetotal poofs in charge of fun these days, you've just ruined yet another thing I used to like.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Trucking Funt said:

I remember the 5% days when the teenyboppers used to come to my local and thought they were hard as fuck after 3 pints. I lost count of the amount of times I pissed myself laughing as the rather temperamental landlord back then launched a rather uppity 19 year old head first through the main door after challenging some old chap to a fight for "staring at his missus". 

British drinking culture certainly isn't what it used to be Eric.

Indeed, when I used to work doors in the 90's it was a different kettle of fish. Youngsters these days can't have a half pint without throwing up.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I remember the 5% days when the teenyboppers used to come to my local and thought they were hard as fuck after 3 pints. I lost count of the amount of times I pissed myself laughing as the rather temperamental landlord back then launched a rather uppity 19 year old head first through the main door after challenging some old chap to a fight for "staring at his missus". 

British drinking culture certainly isn't what it used to be Eric.

It's not me.

3 hours ago, Keith Lard said:

I used to love a pint of wifebeater, but the limp wristed soy-boys in charge of the brewery decided a little while back to reduce the ABV from 4.8% to 4.6%. Not a big deal on the face of it, what whatever process they're used to re-brew it has absolutely destroyed the once fine taste.

It is completely and utterly un-drinkable now, so thanks again to the teetotal poofs in charge of fun these days, you've just ruined yet another thing I used to like.

When I started drinking beer, Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX were both 5.2%. Fosters is now 4% mouse sick, and Castlemaine just disappeared. 

There was a nice American one called Colt45, and a kraut one called Lowenbrau. 

Bring back Double Diamond.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

... a kraut one called Lowenbrau. 

That was a decent pint all right, but Hurlimann Swiss Export lager was the nectar of the gods.

Other than that, one of the best I ever had was a draught Tuborg Gold in Copenhagen. Completely different to the piss sold in the UK.

Guest Lairy Larry
15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Presumably that was the door of the local creche or playgroup, you fucking lightweight.

What's your tipple this evening then? Will Sir be sampling the super-strength mouthwash, or the methylated sprits?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

That was a decent pint all right, but Hurlimann Swiss Export lager was the nectar of the gods.

Other than that, one of the best I ever had was a draught Tuborg Gold in Copenhagen. Completely different to the piss sold in the UK.

There's a Scottish beer called 'Innes & Gunn' I think. Only comes in 330ml bottles, but around 7% and decent enough. 

McEwans Champion isn't bad either. Export is pish.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a Scottish beer called 'Innes & Gunn' I think. Only comes in 330ml bottles, but around 7% and decent enough. 

Some Scottish ales are seriously underrated. There's a little brewery at Traquair House near Peebles which does some seriously fucking good shit. Order some online, and you won't be disappointed. 

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Some Scottish ales are seriously underrated. There's a little brewery at Traquair House near Peebles which does some seriously fucking good shit. Order some online, and you won't be disappointed. 

I haven't got a problem with Jock Juice in any of its various forms, it does the job when you urgently need to lose control of your bowels and swallow your tongue due to a major depressive disorder.

Saying that it's good shit, though, is somewhat fucking ludicrous.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I haven't got a problem with Jock Juice in any of its various forms, it does the job when you urgently need to lose control of your bowels and swallow your tongue due to a major depressive disorder.

Saying that it's good shit, though, is somewhat fucking ludicrous.

Their 160 /- is 9.5% - who needs Special Brew? Poofs can drink the Jacobite at just 8%.

V1A3345-2.jpg

Guest judgetwi

Hopeless braggarts pretending to be well travelled, hard drinking macho men yet only too ready to accuse someone of being a pisshead when it suits them.

Tell us about all the hot curries you have consumed you pathetic little wankstains. 😁

19 hours ago, Keith Lard said:

What's your tipple this evening then? Will Sir be sampling the super-strength mouthwash, or the methylated sprits?

Hand sanitiser. Its 70% alcohol (minimum), you don't need a licence to dispense it and it's freely available in just about every shop or office you set foot into. FFS, I can even drink it out of the bottle in my local doctors surgery. I like the aloe vera fragranced one as its just like drinking one of those new fancy gins.

How's your bacon katana Brony? have you fucked your step moms arse with it lately? you weird cunt.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Hand sanitiser. Its 70% alcohol (minimum), you don't need a licence to dispense it and it's freely available in just about every shop or office you set foot into. FFS, I can even drink it out of the bottle in my local doctors surgery. I like the aloe vera fragranced one as its just like drinking one of those new fancy gins.

How's your bacon katana Brony? have you fucked your step moms arse with it lately? you weird cunt.

I am literally on the edge of my seat, anticipating a detailed account of how he was punched in the face by security guards and thrown out of a 'My Little Pony' convention for attempting to pork a 9 year old dressed as a pink horse.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I am literally on the edge of my seat, anticipating a detailed account of how he was punched in the face by security guards and thrown out of a 'My Little Pony' convention for attempting to pork a 9 year old dressed as a pink horse.

Fucking hell.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You think that's bad? ... One of his nominations was:

'Cumming in my grandmothers porridge'

You get the picture.

An underrated sequel to Goldilocks.

19 minutes ago, Keith Lard said:

An underrated sequel to Goldilocks.

He also collected 'plushies', which are soft toys of animals or something similar. He would unpick the stitching round the back to create 'apertures' and fuck them. He was also prone to bouts of furious sexual enragement when his stepmother was ovulating. 

On 17/01/2022 at 18:10, Keith Lard said:

I can't understand why people still drink this horrific tramp's piss and don't fork out the extra (relatively small) amount for bottled ales, or even stretch for one of life's great pleasures – a freezer-cold Leffe or Duval.

Stella in Belgium is smooth and deep and more wheaty, and miles away from the gassy, yellow, acidic, sulphite-rich, dehydrating and speed-brewed watery shite sold/served throughout the UK. A pathetic excuse for a proper beer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I can't understand why people still drink this horrific tramp's piss and don't fork out the extra (relatively small) amount for bottled ales, or even stretch for one of life's great pleasures – a freezer-cold Leffe or Duval.

Stella in Belgium is smooth and deep and more wheaty, and miles away from the gassy, yellow, acidic, sulphite-rich, dehydrating and speed-brewed watery shite sold/served throughout the UK. A pathetic excuse for a proper beer.

Unfortunately the Nelson Mandela has been gradually watered down over the last couple of decades. When I first started drinking I'm sure it was over 5%. It had a bad press, but surely putting it into the same bracket as the weak as piss aussie lagers isn't the sharpest corporate decision, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a move to get the millennials on board. 

In the next twenty odd years we are going to be governed by these easily offended, weak as Fosters snowflakes, and the thought of these cunt's negotiating with a seventy odd year old Putin makes me shudder. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we're back in the EU by then though. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I used to enjoy two or three pints of Lowenbrau on a Sunday lunchtime - fucking wonderful stuff. Didn’t the marketing cunts use to claim Stella (Artois) was “reassuringly expensive” back in the day? 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Duvel. That's the one I was trying to think of yesterday. An almost perfect beer. For an everyday one, Becks is a favourite. But not the licensed and brewed in U.K. One. It tastes totally different to the Original German brewed version.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Duvel. That's the one I was trying to think of yesterday. An almost perfect beer. For an everyday one, Becks is a favourite. But not the licensed and brewed in U.K. One. It tastes totally different to the Original German brewed version.

I like Charles Quint. Delicious Belgian beer.