CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Island of Ireland

Ape™️

Discord ya say..we just watched little Ian shoutin his head off in an empty chamber about bozo selling out the orangies..maybe your reality is a bit different to everyone else's.. I'll tell ya somtin for nothin yer terrible at predictions..nothin that's come outa has or will happen ...yer a pound land uri gellar...stick to hauling rotten produce..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Discord ya say..we just watched little Ian shoutin his head off in an empty chamber about bozo selling out the orangies..maybe your reality is a bit different to everyone else's.. I'll tell ya somtin for nothin yer terrible at predictions..nothin that's come outa has or will happen ...yer a pound land uri gellar...stick to hauling rotten produce..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I won’t warn you again. Know your place.

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I told you ages ago Paddy that the yanks would do fuck all over the NI protocol and they haven't besides make lots of meaningless noises. As Ian Paisley has said, the Irish ambassador to Washington is throwing temper tantrums because nobody is paying his government any attention due to the fact that the US now needs UK support on the NATO council to prevent a power grab by the frogs.

As I've repeatedly told you, your swamp of a country has no importance in geopolitical terms regardless of how much the yanks like to pretend in election year. You thought senile Joe was your man in the White House. Where is he now after 2 years of the UK telling you to get fucked over the NI protocol? If China starts looking ugly over Taiwan, Joe will be over here draped in a Union flag looking for his ancestors in Westbourne, Sussex where there are Bidens living to this day. The Queen will give him a spot of dinner and he'll suck Boris's cock to ensure our two carrier groups are up for a scrap with the Chinks. You cunts won't even get a mention.

• 4 months later...

A ‘Sligo man’ has appeared in court in Dublin for his trial on charges of murdering two people by beheading them, and attempting to murder a third, all three of the (male homosexual) victims having first been castrated. I posted about this a few months ago noting the MSMs reluctance to cover it and when they couldn’t bury the story any longer the disgusting narrative they attempted to fool the admittedly thick as pigshit spudmunching Irish public with was shocking, even by their own vile bottom feeding standards. RTE named the accused as Yusuf Palani (traditional Irish surname) and proceeded to almost blame the entire Irish population for the crime, somehow linking ‘long standing Roman Catholic homophobia’ as a factor in this incident. No mention whatsoever of the accused’s, and the religion he follows, views on homosexuality. 
Somehow the Irish fakestream media concluded that a jihadi caveman, who butchered 3 poofs, was somehow brainwashed into carrying out this atrocity by Roman Catholic homophobia. Seems fair enough I suppose. 
Allah Akbar!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

A ‘Sligo man’ has appeared in court in Dublin for his trial on charges of murdering two people by beheading them, and attempting to murder a third, all three of the (male homosexual) victims having first been castrated. I posted about this a few months ago noting the MSMs reluctance to cover it and when they couldn’t bury the story any longer the disgusting narrative they attempted to fool the admittedly thick as pigshit spudmunching Irish public with was shocking, even by their own vile bottom feeding standards. RTE named the accused as Yusuf Palani (traditional Irish surname) and proceeded to almost blame the entire Irish population for the crime, somehow linking ‘long standing Roman Catholic homophobia’ as a factor in this incident. No mention whatsoever of the accused’s, and the religion he follows, views on homosexuality. 
Somehow the Irish fakestream media concluded that a jihadi caveman, who butchered 3 poofs, was somehow brainwashed into carrying out this atrocity by Roman Catholic homophobia. Seems fair enough I suppose. 
Allah Akbar!

Paddy and Murphy are walking home from the pub. Paddy says to Murphy.. "if yiz can guess how many pound coins I have in my pocket, I'll give yiz both of 'em."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Somehow the Irish fakestream media concluded that a jihadi caveman, who butchered 3 poofs, was somehow brainwashed into carrying out this atrocity by Roman Catholic homophobia.

Who cares why he did it, the poofs are still dead.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Allah Akbar!

Way the world's gone bally baby..ifn ya dint know any better you'd be thinking the world's made up of mixed race affulent families livin their best lives ever whilst enjoying branded products...pride march on the 25th here ..ya know the way the brethren love a good march...ya should come over n bring yer sash ..arse like a blood orange lodge..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

23 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Way the world's gone bally baby..ifn ya dint know any better you'd be thinking the world's made up of mixed race affulent families livin their best lives ever whilst enjoying branded products...pride march on the 25th here ..ya know the way the brethren love a good march...ya should come over n bring yer sash ..arse like a blood orange lodge..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I hope that a Bully XL rips the wheels off your mobility scooter and sticks your saxophone up your backside.