CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The reduction in quality of Stella

Guest Lairy Larry

Any beer brewed under license is fucking piss by definition. It happens a fair bit over here due to the distance but there is still good stuff to be had from independent bottle shops who import in chilled containers.

Fullers is fucking hard to get here, and I love that shit.

Unfortunately you only get a shadow of what we make here. Very few drink Fosters, but it’s actually pretty decent when fresh. The craft scene here is fucking huge now, and has caught up with the rest of the world if you like big hop driven beers. 
We can’t compete with the krauts or Austrians in the lager stakes though. Trumer Pils is absolute nectar, and for summer, Menebrea isn’t far behind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can't understand why people still drink this horrific tramp's piss and don't fork out the extra (relatively small) amount for bottled ales, or even stretch for one of life's great pleasures – a freezer-cold Leffe or Duval.

Its Duvel, you utterly stupid fucking cunt. I first had this in a bar in Ypres when the bar offered us a free drink just because we were English. To be fair, my grandad did help to send the krauts packing so I guess it was worth it. I also like Rochefort 10 if you can find anywhere that dispenses it.

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Its Duvel, you utterly stupid fucking cunt. I first had this in a bar in Ypres when the bar offered us a free drink just because we were English. To be fair, my grandad did help to send the krauts packing so I guess it was worth it. I also like Rochefort 10 if you can find anywhere that dispenses it.

Imagine my surprise when I saw it was you correcting me on the precise spelling of an alcoholic brand.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It comes as no surprise that you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the names of alcoholic beverages, you drunken fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Stupidity has no boundaries Wolfie. Accept your fate.

Wow. It's as though you think I am in need of the grammatical expertise of a drunken idiot having made a one-letter error using 'a' in place of 'e' throughout a 70-word comment. You're jumping on it as though I've been partying in Downing Street during lockdown. You leave me with little choice other than policing the fuck out of your pidgin English in future.  

44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wow. It's as though you think I am in need of the grammatical expertise of a drunken idiot having made a one-letter error using 'a' in place of 'e' throughout a 70-word comment. You're jumping on it as though I've been partying in Downing Street during lockdown. You leave me with little choice other than policing the fuck out of your pidgin English in future.  

Instead of looking for errors in my posts why don't you expend your energies posting something mildly amusing to the rest of us - and not just your little wank sock puppet, Ape. 

• Like 1

On 18/01/2022 at 20:50, southerncunt said:

Any beer brewed under license is fucking piss by definition. It happens a fair bit over here due to the distance but there is still good stuff to be had from independent bottle shops who import in chilled containers.

Fullers is fucking hard to get here, and I love that shit.

Unfortunately you only get a shadow of what we make here. Very few drink Fosters, but it’s actually pretty decent when fresh. The craft scene here is fucking huge now, and has caught up with the rest of the world if you like big hop driven beers. 
We can’t compete with the krauts or Austrians in the lager stakes though. Trumer Pils is absolute nectar, and for summer, Menebrea isn’t far behind.

If I buy a lager here I make sure it’s imported, German stuff is always good. Anything brewed under license, as you righty state, is fucking weasel piss: fosters, Becks vier, Bud, Stella, all un drinkable watered down piss that for some unfucking known reason is popular to the average cunt chav.

You used to be able to get VB stubbys in tesco but never Crown or the crisp Hahn premium